Chapter > 1: Warhammer and Gacha? Who Hates me?!
626 3 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

_________________________________________

| -- |

_________________________________________

When Amon Morgan regained consciousness and opened his eyes, he found himself standing in a dark space.

Countless bright blue codes drifted past him leisurely.

He stretched out his hand and touched it. A few strings of codes floating in the air were wrapped around his arm and wrapped around his arm like a bracelet, but there was no touch.

At this moment, an emotionless and genderless distorted voice came from all directions.

" Wake yogor ya vulgtmoth gof'n, llll soth."

He immediately blacked out hearing that.

..

It was cold and wet. That was Amon's first thought upon regaining consciousness and opening his eyes for the second time.

' Ah... No wonder. I'm in cold water.'

Amon took in his surroundings. He's floating on a wooden plank, through a river, with half of his body in the freezing cold water. And surrounding him are towering trees and grass. It seems he's in some sort of forest

As he floated, he saw different types of bodies. He saw the upper half of a skinny green Goblin and the head of a green-skin Orc. Hell, he even saw the remains of a Dark Elf, as two oversized Lions fight over it. So he knows he's not in Kansas anymore.

'... Shouldn't I be freaking out? Why am I so calm?' Amon felt even colder, as he thought this. He should be freaking out, he should be cursing up a storm. But...he's not. All he feels is; Calm.

What's happening?

[ Ding! Greetings Master! Would you like to turn me Online? ]

Yes/No ]

Suddenly appearing before Amon was a floating holographic golden screen.

Taking a deep breath, Amon ordered away. It's no use crying over spilled milk or cursing out the System and Jump-chan. Doing that will achieve nothing. That won't give help him. That's just being childish. Especially to something that will help him.

' Yes. Turn Online.'

[ Ding! The Warhammer Gacha System has been successfully activated! ]

Amon blinked as the System glitched in and out of reality. A few seconds later, the glitching stopped, as it popped up with a new screen.

[ The System has just issued your first task. Master, you may check your task interface ]

' Before that, show me your functions.' Amon needs to know what he's working with.

[====================]

∆Status∆

∆Mission Hall∆

∆Inventory∆

∆Gacha∆

∆Faction Room∆

[====================]

As he checked his rather simple System, his mind wanted to know something.

' Hey System, do I have a starter Pack?'

[ Yes, I do. Would you like to open it? ]

Amon's eyes widened. Holy shit! His System is already better than the vast majority he read about! Now he's definitely building a Shrine for Jump-chan!

' Yes. Open the Starter Pack.'

Amon's lips turned upward as the System glitched and made reality its bitch.

[ Ten Bronze Ticket Rolls, Unknown-Grade Skill Ticket, Unknown-Grade Weapon Ticket, Unknown-Grade Summon Ticket ]

' Grade?'

At Amon's confusion, the System showed a new screen.

[ Bronze-Grade Roll - 10,000 GP(Gacha Points): With this option, you most likely get junk. There is a 0.0000000.5 chance to get an Ultra Rare.

Sliver-Grade Rolls - 30,000: With this option, you most likely get slightly better junk. And a granted Common and Uncommon items, Abilities, and Skills. There is also There is a 0.0000.5 chance to get an Ultra Rare.

Gold-Grade Rolls - 80,000: With this option, you be granted Epic Summons and Super Rare items, Abilities, and Skills. There is a 0.0.5 chance to get an Ultra Rare Summon.

Chaos-Grade Rolls - 200,000: With this option, you are granted Super Rare Summons, and likewise Super Rare items, Abilities and Skills, and...Blessings. And then lucky for you, you have a 10% chance to get a Ultra Rare Summon, Item Ability and Skill. May the Seven System Gods bless you!

--

Note: Your System is Rank-1. At Rank-1, it can only generate Common and Uncommon Items, Summons, Abilities, and Skills. If your want to upgrade your System, then start completing Missions. The only way to bypass this are Tickets.

Second Note: Stuff such as Items, Summons, Abilities, and Skills can purchase has in a specific Grade: C- Common; UC- Uncommon; R- Rare; E- Epic; SR- Super Rare; UR- Ultra Rare.

Gacha Rank Percentages: C: 50%; UC: 30%; R: 15%; E: 2.25%; SR: 2%; UR: 0.75% ]

Amon gave a humm seeing the Grades. However, in the end, he frowned. His System is Rank-1. Systems have Ranks? When did that happen!?

He sighed. He'll think about this later. Future-Amon will know what to do. He always does. Now, he has better things to think about.

Like for one; How to stay alive and not die!

' A clearing!'

Amon's eyes soon dilated as he saw a clearing. A vast field of grass was to his right.

