Chapter > 2: That Time I Sniffed Slaanesh’s Used Panties…
648 1 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

_________________________________________

| -- |

_________________________________________

" This isn't my face. Or body for that matter..."

Amon was shocked when he splashed himself with cold water to wake himself up by the river.

Looking back at him was an unfamiliar face and body. Instead of a lanky young man with brown hair and dull brown eyes with a forgettable face, he sees a tall handsome young man with a slender with tough physique, and soft white skin. He has finely textured blonde hair that seems as if sprinkled with gold dust and glowing golden eyes. He wears brown rags for clothing.

" Well... At least I'm handsome now." Amon ultimately decided to just shrug.

He wasn't that attached to his face or body anyways. Furthermore, upon closer inspection, he now has quite the 'package'. It seems Slaanesh blessed him In this life.

' Alright. Enough admiring myself, we have Tickets to use.'

Taking a seat back down at the tree he slept under, he opened up his System. He instantly went to [Gacha] when the golden screen popped up.

' Use all Ten Bronze Tickets.'

Immediately after saying that, Amon was assaulted with a flashing screen, as Bronze Treasure Chest appeared before him.

[ Ding! Are you sure you want to use all Ten Bronze Tickets?

Yes/No ]

' Yes.' Hopefully, he'll get some new clothes after this. These rags aren't working for him, especially since they are soaking wet.

[ Ding! Affirmative Master! ]

The sounds of a soft bell greeted Amon. Very soon after, the box changed, flooding with notifications, one after another.

[ You Rolled The Gacha Ten Times With Bronze Tickets!

∆You Gained∆

-Six Imperium MRE(Common-Grade): The basic MRE most Imperium of Man soldiers use. You now have get a large crate full of Soylens Viridian, a bland, entirely unappetising grey paste only good for keeping you full, alive and healthy. It is a more efficient means of getting nutrients into your body than normal food though.
Officially produced from vat-grown biomatter. Oddly, no matter how desperate the logistical situation is, the Guard never seems to run out of Soylens Viridian.

- Two Advanced Imperial Guardsmen Med-kits(Uncommon-Grade): Disinfectant, dressings, antidotes, stimulants, the works. Better selection than typical kits, can last 1000 years and still be able to use. It Contains everything you need to perform first aid in combat,
including but not limited to bandages, painkillers, general anti-poison and chemical weapon drugs, a small diagnostor, and fast sutures. Do note that an Imperial Guardsman's medical kit is focused on rapidly getting a wounded soldier back into combat, not necessarily helping the long-term recovery, so use it wisely.

-One Tech Priest Mars Robe(Uncommon-Grade): Huh? Why is this In here? Oh well, now you can wear the red robes all Tech-Priests are dressed in. It's pretty warm and comfy if a drunk Guardsman is to believe.

-One Shock Maul(Uncommon-Grade): The Shock Maul is a type of truncheon or club used by riot teams in the Adeptus Arbites. Upon contact it activates an electrical charge to magnify the force of the blow. Many have power settings with low power being used as a non-lethal stunning weapon, while high settings are quite capable of blowing off limbs. So don't point at yourself and you'll be okay~

--

Note: All Rolls will be in inventory! Thanks for using the Gacha!]

Amon's eyes were immediately drawn to his first reward. His face was drained of color and his hands started to shake. Sometimes, he hates himself. You see, he's the type of person who likes reading about the history of different things, so he knows what those MREs are made out of.

' I'm eating people...'

Soylens Viridians started as a joke in the Ciaphas Cain series as the food stuff grown by the Mechanicus but also widely used in Guard rations and on hive worlds. The obvious joke is that, because the Adeptus Mechanicus make it and it often has no discernible texture/recognizable flavor, the Guard is always suspicious of it because SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE.

