Need some help?
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All three of them helped get Zack into the vehicle. “Geez he weighs a ton.” Vix said with a strained voice. Once they finally got Zack in the car, Chris hopped back into the driver's seat while Lamar went into the back. Vix hopped into the shotgun. “Don't go trying to break the sound barrier this time.” Said Lamar “Trust me that's hard to do even for me in a F-22.” “Now I'm thinking about it. Thanks for the idea.”+- “I wish I could pressurize my suit, so then it wouldn't be as rough.” “This ride is gonna be no fun.” “On the contrary I think you'll be booming with excitement.” Chris kicked the car into a weirdly labeled gear and stepped on the gas.

 

A sudden noise erupted from the vehicle. Lamar was surprised Chris could still control the car while going Mach 1, the speed of sound, so well. It took literal seconds to get to the nearest foundation site. People came out of the building with a stretcher for Zack. They also take Lamar to examine him for any injuries he might have from being shot down. Lamar only had a few scrapes on his arms and legs. 

 

Chris was analyzing Zack's condition while he was out. “It seems the poison is dodging his nerves entirely and is going for his lungs and heart.” “I'll see for myself, filthy Chaos.” a fellow medic said. Many think Chris is a spy and some just think he is evil but not all. ^Hey, back off man, he’s more helpful than you anyway!^ Vix said to the medic, that despite the GOC being at odds with Chris, Vix trusted him with his life. ^Wait. Vanilla, you know chaos tech and stuff, do you know what they hit him with!?^ “From the looks of it, it’s a nano poison type they were working on. It ignores everything and goes for more vital organs to secure a kill.” ^Can you fix it though?^ “I can surely try, Fox.” Vix and Chris were there for about an hour trying to fix the issue at hand.

 

“Son of a- how could he be so stupid as to charge them?” Chris asked while being very frustrated, but Vix shrugged knowing how impulsive Zack could be. He took another needle and injected it into Zack. Once the needle was full Chris put it into a little glass case under a microscope. Chris saw the nano poison self-destruct. “God Damn it, it self-destructed AGAIN!” He slammed his fists on the table in absolute rage. ^Dude raging out isn't going to help him!^ Vix held Zack still as they attempted to demolish the Nano Poison. After a while Chris finally figured it out. “Yes! I found a way to neutralize the Nano Poison!” ^Let’s do it!^ Vix got Zack still as Chris injected the cure to demolish the Nano Poison and after 15 hours of it, the Nano Poison seemed successfully terminated.

 

“NANO POISON DEMOLISHED!” ^Let’s go!^ Lamar walked into the room. “We got him okay?” “Hell yeah! Good job, Vanilla!^  “Now we wait for him to wake up.”After a couple of hours, Zack woke up with Vix sitting on the side of the bed he was on, talking to Lamar and Chris. “Where am I?” ^HE’s awake!^

 

“Fuck happened, Fox?” ^Your dumbass got shot by Nano Poison. Good fucking job for that, aye?^ Vix and Zack laughed as Lamar and Chris walked over and suddenly someone else walked in. ^Who’re you?^ The man leaned against the wall. “So, The SCPF commander was captured, huh? What’s his name? Black?” “Commander black, yes.” 

 

“So I have a proposition.” ^What?^ “Y’all help us take some shipment from the chaos insurgency, and put it on our cargo ship, we’ll help you get your commander back Zack and Chris.” The man showed an ID. ^Mafia.. Well. It’s a really heavily guarded facility, I’d like help.^ “Sure.” “Help will make this all easier, thank you.” 

24 HOURS LATER.

LOCATION: CANADA. 

MISSION?: INTERCEPT CARGO VEHICLES FROM THE CHAOS INSURGENCY. LOAD AS MUCH UP AS YOU CAN AND GET OUT BEFORE SHIT HITS THE FAN.

POSSIBLE OPPONENTS?: WE’RE THINKING HELICOPTERS, BOATS, TANKS, AND MANY INFANTRY UNITS. POSSIBLY CHAOS’ DEATH SQUAD. NOTHING ELSE COMES TO MIND.

TIME OF MISSION BEGIN: 10:18 AM.

WEATHER: CLEAR.

 

^Y’all ready for this?^ Vix got out of the water and looked at chaos cargo vehicles. Weapons. Drugs. Devices that god knows what they do. “Let’s get this mission over with so we can save their commander.” Lamar said to Vix. Vix helped the other three up as they hid behind some boxes. 

 

^On three?^ Everyone nodded as Vix got his T32 ready.. ^Three...^ Zack pulled out one of his cluster grenades. ^Two...^ Lamar cocked his M60.. ^One...^ Chris spun his dual pistols and holstered them, grabbing his FMG and cocking it. ^NOW!^ Vix jumped on top of the box on the far left and sprayed the chaos, his SMG had special ammo that made the bullets a lot more powerful and it shredded the chaos. 

