Chapter: Prologue
536 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author: You have ever had something that won't leave your head? Like a catchy song or that sexy high school Teacher? If so, join my pain. This idea kept appearing in my head since I started back writing. It kept appearing and my mind was like a kid at a candy store, and ate it up. So here you are... I hope you enjoy this, as much as my mind loves it~

_________________________________________

| -- |

_________________________________________

Amon Morgan stared up from the pitch-black ground.

He stared at the floating golden Eye looking at him. It was roughly the size of a minivan.

He gave the most controlled 'I don't care expression.’ And said, " So, who are you supposed to be?"

He's being for free here, who the hell is this Eye? And why does It look so amused and-

-OWww-

- that hurt, seriously if you're going to convey a message via telepathy at least be gentle about it. Fuck, he felt his brain cells dying and screaming their last.

Apparently, this was is Jump-chan. She even nods when he address her. Huh, so it is a Her. He was just guessing.

.... Wait a minute.

Amon gazed at Jump-chan," Can I-"

Before he could say anything, She shook her head/eye in a No motion and looked even more amused for some reason. The same kind of amused look, well Eye in her case, as a person watching Ants battling it out or a person looking at a Dog roll over for a treat.

His lips twitched," Oi, I didn't even say anything!"

Jump-chan looked at Amon, and he really mean look at him. The 'look' all women know, especially Moms and Wives.

Amon had flashbacks of seeing the 'look'. He's not unfamiliar with that look. Him and the 'look' are great friends by this point.

" At least hear me out! You did kidnap me from my World and Family, you should have this courtesy, right?"

The Eye seemed to sigh, how he knows, no fucking clue, and gave him the go-ahead motion.

He withheld a smile," So I was thinking... Power Manipulation."

Instead of making any more motions, Amon felt his scalp twinge, as a name appeared in his mind.

[Jump-chan Of-]

Amon's eyes widened and his face went pale.

" No. No." He stepped back from the overly amused Eye," Nonononono!"

[ Gacha ]

She is the Jump-chan Of Warhammer Gacha. And he doesn't want any part in it!

His felt his scalp twinged again. Who the bloody hell mixes Warhammer and Gacha?! What fucking sadistic bastard made this?!

Holding his shaking hand, Amon stared hard at Jump-chan," No. I want no part in this. Kill me, torture me, stare me down in disappointment, rape me! But I will not be subjected to this Hell again!"

He played enough FGO, Arknights, Genshin Impact, Honkai Impact, and Azur Lane - to know where this is going.

He knows what Gacha does to a man. He watched friendships, loving relationships crumble because of this.

Don't look at him like that. He's serious here!

Who knew 2-D characters could do what it does to a person? It's like everyone suddenly becomes Gollum.

As can you see... Amon hate Gacha or anything like it. Why? It's simple; he hates losing. Or, more like; he hates and utterly loath losing money. So he was always a F2P player.

His Luck is so-so. Not good as Gil's or not bad as Lancers. He got Jalter and Skadi, so he can say his Luck isn't the unforgiving E-Rank. If he had to Rank himself - it's probably C-Rank.

Anyways, he's getting off-topic.

...

Amon hates Gacha.

However... Now it seems he's gonna be stuck with it.

His scalp went numb seeing Jump-chan nod. Her Eye was even more amused like she was watching a silly play and it was about to reach its climax. And unfortunately, not the climax he likea, if you catch his drift, nudge-nudge-wink-wink.

"... I had no say in the matter from the beginning did I?" Amon knew the answer to that.

Her nodding her Eye only proves it.

" Well... Fuck."

This was his last thought as blackness greeted him.

________________________________________

30