The actual punchline is that it's basically just tofu. The Adeptus Mechanicus grow it in giant vats like Quorn because it's perfect sci-fi food: You can produce large amounts very quickly and easily, and it's surprisingly nutritious. Sure, it's got no flavor and weird texture but if you're a Tech-Priest that's not really a concern. Or you're a Guardsman and you need to eat something that won't go off, or won't kill you if you eat it. It keeps indefinitely, it doesn't taste BAD, it's safe, and it's available. It beats starving to death or asking an Slaanesh Cult member to make you a sandwich like that one really high Guardsman.

Furthermore, one of the Ciaphas Cain novels reveals that Soylens Viridians is essentially Space Tofu, made from processed pulses and legumes (aka peas and beans).

He knows it involves human bodies, but in what fashion he doesn't know. So is it safe to eat? Yes. Does he want to do it? Hell no! Will he eat it? Unfortunately, yes he will. He has no cooking or hunting skills, so these MREs will have to do.

Then again... His 40k lore is spotty at best so he might be getting this all wrong and it's just healthy food.

' At least I have something to wear and a weapon now.'

Hey, at least there is an upside to this!

' Should I keep on rolling?'

What a stupid question.

Of course, he should keep on rolling!

' Why not.' He shrugged. They were free Tickets anyways. It's not like he had to complete quests to obtain them.

' System, use the rest of my Tickets.'

[ Ding! Are you sure you want to use; Unknown-Grade Skill Ticket, Unknown-Grade Weapon Ticket, Unknown-Grade Summon Ticket?

Yes/No ]

' Yes.'

[ Ding! Affirmative Master! ]

The sounds of a soft bell greeted Amon like before. Very soon after, the box changed, flooding with notifications, one after another, once more.

[ You Rolled The Gacha With one Unknown-Grade Skill Ticket, one Unknown-Grade Weapon Ticket, and one Unknown-Grade Summon Ticket.

∆You Gained∆

-Genetor (Super Rare-Grade Skill): The human form has been declared divine, and to mess with that form would be heresy of the highest order. Yet, did the Emperor not alter Mankind to create the Astartes? Is it not right to strive to be a specimen of Man like he is? You will take his ideas to heart. Whether you were tutored by the ancient Magos that worked alongside the Emperor or stole their knowledge somehow, you have an exceptional skill with gene-editing and altering the physiology of others. Whether it’s giving someone new limbs, discerning the secrets of the Astartes, or even figuring out how to clone others… you can figure it out. The more you learn, the more effective this will become. All shall fear the day you get your hands on something truly impressive like Primarch material.

-Slaanesh's Panties(Super-Rare Item): Why...? No. The better question is -HOW- did you summon this? What is your luck? You know, this is basically a nuclear sex bomb, right? You can throw it at someone and they will drown in pleasure. Or you can sniff it yourself and get "Her" Blessing... Whatever works for you~

-One Squad of Night Goblins(Rare-Grade Summon): Lucky you! Now you have a Squad of Night Goblins at your beck and call with absolute and unwavering loyalty to you. Night Goblins are well suited to their subterranean existence. They range in size, but many are on the stunted side, which better enables the spiteful creatures to move quickly through the tight cavernways below ground. Night Goblins are easily marked out from other Greenskins as they wear long, dark, hooded cloaks, in part to blend in with the poorly lit tunnels but mostly to protect themselves from the hated sunlight should they venture above ground. Given a choice, Night Goblins only leave their underground lairs at night or when the sun is shrouded by clouds or gloomspell. When they do emerge, Night Goblins launch deadly raids, ambush travelers in mountain passes, and commit countless other malicious deeds. They are particular enemies of the Dwarfs, and the two races share a long history of bitter battles on mountainous peaks and below ground ]

Amon's mind halted upon seeing his second reward. His mind trying and failing to understand why the System has that. Furthermore, Slaanesh actually wears Panties? Color his surprise. And now he has HER Panties.

By the time his mind rebooted itself, he was holding something warm. Looking down, his eyes widened. In his hands are polka-dot purple Panties. At the butt of the rather innocent-looking Panties is a cuts purple snake with two comically large eyes.

