Extra Chapter- 1 [Kushina] [r18]
744 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kushina and I slipped out from the daily business of the village and decided to go to a special place. A secluded forest untouched by the zombies. She had told me to meet her there, and I was getting worried as it was nearly dark when I got to the meeting spot. I walked through the trees, pushing leaves out the way and saw the edge of a lake, the setting sun creating a beautiful orange and red sunset, Kushina's figure standing at the edge of the lake.

"Kushina," I said quietly as I walked towards her, she turned to face me, "I didn't think you were going to show."

"I'm sorry I'm late, I was stuck with paperwork and had to complete it before I could come here," She said as she walked over to me, she stopped in front of me and gave me a soft kiss, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back.

"So, do you want to do it here or there?" I asked, gesturing to the lake, and the bed of flowers behind it.

"The bed of flowers." She said, "But first, I think we need a little exercise."

"What kind of exercise?" I asked, but then she pushed me down into the bed of flowers.

"This kind of exercise." She said, taking of her top, exposing her breasts to me, I reached up to grab them.

"Kushina, you're so beautiful," I said as I touched her breasts.

"Not as beautiful as you," she said, "now let's get to it."

"You're going to be the death of me," I said while squeezing her plump breasts.

"Don't die on me now." She said, "I have a feeling that we are going to be busy for the foreseeable future."

"What makes you say that?" I asked as I lightly tugged her nipples.

"Because we are going to fuck a lot more," She said, "I want your sperm inside of me."

"Oh yeah," I said, "what happened to you being a respectable mother?"

"That's just a front, I don't give a shit anymore," She said, "I want you to pump me full of your jizz."

"So, how many children do you want now?" I asked.

"Three," She said, "but I think you might need to wait until after the war."

"What if we win this war?" I asked, "Then what?"

"Then we'll talk about it." She said, "Let's just have sex for now."

"That's all I've ever wanted." I said, and she took off the rest of her clothes.

She was completely naked in front of me, standing over me as I took off my clothes.

"Umm~ Someone seems happy," Kushina sat down and took my cock into her hands.

She was rubbing the tip against her breasts, smearing pre-cum across her tits. She then looked at my cock with lust, like a hungry beast wanting its meal.

"You're going to cum all over me, and then you're going to eat me out until I cum on your face," She said, she started to suck on my cock, making slurping sounds while she did it.

"Oh god," I moaned, "keep going."

Kushina was moaning with me, her tongue running along my shaft and balls. Kushina went all the way down to the base of my cock and then back up again, each time taking more of me into her mouth. I put my hand on the back of her head and she looked up at me as she took her mouth off my cock.

"So, Fred," she said as she moved herself into the right position, she then took my cock between her breasts and started to move up and down along my cock, she was staring at me while she did this.

I moaned loudly as she kept moving, the feeling of her tits on my cock was unbelievable.

"I'm not stopping until you cum on me," She said as she continued moving her breasts around my cock.

"Fuck yes! You nympho redhead," I moaned, "I love you so much!"

"I love you too," She said and moved her face down to my cock, she opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out.

Kushina began moving her mouth along my cock, she was making loud slurping sounds as she sucked my cock, her tongue rubbing against the shaft as she bobbed her head up and down. I placed my hands on her head, grabbing at her hair as she sucked on my cock, the sensation was indescribable.

"You like me sucking on your cock? Look at me..." She said as she took my cock out of her mouth, "look at me sucking on your cock, is this what you like? Do you want to cum all over me?"

"You bet, I do," I said and then she started sucking my cock again.

Kushina kept sucking my cock, her tongue moving in circles as she moved her mouth along my cock.

"Fuck Kushina," I moaned, "you're amazing!"

"Thank you, now cum on me, I want to see you squirt all over me." She said.

I felt a tightening in my cock and I was ready to explode, I just needed a little more.

"Oh yes, oh yes, I'm cumming," I moaned as I began cumming in her mouth holding her head and pushing my hips up.

My cock began to spurt out semen into her mouth, the taste of her mouth and the feeling of her tongue was incredible, I continued cumming until there was no more semen to give. She pulled her mouth off my cock and looked up at me with a smile.

"Did that feel good?" She asked, I could see semen running out of her mouth, "I'm going to make you feel better than that."

"Oh, but first, I want to taste your juicy pussy," I said, she moved over to me and stood over my face with her pussy spread with her fingers. It looks so delicious, and I want to eat it,"

"Then dig in," She sat on my face and I stuck my tongue into her pussy, tasting the sweet nectar that was coming from her pussy, I moved my tongue in circles around her pussy, making her moan as she held onto my head.

I continued to move my tongue along her pussy, tasting every inch of it, I wanted to feel her pussy cum all over my face.

"Oh god Fred, you're making me feel so good," Kushina said, she was grinding her pussy against my face, "keep going, keep eating me."

