Bai yi and Lynn.
502 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Mother held my hand as we walked out of the office and to the front door, “James.” 

“Yes, what do you need?” James appeared out of seemingly nowhere and bowed in front of mother, waiting for an order. 

“Akame and I will be leaving to go shopping, could you clean up the rooms Akame will be staying in? I’ve left the necessary documents on the desk in my office.” 

James nodded, “anything else? I can go to get the car or bring a servant to accompany you if you’d like?” He smiled as he looked up. 

“Hmmm.. that might be a good idea. Can you bring Lynn and maybe Bai yi as well, if she is free that is?” 

“Very well, I’ll have them by the front door in two minutes.” James said as he rushed off to find Lynn and Bai yi.

I knew who both of these people were with details due to reading through that entire folder containing their images, descriptions and backstories though I don’t think they know who I am.

Bai yi has a tall and slender body with a perfect figure that would, could, and will make many jealous of her. She has long grey-brown hair that goes past her waist to roughly half way down her calf, and that’s when tied up. Her hair shines with a purplish glow when the light hits her hair at the right angle. She normally has her hair tied into a high ponytail. While her hair is a grey-brown colour, her bangs aren’t. They are a a mix between cream and light grey. Her eyes on the other hand are a turquoise colour that remind me of this tropical ocean I’ve seen in magazines left somewhere in the alleyways. 

Bai yi has habits of not completely covering herself, she like to wear bikini tops and a jacket with chokers around her neck. She wears Pearl white latex that is tight around her whole leg and is normally found wearing high heels. Though this is all recorded down in her ‘details’ section in the folder. 

Lynn, also, has a good figure but is smaller than Bai yi and many others that work here. Her hair is a cream/light blonde colour and she like to have lots of hair clips in it. She has emerald green eyes and pale peach coloured skin. 

Lynn wears light grey tights that reach half way up her thigh from her feet and a button up sleeveless cardigan that’s a cream colour with blue fabric around the neck and arms. Underneath the cardigan is a white shirt which puffs out at the wrists. She also wears a blue tie with her outfit. In addition to this, Lynn also wears a skirt made of denim and black shoes which have roughly a two inch heel. 

Lynn normally has a robotic bunny helmet that covers her face that reacts to her emotions so it shows on the helmet, the ears also react to her emotions. There was an extra part in the description that said ‘super cute, make sure to not upset the little bunny.’

Bai yi stands at the height of 172cm and Lynn is 155cm. Victoria, my mother, is 164cm. The reason I know my mothers exact height? It’s because she put herself in the folder as well as all the employees, she might even put me in there. 

“James should be back with Bai yi and Lynn in about 10 seconds I recon.” Mother spoke as we stayed in front of the front door. 

“In ten seconds? How do you know?” I asked. Maybe it was just a random guess but it could be calculated for all I know. 

“3… 2… 1…” 

“I’m back! I’ve got Bai yi and Lynn with me. Lynn was adamant on bringing her helmet though.” James came rushing over with Bai yi and Lynn in tow. 

“Hoh~ Who’s this little darling~” Bai yi cooed as soon as her eye caught a glimpse of me. 

“That’s my daughter, Akame.” Mother said while patting my head. 

Lynn nodded at me.

They were exactly as described in the folder. 

(their images are in the spoiler notice)

Spoiler

Bai yi

Bai yi

 

Lynn

Lynn

[collapse]

 

 

Lynn had more of a shy behaviour and would be weary of new people while Bai yi was more seductive to anyone and caring towards children. It said in her description that she found them utterly adorable so I guess that includes me.

“Are.. we leaving now?…” Lynn spoke with her sleeve in front of her face. She seemed a bit fidgety. 

Mother nodded, “we’ll need plenty of clothes for Akame since she has none. I’m sure you both will be helpful in that regard.” She raised a brow as she looked at both of them. 

Bai yi just smirked and the robotic helmet that Lynn wore smiled at us. 

“Mm.” Lynn happily nodded and went to open the door for us. 

‘I wonder if she enjoys clothes shopping? It said she likes going out with people she cares for but didn’t mention shopping. I can only assume she does by seeing how enthusiastic she is.’ I giggled to myself quietly, ‘she behaves more like a child then I do.’ 

Lynn was skipping towards the car which was a black Range Rover. There was a black and purple motorbike parked round the front as well. I could only assume it was Bai yi’s due to the information given to me about her. She preferred riding on a motorbike than in a car, she liked the thrill of things. 

“Are you going to ride in the car with us or your motorbike, Bai yi?” Mother asked without directing her gaze at the person she was speaking with. 

“I’ll ride in the car with your little darling~“ Bai yi hummed with her hands being clasped together behind her back as she walked. 

Bai yi walked ahead of mother and I until she got to the back door of the car, spinning around with a smile and holding out one of her hands while opening the door with her other. 

“Come on Ak-am-e~” she said my name slowly as I took hold of her hand, using it to help me climb into the car. Bai yi then followed me into the back of the car. 

“Not going to help me? How rude of you Bai yi~” mother said sweetly as she got into the drivers seat. 

Lynn ran round to the other side of the car to take the passenger seat in the front. 

“Well let’s get going then~” mother said as she started up the car.

____________

(1100 words) 

17