Chapter 3: New perspectives, new resolve.
160 8 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thoughts, "Dialogue", Vvpjlz

Earlier the day.

Kiriana Pov

Beep beep beep, ringing filled a spacious room, with the only bed, closet, and a computer.

"Ugh, I hate Monday mornings, always so hard to wake up." Whined a pale teen sporting a plain white t-shirt and grey shorts, as she rose from her bed she picked up a purple floral phone, turning off her alarm. "Maybe I shouldn't have spent all weekend drawing, and then finish all my homework last night," Kiriana thought as she went down to the kitchen.

"Ah the princess finally awakes from her slumber," a man in his forties greeted her as he ate his eggs with toast. He was wearing a black suit with a white undershirt and a black tie, his hair messy and wet from just getting out of the showers. "Also you should hurry up, you're going to be late for school."

Yawn "morning dad," she replied taking a bit of toast. "And yea I will be leaving soon, let me just eat my breakfast in peace." After she finished she got ready for school, when she left the house wearing a black t-shirt with opened grey hoodie, and blue jeans. As she walks to school she stared at the "sun". "Its been almost 4 months since the giant eye replaced the sun, but something is different. It doesn't look like its looking at me, it's like its following someone else, maybe someone with blue eyes. Does it change color depending on who it's following like how its red when looking at me?"

Following the "sun's" gaze, she looked around for the person who it could be looking at. To her surprised said person is someone she knows, Cecil Rana a pretty well-known person at her school, mostly for his so-called addiction to reading. He will be seen reading all the time, even while in class but the teachers mostly leave him alone because he's in the top 5 in grades in the whole school."But that poses a question, does he know something?" She followed him all the way school, trying her best to look as normal as possible, which wasn't that hard as ran into some of her friends and they started to chat with each other, she was only glancing occasionally at him.

She ended up losing him when she entered the school, sighing at her failure she out of habit glance at the sun which she instantly regretted as what greeted her was the "sun" staring straight at her with the same red eyes as her. "What does this mean, does this mean he has nothing to do with this?  No, I can't give up he is my only lead, to figure out why I'm seeing this eye, I will need to keep an eye on him." With a newfound resolve to finally find out what is happened to the sun or what happened to her, she walked to her first class.

5