Ch: 52 [Final Phase pt2]
173 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the team regroups behind the fortifications, I give the order to activate the UV lights. The powerful beams of ultraviolet radiation cut through the darkness, illuminating the battlefield and revealing the true nature of our enemies.

The zombified-tailed beasts, once majestic and powerful creatures, now stand before us in a grotesque and twisted form. Their flesh decaying, their eyes hollow and lifeless, they emit an aura of pure malevolence.

Saphira, hovers above the battlefield, her presence commanding and awe-inspiring. She lets out another thunderous roar, unleashing a torrent of flame from her jaws. The searing heat engulfs the zombified-tailed beasts, scorching their decaying bodies.

The UV lights intensify, their beams searing into the undead flesh, causing the zombies to writhe and recoil in pain. The horde, momentarily disoriented by the sudden burst of light, loses its cohesion.

We just stood there and watched her fiery assault. The smell of burning flesh and decay fills the air as the flames consume the zombies and the UV rays continue to weaken them. The combined assault of Saphira's fire and the UV lights creates a chaotic scene of destruction and desperation.

Within a few minutes, it was all over.

The zombified-tailed beasts lie motionless, reduced to ashes and charred remnants. The once mighty horde of zombies has been decimated, their numbers dwindling rapidly under the combined assault of Saphira's flames and the UV lights.

Silence settles over the battlefield as the last remnants of the undead disintegrate. We take a moment to catch our breath, the weight of the battle finally lifting from our shoulders. The village, though scarred and battered, stands defiant against the darkness that threatened to consume it.

Isn't she too op? She didn't even give me the chance to use my Omnitrix.

Saphira turned back to her human form and flew down before me.

"See, told you, leave everything to this majestic dragon," Saphira puffed her chest in pride.

I chuckled at Saphira's boastful demeanor. "Alright, alright. You did quite a number on those undead creatures, Saphira. Your fiery assault was truly remarkable."

Saphira huffed and crossed her arms, a faint blush creeping up her cheeks. "Well, of course, I did. I'm a powerful dragon, after all. It's only natural."

I glanced at Tsunade and Sakura, who were watching our interaction with amused expressions. Tsunade smirked and nudged Sakura, whispering something to her. Sakura stifled a giggle and nodded in agreement.

"Saphira, you truly are something," Tsunade said, her voice filled with admiration. "Your strength and power are awe-inspiring. It's an honor to fight alongside you."

Saphira's blush deepened, and she glanced away, trying to hide her embarrassment. "Tch, don't get all mushy on me, Tsunade. I'm just doing what needs to be done."

Sakura couldn't contain her laughter any longer, letting out a burst of giggles. "Saphira, you can deny it all you want, but we all know you secretly enjoy the praise."

Saphira's face turned even redder, and she grumbled under her breath. "Fine, maybe just a little."

I chuckled at the playful banter between Saphira, Tsunade, and Sakura. It was a welcome respite after the intense battle we had just endured. Despite the hardships we faced, the bond between our team grew stronger with each victory.

We stayed outside, vigilant under the UV rays. A question tugged everyone's mind, what if there is another hoard?

"We can't afford to let our guard down," Tsunade said, her voice filled with determination. "We need to reinforce the fortifications and establish a stronger perimeter. It's crucial to stay proactive and anticipate any potential attacks."

Sakura nodded in agreement. "We should also assess our resources and make sure we have enough supplies, ammunition, and medical provisions. It's important to be well-prepared for any scenario."

"Yeah, let's stay guard tonight. We can do a recon in the morning," I added.

2 hours passed, but there was still no sign of another hoard. We ate something light to replenish our energy. Luckily, there weren't any casualties.

I climbed up the watchtower on the northern side. Hinata was there, on guard. I hugged her from behind.

"How are you doing?" I whispered in her ears.

Hinata sighed. "I'm alright, Fred. I can't believe we survived that."

"Yeah, all thanks to Saphira," I said.

"And you too," She turned back, "Without your weapons and knowledge, we would be dead by now."

"You're welcome," I gave her a small smile.

"What is it?" I asked, noticing how distracted Hinata looked.

Hinata hesitated, and then replied slowly, "It's… it's nothing, Fred."

"Come on, you can tell me," I urged her.

Hinata took a deep breath, composing herself and clearing her throat. "It's just, I was thinking about… uhm, what will you do if I tell you to fuck me right here and now, in this watchtower, surrounded by the villagers?"

"I'll say no, unless you promise to be quiet," I teased.

Hinata let out a breath of relief and laughed quietly. "Humm~"

Hinata then unzipped my pants and pulled it down, along with my boxers. She then drops her skirt and turned around, giving me a nice view of her exposed butt, "Slam that dick in one go."

I groaned at the lewd request, my cock twitching in anticipation. I reached down and stroked my hard cock, savoring the erotic sensation.

Hinata moaned lustfully as I groped her ass, her pussy already dripping with arousal.

I moved behind her and positioned myself, lining up my cock with her pink opening.

"Mm, yes," Hinata moaned softly as I slid inside her tight hole.

She then grabbed the wooden post and spread her legs wide, thrusting her hips back to meet my powerful thrusts. Her pussy clenched around my shaft, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body.

"That feels so good," Hinata moaned in pleasure.

I pounded her hard and fast, relishing the tightness of her pussy. For some reason, I am horny as fuck even in this time of danger. A moment ago we were fighting zombies for our life, but now we are fucking.

"Oh God, Fred, fuck me!" Hinata moaned, her voice filled with passion.

My palm squeezed her plump ass cheek, my fingers digging in as I plunged deeper and harder into her velvety tunnel.

"I want you to cum inside me, fuck me hard," Hinata whimpered, her eyes rolling back in ecstasy, her face flushed red.

I growled and gripped her tighter, my cock pulsating to the point of imminent eruption, "Ah! Ah! Fuck me! Cum inside me! Fill your princess up!"

I slammed my hard cock hard, my balls slapping against Hinata's ass with each brutal thrust. I don't care anymore if anyone heard us or not. I am going to fuck her till she passes out.

I slapped her butt, hard. The sound of a moan escaped Hinata's lips.

"That's it, baby," I hissed, thrusting my cock deep and fast into her tight hole, "I'm gonna fill your tight little pussy full with cum!"

"Oh, yes! Put a baby in me!" Hinata groaned, her voice filled with desire.

"I will put as many babies as you want," I turned her around and lifted her in my arms, and continued to fuck her.

"Fuck me, Fred!" Hinata screamed, wrapping her arms around my neck, "Fuck me harder!"

I fucked her relentlessly while standing. I could feel my cock growing rock-hard, my balls tightening up, aching to release a torrent of hot cum into her quivering pussy.

"Cum for me!" Hinata moaned, her pussy throbbing with pleasure, "Cum for me, cum inside me, cum with me!"

"Yessss…" I grunted, slamming my cock hard into her cunt, "Fucking cum for me, Hinata, cum with me!"

I could feel my orgasm approaching, and just as it happened, I slammed my cock deep in her pussy, pumping her full with cum.

I kept pumping my load deep inside her, filling her pussy with my sticky seed. I then pulled out, feeling a warmth spreading through my crotch. I smiled with satisfaction and leaned down, planting a soft kiss on Hinata's lips.

******

AN: Pregnancy tag coming soon...

6