Ch: 57 [All Night] [r18]
581 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tsunade hugged me and pressed her lips on my lips.

I was taken by surprise but returned Tsunade's affectionate gesture, embracing her in the warmth of the moment. We shared a passionate kiss, a reflection of the deep bond we had developed over time. Tsunade was not only my mentor but also someone I deeply cared for.

Breaking the kiss, Tsunade looked into my eyes with a mixture of tenderness and mischief. "I couldn't sleep, thinking about you and everything we've been through," she admitted, her voice filled with emotion. "I wanted to see you, to be with you."

"Be with me or dominated by me?" I asked playfully.

Tsunade kissed me once again, pushing her tongue between my lips as if trying to eat me whole. She pulled back and smirked at me. "A little bit of both."

"You naughty woman!" I grabbed her by her butt and squeezed hard. Tsunade moaned in pleasure. Her face was flushed red, but there was still that devilish glint in her eye.

I caressed her ass cheeks and moved my hand under the dress until it found its destination: Tsunade's pussy. It was hot and moist, ready for action. My fingers slid inside her effortlessly.

"It seems like someone has been wanting this all night long," I teased.

Tsunade just purred in response.

I fingered her wet hole while licking her earlobe. Then I nibbled on her neck, marking her skin with love bites. Tsunade let out a loud moan when I added another finger to her dripping slit.

She turned around so that now she was facing the window. The night sky was dark and starless, illuminated only by the city lights below. We could see our own reflection in the glass pane.

Tsunade spread her legs slightly and raised her skirt up over her hips. "Please, Master."

The sight of Tsunade bent over before me made my cock ache with need. I couldn't wait any longer. I want to lick her pussy and thick ass. I want to taste her juices.

I kneeled behind her and slipped off my boxers. My member stood tall and proud, eager for release. I grabbed Tsunade's waist and pushed my face into her butt cheeks. They were round and smooth, soft as silk. I kissed each one of them then parted them gently. Her asshole looked invitingly pink and clean. I poked at it with my tongue, causing Tsunade to shiver in pleasure. She reached back and spread herself wider for me.

My mouth found its destination: the moist folds between her legs. I licked her clit slowly, savoring every drop of her delicious honey. Then I ran my tongue along her slit until I came across a hard nub.

"Oh, Fred! More," she begged.

I inserted two fingers inside her cunt while circling her clit with my tongue. The sound of Tsunade's moans filled the room. It was an absolute turn on.

Her pussy contracted around my fingers as she approached orgasm. "Master!" she cried out loud.

She bucked against my face, grinding her pelvis into me. I continued sucking and licking her sweet flesh until she relaxed.

Tsunade turned around and gave me a breathtaking smile. "Your turn."

She got down on all fours and crawled toward me. My cock throbbed when she took it in her hand and stroked it lightly. Her lips closed around the head and sucked hungrily. She went lower, taking inch after inch of my dick deep into her throat.

"Mmm... so good," I sighed.

Tsunade moaned in agreement. The vibrations caused by her moan sent shivers up my spine.

After several more moments of passionate blowjob, I gently pushed Tsunade back onto the floor. She looked at me expectantly.

I lifted her skirt once again and moved forward to position myself between her legs. Then I guided my member inside her wet opening. We both let out a sigh of relief as our bodies connected.

Tsunade put her hands on my shoulders while I grabbed her waist for leverage. Slowly, I started pumping in and out of her tight cunt. Our breathing grew faster with every stroke.

The air was filled with the sound of slapping skin and heavy panting.

"Ahhh! So big!" she cried out. "Fuck me harder."

I obeyed her command and pounded into her pussy even harder. Her juices dripped down my cock and covered my thighs. It felt amazing.

We continued like that until we were both sweating profusely. The room was filled with the smell of sex.

Suddenly, Tsunade got up and switched positions. Now she was sitting on top of me, riding my cock. She bounced up and down furiously, moaning loudly each time I hit her sweet spot.

She threw her head back and closed her eyes. Her breasts jiggled seductively before my eyes. I could tell she was getting close to orgasm.

"Cumming," she shouted.

Her body convulsed around my dick as she came hard. I grabbed her huge boobs and pinched her nipples between my fingers. This made her cum even harder.

"I want more," She pleaded and started to move her hips again, "You like your old bitch riding you, huh?"

I grabbed her throat tightly and squeezed it just enough to cause some discomfort but not enough to choke her. Then I flipped us over so that now I was on top. My cock slid out of her pussy for a moment, but I quickly replaced it with three fingers. Tsunade moaned at the sudden intrusion.