I moved my tongue around inside of her, then I brought my mouth up to her clit and began to suck it. Kushina cried out as I began sucking on her clit. I moved my hand between her thighs and began rubbing her clit while sucking on it, this sent Kushina over the edge and she began to cum, her juices pouring into my mouth and onto my face.

"Oh, Fred," She said as she moved off of me, "that was incredible, I love you so much."

"I love you too," I said as she lay down on the bed of flowers beside me.

"I think it's your turn now," I said as I lay down beside her.

"I'm ready when you are," She said as she got onto her hands and knees and arched her back, sticking her ass into the air.

"That's a good position for me," I said, "I love how your ass looks right now."

"Well, why don't you come and show me how much?" Kushina asked, wiggling her ass in the air, I got behind her and began rubbing my cock against her pussy lips.

"You're so fucking wet," I said as I slid my cock into her pussy.

"Fuck yes, fuck my pussy with your big cock, I need it," Kushina moaned as I began moving my hips, my cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

"Oh god Kushina, I love you so much," I moaned as I held her hips, driving my cock into her over and over again.

"Fred, you feel so good," She moaned as I drove my cock into her, "I love the feeling of you inside of me."

I kept thrusting into her, my cock getting harder with each thrust, I moved my hand down to her clit and began rubbing it in circles. This sent Kushina over the edge, her pussy began to tighten around my cock.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Kushina cried out as she came all over my cock, her pussy tightening around my cock.

"Fuck yes," I cried out as I began to cum inside her pussy.

My cock began to squirt semen into her pussy, filling it up with my seed. Kushina moaned as my cock squirted more and more semen into her pussy, I kept moving my hips, driving my cock deep into her pussy until I was empty. I pulled out of her pussy and looked at her, her pussy was filled with my semen, and some was running down her thighs.

"Wow, that was great," she mumbled, still sticking her ass up.

I grabbed her butt cheeks and slammed my still hard cock into her tight ass, she moaned as I pushed myself inside her, her ass was still nice and tight. I began thrusting in and out of her ass, sliding my cock in and out of her, Kushina began moaning as I fucked her ass.

"FUCKING HELL! YOU ARE STRETCHING ME SO MUCH! YES! FUCK ME!" Kushina moaned loudly as I began fucking her ass faster.

I couldn't get enough of her, I wanted to keep fucking her all night.

"OH GOD! I'M CUMMING!" She cried out as she came, her tight ass clenching around my cock, sending me over the edge.

"You like me fucking your tight ass hole, huh?" I slapped her butt as I continued to pound her ass, "You're going to feel this tomorrow."

"I love you, I love you so much," She moaned.

"I love you too," I said and kept fucking her ass.

"Oh god, you feel so good inside of me," She moaned, "keep fucking me."

I kept fucking her ass until she came again, her pussy was soaking wet with my semen. After that, I was ready to give it another go.

"Ready for more?" I asked as I pulled my cock out of her ass and moved to the front of her.

"You're so hot when you're fucking me," She said as she took my cock into her mouth, she started sucking it, and then I pulled it out of her mouth.

"Ride me," I said, "I want to see your face when you cum on my cock."

"Okay, I'll ride you," She said and climbed on top of me, she put her hands on my chest and then lowered herself onto my cock, "Oh fuck! You're so big."

"That feels so good," I moaned as she slid her ass along my cock.

"Oh god, I can't stop moving," She cried out as she began to bounce up and down, her ass sliding along my cock.

"Fuck yeah! That's good," I cried out as she rode me, her tits bouncing up and down, "You look so hot riding my cock."

"I'm so close," She cried out as she continued riding me, "oh god, I'm going to cum!"

"Do it, cum on me!" I said as she kept bouncing up and down, my cock felt so good.

"I'M CUMMING!" Kushina cried out as she came all over my cock, her juices pouring onto my cock as she rode me.

"Fuck yes! Keep riding me!" I moaned as I felt her pussy tightening around my cock, sending me over the edge.

"OH YES! I CAN FEEL YOUR CUM INSIDE OF ME!" She cried out as I began cumming inside of her pussy, my cock was so sensitive that I kept cumming inside her pussy, "Oh yes! I'm cumming again!"

Kushina kept cumming all over my cock until she collapsed on top of me.

"Wow, that was incredible," I said as I lay beside her.

"Yes, it was," She said as she snuggled into me, "but now I need to take a bath."

Our eyes went toward the spring.

"You know what that means," Kushina said with a smile.

"I do," I said as I took her up in my arms and carried her to the spring.

****

I will upload extra r18 chs once in a while. 

Support Link: https://www.patr eon.com/XcaliburXc

I will be releasing small extra chapters with r18 scenes only on Pat reon. 

I have started working on the Fallout Fanfic. Adv chs available on Patr eon.

7