Chapter 5 Chichi’s life after Goku
890 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chichi felt Master Roshi's arm around her waist gradually slip down to the bulge of her ass. His palm had glided down to take hold of her left buttock, gently holding onto it. He refrained from escalating things any further. 

Aware of his tendencies and her utter helplessness in having him make amends, she just sighed in exasperation. This guy was perverted to the core, not even hesitating to lust after the wife of his student. 

"Given your perverse methods, I will say they made the best decision to get out of Kame's house." She uttered in aggravation, continuing to peel her veggies. Emboldened by her lack of initiative to stop his advances, master Roshi's fingers gained strength and he kneaded the fleshly buns with shameless impudence. 

Over the years, Roshi had studied Chichi's disposition and discovered the flaws in her personality. So long as someone was patient with her, her maternal instincts kick in and she finds it very hard to deny any kind of advances. 

Having learned his lesson after countless failures and innumerable punches to the face, master Roshi knew the key to Chichi's panties was to be very gentle and forbearing with her. If he tried to push things, he will be awarded a kick to his backside and possibly thrown out. 

"All of you blame me in vain. I am just an old man who was unable to explore his sexuality in his younger days. What's wrong with trying things out before I settle with someone." "Pffft.." Chichi burst out in laughter not expecting a man only a foot away from his grave to talk about settling down. 

"What a joke.." She berated the man for even having such a thought. "I am sure Android 18 must have been tired of your antics and thus left the house. God knows why you tend to explore your sexuality with only married women." 

"Ahem.. how is that my fault? Till the time they get all the mature features like these.." Roshi deliberately glanced at the elastic ass he was currently fondling. "They end up having been married." 

"I should have warned Android 18 before you got your dirty paws in her pants." Chichi shook her head, talking to no one in particular. "I am surprised how dumb Krilin can be.. not realizing how his master was doing his wife right under the same roof." She pondered. 

Roshi laughed out loudly, shifting to the next bubble butt from the first. "That's where you are wrong. Do you really think an acclaimed martial artist like Krillin can't tell I was banging Android 18? What a joke..!!" 

Chichi didn't expect such an answer. "You mean to say he knew all along?" Her oval face with knitted brows looked quite charming. Master Roshi crept his shining glasses back to the bridge of his nose with a smirk. 

"What makes you think he didn't?" Snorting before clearing his throat. Roshi tried and failed to put on a dignified expression. "He knew but can't say anything. Let me tell you a secret.." All thanks to her feminine curiosity, Chichi can't help but listen in trance as soon as she heard the word 'secret'. 

Coming across the matron gulping as she readied herself, master Roshi was smart enough to not waste the chance to carefully introduce his hand inside Chuchi's lowers. "Ahem.." He cleared his throat as if he was about to reveal an enigma close to his heart, while it was nothing else but a tactic to not let the lady of the house ascertain his intrusion. 

"Krillin... he got a tiny penis.. let alone to satisfy Android 18, it's not enough to even arouse her properly." Roshi guises himself as a distinguished old monk, spreading words of wisdom. At the same time, the old geezer had actually located Chichi's panties and had begun to trace his middle finger on most of her labia over the fabric. 

Though Chichi can tell what was going on, she ignored it.. being much more interested in the revelation the old guy was recounting. "That's how I fit in their family dynamics perfectly. I can fill Android 18 completely and keep her satisfied. At the same time, Krillin doesn't have to worry about his wife being unfaithful to him since his master is the last guy who is going to run away with her." 

It took Chichi quite some time to process things. She had never seen what sort of tool Krillin carried in his pants, but if his size was any indicator it was bound to be not very impressive. And it looks like that had indeed been the case. 

She can't imagine herself in Android 18's shoes. What would have she done if Goku would have lacked in that same department? It was a profound question. Would she have stuck with him despite the shortcomings? Or their love would have faded over time? 'There is no way... I have loved him with all my heart.' She frantically shook her head, throwing those thoughts off her mind. 

However, once she gained back her semblance, she noticed something had penetrated her private space. It was master Roshi's middle finger that had buried itself deep inside her tight vagina. She looked back to find the salivating old man busy trying to untie her trousers by fishing for its knot from underneath the side slits of her long dress. 

His actions were simply asking for a beating but she kept her anger suppressed. At this time, master Roshi had fred her trousers and peeled them off down to her feet. Without words said,  he expertly reached beneath her cheongsam to pull down the panties as well. 

She could have very easily put a stop to this development but she hesitated. Maybe this was what she needed to calm down her mind, agitated after being separated from her child. Also, master Roshi's tale about Android 18 seems to have roused her a little. 

Behind Chichi, Roshi was having a hard time with an erection in his pants. He stared at the edge of her dress curtaining her bare ass underneath. *Gulp* "It's equally exciting, no matter how many times I do it." 