" How did you get here?" It seems his subconscious wanted to see them and the System answer its plea.

' Why are they warm?' Amon had questions. So many questions. And by the gods, why do they smell so fucking good!?

As he digs his finger in, they immediately melted with the silk smooth fabric. He withheld a groan as he felt lightning shoot up his spine and around his now-hard member.

' Oi! Really? It's just some panties!' Well, that's pushing it. They are Slaanesh's Panties and who knows what SHE was doing in them.

' One sniff won't hurt, right?' Amon deadpanned his hard member. This guy...

Did he just not read what they do if you sniff them?

'... Then again, who cares what others think.' If he wants to sniff them, then he will sniff them.

Without further ado, Amon buried his face in Slaanesh's undies and took a big and long whiff.

The moment Amon's nose touched the underwear, his whole body immediately starting jerked all over as he fell on side. His body started to tremble and shiver, as goosebumps appeared all over his body. Inward, his mind was In Chaos, as his mind was bombarded with visions of carnal pleasures that no sane man would ever dream of in his deepest nightmares and live to tell the tale.

"̶̞̑̈́ ̵̰́͜͝O̶̧͐̌ḫ̶͓͑ ̸̡̺̎̄m̵̩͍̄ý̸̞͗~̴̬̅ ̶̯̫̔̈́W̶͖͕̅h̶̩͂a̵̩̜̐̂t̶͍͌͘ ̴̲̈́́ạ̸́n̵͓̿͝ ̵̡̎̈i̴̻͋n̷̗̯̽͐t̴̩̤̅e̴̩̍r̶̦̆́è̴̥͝ś̶̜͝ẗ̷̜ḯ̸ͅn̷̫̋͠g̴͚͆ ̸̻͝ͅH̷͕̤̎͑ű̶̪͚͝m̷͙̌ẳ̴̯̤ṇ̴̇~̶̗̃̽"̸͔̙̍̾ A voice said from the depths of his soul. The voice was all feminine, soothing, seductive, arousing. Its sheer presence almost made him scream and faint on the spot.

Amon clenched his teeth as the world turned bright purple and blurry.

"̵͕̋ ̸̠̿H̷̩͑e̸͕̕h̸̗͆ë̸͇́~̸̧̒ ̷͙͛I̸̗͠ ̸͚͊l̴̙͝i̸̟̓ḳ̴͆e̵̝̽ ̷̰͝ẙ̵̳ö̴̧́u̶̲̕ ̸̠̋Ḥ̶͝ṵ̸̆m̸̲͂à̵̞ṅ̶̺~̵͈͂ ̸͓̍Ḯ̴̤ ̷̟͘s̵̨͒h̷̬̆a̶̛̹l̵͓̏l̵̹̈́ ̴̼̇g̵̝̍r̶̨͘a̵̯͑n̸͇̄ť̸̢ ̶̼͗y̵͇̅o̶͔̕ȗ̴͍ ̴̠̎ḿ̸̢y̸̩͂ ̷̭̃b̵͈̂ľ̷̥ẻ̸͓s̷̮͛s̵̙͑ȋ̶̠n̸̢̾ĝ̷̨ ̵͍̽f̵͓̅o̶͔͂r̵̼͗ ̷̡̉ḅ̷̏e̷̯̓i̷͕͗ṉ̷̇g̵͎͛ ̵̿͜s̷̰͆ö̸͎ ̶̡͋i̵̛͉ñ̸̬t̵̟͆e̶͚͝ṛ̷͂e̶̘̊s̵͉̐ṫ̵͈ȉ̸͎n̷̯͊g̷͉͌~̶͉͗"̷̯̀ This time, HER voice was sweet as honey, cold as a bayonet, and echoing with hundreds of thousands of more voices, sounded in his ears.

The last thing Amon remembered before blacking out was a soft kiss on his lips and HER voice again, much clear than before.

" Sweet dreams Amon~"

... Well, that happened.

________________________________________

27