"Your ass is mine tonight," I told her.

Tsunade groaned in agreement.

I removed my fingers from her hole and aimed my cock toward her butt cheeks. The tip touched her pink entrance ever so lightly.

"Come on!" she urged me.

I thrust inside her asshole without warning. It was incredibly tight and warm. Her anus gripped my member firmly as if trying to swallow it whole.

"Fuck! Your ass feels amazing."

Tsunade let out a low whimper. "Ohhh... Master..."

I pulled back slowly then slammed into her once again. We both cried out in ecstasy.

My hands found their way to her tits. I squeezed them while continuing to pump in and out of her ass. She reached down and began rubbing her clit furiously.

The room filled with the sound of skin slapping against skin, moans, and grunts. Our bodies moved together like one single being.

"Turn around," I said as I pulled out from her ass.

She complied immediately and got up on all fours. Her plump booty stuck out right before my eyes. I slapped it playfully and inserted two fingers inside her still gaping ass hole. Then I guided my cock back into her cunt.

This time we did not take our time. We fucked each other hard and fast until neither of us could hold back anymore.

"I'm coming!" Tsunade shouted.

Her body trembled violently beneath me. My own climax was approaching quickly.

"Me too."

We came at the same time, exploding in unison. The orgasm felt so intense that for a moment I forgot how to breathe, but kept on pounding her from behind.

"Get up and suck it clean," I commanded when I finally regained my senses.

Tsunade lowered herself onto the floor and took my still hard dick into her mouth. She licked every inch of it then looked up at me with a naughty smile. "Mmm... your cum tastes delicious."

My cock responded by twitching slightly. It had enough strength left to get hard once again.

"You dirty whore," I teased as I pushed my cock into her throat and started fucking her mouth.

She bobbed her head up and down while massaging my balls gently. Soon, I was about to explode inside her mouth.

"Oh yeah! Take it all!"

I filled her mouth with hot seed. Tsunade drank every drop without hesitation. When she finished sucking me off, she let go of my cock and sat back on the floor. Her tits were covered in sweat and there was a trail of saliva around her lips. She looked like a goddess.

"Fuck! That was something," I said between heavy breaths.

Tsunade gave me a sweet smile. "You are still hard, Master."

"Get on the floor, I want to tit fuck you."

She obeyed immediately and lied down on her back. Then she cupped her large breasts together and positioned them over my cock.

I grabbed both boobs and began sliding my cock between them. The sensation was heavenly.

"How does it feel?" she asked seductively.

"Good... really good," I sighed.

My dick grew harder each time it slipped through her soft mounds. My balls ached for release.

"Your cum looks so sexy when it shoots out of your cock," Tsunade remarked as she squeezed her tits even tighter.

Her words sent shivers down my spine. It felt incredible. I continued to move my hips faster until finally I reached orgasm.

"Yes!" I shouted as thick streams of cum shot out from my cock and landed on Tsunade's face. She quickly sticked her tongue out and caught some of the juices before they smeared her face.

When I was done, I leaned back against the window sill and watched Tsunade lick all the cum off her face. Her nipples stood erect in arousal.

"It tastes delicious."

"And you are too sexy, Lady Hokage," I said with a smirk.

Tsunade smiled happily at me then got up and approached me. "You know what else is delicious?"

She gave me a quick peck on the lips then kneeled between my legs. My cock was still hard despite our recent session.

"Can I taste Master again?" she asked innocently.

"Sure... go ahead."

Tsunade grabbed my dick and started licking it slowly. Then she opened her mouth wide and took as much of my length inside as she could.

"Oh fuck..." I moaned.

I rested my head against the wall while watching Tsunade blow me.

We fucked all night, all over my lab. On the table, on the desk, on the chair, on the couch, even in the shower. Our bodies were sticky with sweat and cum by the time we finally collapsed onto the bed. We slept together peacefully that night, completely exhausted but content.

The next day, she woke me up while riding on my cock, hard at that. It felt incredible to have such a beauty straddling me like that. Afterward, we had breakfast together before going back to work. She stayed until noon when Shizune arrived to pick her up.

Shizune raised an eyebrow at us knowingly. "Have fun last night?"

Tsunade blushed slightly then nodded.

"That's good." Shizune smiled mischievously as her eyes went toward my erect dick.

******

AN: Next chapter will be the last chapter of this fiction. That will start with 2 months time skip. 1 big r18 scene with Hinata, probably coming soon.

Support Link: https://www.patr eon.com/XcaliburXc

[Custom r18 Chapters will be released exclusively on Pat reon.]

9