His hands cupped the ass cheeks from over the fabric one last time. "I can't believe that idiot Goku is missing on this delicious ass.." Talking to himself, the old guy planted multiple kisses on her tight buttocks. 

Chichi rolled her eyes at his shenanigans but chose not to disturb him. Instead of wasting her time arguing with the old bastard, she was better off working out her chores and letting him do things on his own. Hopefully, he won't try to push his luck too far. 

Too bad, master Roshi was not going to give up on his urges today. Ready for the big reveal, he fetched the edges of her flap and gracefully raised it. The next second, the fair cheeks of the damsel came into view. Chichi's perfectly toned body was something to die for and her backside was no exception. 

Master Roshi possessed big hands regardless he still failed to grasp all of the meaty stock. His hands only covered one-half of each rump as the excess flesh bulged outwards between his fingers generating a heart-throbbing image. 

Even among the scores of women he had been with, Chichi was among the very top of that list. Her attractiveness can be noted from the fact that even wasting so much time after pandering to the woman seems to be completely worth it for the returns her sexy body delivers. 

"You tell me... How can I resist such an erotic body, my girl?" He kept pecking all over the bare ass cheeks. Chichi found the old man covered under the flap of her dress, playing like a brat with her extensive booty. He will weigh them, undulate them, squash them, and slap them. 

Inadvertently, a smile surfaced on her lips. This guy might be the epitome of pervertedness, but she didn't doubt his skills in bed. Despite the obvious shortcomings in his personality, master Roshi manages to mitigate it all with the lengthy piece of staff he carries between his legs. 

They had never been a single time he had left her without an orgasm, unlike Goku who used to fuck her like it was a task he ought to perform as a husband.  *Sniff* *Sniff* "Dirty old man... I told you not to do those embarrassing things, didn't I?" 

All her goodwill was destroyed by the man when buried his face between her cheeks and began smelling her backdoor. "Ahhhh... No.. no.. you misunderstand me... I was going for your pussy.." 

Chichi disliked being touched around her sphincter. Although aware of it, the pervy old man can't help but tease her a little whenever he gets a chance. "Hmph.. next time, I am going to kick you out. Remember that." She huffed drastically, reminding the guy of the consequences of pissing her off. 

Master Roshi chuckled in his mind, nonetheless maintaining his meek facade outside. "Obviously.. it was a mistake." He parted her cheeks some more to reveal the pink slit releasing a fragrance that can entice any man to commit a crime. 

Those vertical luscious lips were asking to be sucked on. "Bend over." Chichi listened to him for a change and leaned over her kitchen counter to stick her ass out. Bestowed with the cherished view, master Roshi used his thumbs to further spread out the inner folds of her skin. 

This placed the reddish insides of her pussy along with a very narrow slit on exhibition. His eyes focused on the dark side behind the minuscule hole, Roshi felt saliva accumulate in his mouth. "To think Gohan crawled out of such a space." 

Chichi was flushed red by his comments. Yet, before she could beat some sense in the guy, she felt a strong stimulating sensation. Her hands curled into fists and a moan invariably slipped out from her mouth. "Muuggh...!" 

Roshi's flexible tongue extended and flicked over the inner labia. Time to time, his lips will come together to join her vertical one and he will suck tenderly. Tantalizing shock circulated through her entire body almost overwhelming her mind. "Uuuggh.." She bit on her lips to keep in her grunts that were growing increasingly animalistic. 

Chichi recalled the time when Goku had been gone, several years back. Though most of her time was spent looking after Gohan previously, now that the boy was a teenager, she used to have quite free time at her hands. 

Naturally, at times her urges would kick in and she will crave a man. Though Goku was far from being an ideal husband, at least he could look after her needs before the situation could turn dire. 

In those times, Bulma, who used to drop by often, handed her a vibrator that she could utilize to work on those sexual urges. Her invention did help her come a long way, nevertheless, it wasn't long before she could not rely on technology any further. 

From there on out, both Saiyan wives would meet up and try going on dates, having one-night stands with men around the cities. Since Vegeta, Bulma's husband, was not much better than Goku when it came to matters of the bedroom, she made a good pair with Chichi. 

However, over time Bulma had started delaying their outings since she had a full corporation to look after. She wasn't a housewife like Chichi, thus lacking the same leisure time as her. 

Chichi had started going on dates only after Bulma's constant persuasion. Now that Bulma wasn't there, she was too timid to have one-night stands on her own. Eventually, she returned to relying upon that vibrating tool. 

That's how one day this perverted old man ended up coming across her when she was busy with the tool. From that point on he had tried to stick onto her like a leech. Eventually, Chichi ended up letting him get hold of her. 

8