' Alright... Let's make Mrs.Fin proud!'

He steeled himself as he started using the techniques he learned when he was younger.

Holding onto the wooden plank, he started; dog paddling...

If his calculations are right, he's only twenty feet away from the field of grass.

As he dog padded with all his might, he prayed with all his might too,' Oh great Chaos Gods and The Emperor, please no sea monsters!' He doesn't want to die. He just got here damnit!

Fortunately, his praying paid off, as nothing came to eat him or pull him under. It was a calm and peaceful ride. Unfortunately, he couldn't enjoy it. His paranoia was acting up the whole time.

Pushing himself off the wooden plank, he flopped on the ground. The soft grassy ground.

" Huff...Huff...Huff..." Amon huffed and puffed, as he watched his 'ride' float away downstream.

' You served me well my friend. I bid you good luck on your Journey.' Amon's two-finger saluted the sole reason he is alive. If wasn't for Wood-kun, he'll be dead. He can't swim for shit. Dog paddling was the only technique he mastered. And it has been serving him well. Today and that time, his little sister pushed him overboard for stealing and eating her chocolate.

His crazy little sister aside, he has something he wants to check out.

Finally catching his breath, he spoke to the System,' System, show me Status.'

[ Ding! Right away Master! ]

[====================]

Name: Amon Morgan.

Titles: (N/A).

Class: (N/A).

Level: 0(0/100).

Age: 18.

Race: Human.

--
Strength[10]: May be called Prowess in some systems. The stat that represents a person's physical power. Used to determine how strong you are and how hard you hit.

Dexterity[10]: Also known as Agility in some systems. Dexterity represents a person's physical nimbleness. Used to determine fine motor skills, reaction time, and aiming. May or may not turn out to be The God Stat, particularly for combat purposes. Used by mostly stealth or ranged classes.

Constitution[10]: Also known as Endurance, Toughness, or Vitality in some systems. The stat representing a character's physical toughness. Used to determine how much damage someone can take and how well they resist poisons, illnesses, etc. Used almost universally by all classes (everybody wants Hit Points), but mostly focused on by those that use endurance. Also often associated with a particular form of willpower, namely the ability to take a hit without even flinching or to go far longer than anyone really should be able to by sheer force of stubborness.

Intelligence[10]: May be known as Mind, IQ, or Intellect in some systems. The stat representing how smart a character is. Used to show how skilled a person is, how quickly you learn, your ability to recall useful information in a pinch, how good you are at logical puzzles, how good your long-term memory is, how many languages you can speak, etc. Used by mostly arcane Magic classes. Mages go blurrr!

Wisdom[10]: May be known as Will in some systems. The stat representing a person's prudence, common sense, and street-smarts, and sometimes how good your imagination and lateral thinking ability is. Used to determine a character's perception, willpower, and decision-making skills. Used by mostly divine classes, and so sometimes associated with piety as well. Also often used as a measure of sanity.

Charisma[10]: May be known as Personality in some systems. The stat representing a person's force of personality. Used to determine how well you can influence others by speeches, diplomacy, fear, lying, etc. To a Player whose preferred solution is Hack and Slash, this is a Dump Stat; to a Payer who likes to roleplay, or wants to be Manipulative, it's the stat of choice. If social situations are at all important, this will be the stat for them.

Luck[10]: How lucky you are. Yes, can work that way, my degenerate friend~

--
Abilities: (N/A).

[ Skills ]

-Gamer Mind(Level-1): Gamer Mind allows you to think calmly and logically think things through, and grants you a peaceful state of mind and Immunity to mental disorders;(-Passive Skill-).

[====================]

' Ah, so I do have Gamer Mind.' Wait... HE DOES HAVE GAMER MIND!

Amino started to chuckle. That's good to have. Gamer Mind is OP.

In addition to magically induced status effects that target the mind, it also has been shown to protect against stress and mental fatigue from many weeks of nonstop level grinding and crafting.

It also allows him to not be very affected by psychological problems like talking to girls, killing someone, seeing death and enslavement, horror, Cthulhu-like beings, Necronomicon, Zombies, overwhelming enemies the size of skyscrapers, etc. (Even Godzilla would have a hard time scaring him.) He might not like the idea of killing someone, but his mind is practically all but guaranteed to be able to handle it and recover from it if it does ever end up happening.

Aside from being super calm all the time, he can now use those Tickets.

" *Yawn~* Or I can sleep." Amon yawned, feeling his eyelids start to fail him.

Sleep sounds good.

Content with his choice, he rolled over and closed his eyes. In a matter of minutes, he was asleep.

He doesn't know why, but he knows no harm will come his way.

... Call it a gut instinct.

________________________________________

30