 

Zack stood up behind Vix and threw the cluster grenade into a massive squad to the right of the cargo trucks to not blow up the cargo, the explosion didn’t seem like much at first, but then the grenade split into 10 more grenades that circled them all and blew up, shredding them all and ripping some of their limbs off.

 

Chris jumped on the box to the opposite side of Vix and sprayed some with his FMG, shooting their armor’s weak points, knowing exactly where to shoot, knowing every weak point of the Chaos Insurgency soldiers.

 

Lamar got on the box in the middle and sprayed with his M60, his M60 also had the special bullets Vix’s T32 had, the GOC crafted bullets on the M60 made the M60 rip everything it hit to shreds. 

 

After a few seconds, all Chaos in the area were dead. ^Alright! Now we have to load this onto the cargo ship and get the fuck out of here!^ “I’ll load the trucks onto the ship. Y’all defend.” “Y’all have chaos moving in. Seems they heard the commotion y’all made. Good job.”

 

^Fucking hell.^ Vix, Lamar, and Zack went to the front to defend Chris as he loaded the cargo onto the ship. “Well. I hope y’all are ready. Chaos flamethrowers and red berets are closing onto y’all’s position. Good luck, men.”

 

All of a sudden, around 200 chaos appeared in a 180 degree angle in front of the 3. They instantly began shooting. ^Jesus! What in this cargo is that much worth bringing a whole army!?^ “We’ll have to kill them all to have the chance to find out.” “They have medics alongside them all. Which of our divisions do you want to help you? Our private military, or our hackers? They can get rid of the Chaos’ tech.” “The hackers! They have some weird looking guns that look modified by tech!” “Got it.” All of a sudden, Mafia helicopters appeared above the group and they began hacking the Chaos’ tech.

 

All of a sudden the Chaos couldn’t shoot. “NOW!” The trio jumped over the sandbags they were behind and blasted all of the Chaos Insurgency soldiers, wiping them out after 30 Seconds. 

 

And then an alarm went off. ^What’s that alarm for?^ “Guys, Y’all have a huge life form coming towards y’all on the radar. And Red Lake Walkers are following it.” A giant being that was covered in golden armor appeared, the only bodily feature they made of it was a burning red eye, and helicopters and tanks followed behind it. 

 

“It’s working with the Chaos Insurgency!” “WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING!?” ^It looks kinda cool.^ “It does.” “HOLD IT OFF IF POSSIBLE!” The thing jumped and was right next to all of them and the tanks and helicopters began coming over quickly. ^WHAT DO WE GET RID OF FIRST?^ “DESTROY THE VEHICLES!” The thing walked to Vix and tried to slam his sword on him, but Vix blocked it with his shield, but felt immense pressure crushing him down. ^WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THING!? IT’S STRONG AS FUCK!^ ^I AM THE GUARDIAN. LEAVE NOW.^ The sword pressured Vix more as the ground under Vix cracked. 

 

“VIX HOLD HIM OFF, LAMAR ME AND YOU HAVE TO DESTROY THE VEHICLES! NOW!!” “GOT IT!” Lamar and Zack began shooting at the vehicles and Chris shouted toward them. “THE WEAK POINT FOR THE TANKS IS THE WHEELS, THEY’RE EASY TO DESTROY, AND THE HELICOPTER IS RIGHT BELOW THE ROTOR!” Both Lamar and Zack began shooting the supposed weak points, and it shredded the vehicles. 

 

Vix held his shield strongly as more pressure was added, sinking the floor below him. ^WHY FIGHT THIS LOSING BATTLE?^ ^I AM NOT DYING HERE! NOT WITH MY COMRADES ON THE LINE!^ ^I RESPECT IT.. WE’LL SEE HOW THIS ENDS.”  The Guardian stopped pressuring Vix and looked down at him. 

 

^Huh?^ ^HOW COULD I HELP YOU.. COMRADE?^ ^Well if you’re offering.. KILL THE CHAOS!^ The Guardian nodded and jumped to the Chaos and slashed the entire army in one swipe, destroying all the Chaos vehicles. 

 

^Woah.^ “Did you just... Tame that thing..?” The Guardian walked over to the group and kneeled in front of Vix. ^ALLOW ME TO HELP YOU.^ Vix looked confused but agreed anyway. They all completed the mission and were getting aboard the Cargo ship. Even The Guardian. 

^Mission success, coming home. Plus one. This SCP is... Something new. And.. I guess it’s a fan of me.^ “Understood. We will have our men waiting for you.”

0