Chapter 4: Seeing things her way.
123 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thoughts, "Dialogue", Vvpjlz

Kiriana Pov

First-class was math, Kiriana didn't pay any attention to it. She preoccupied with trying to figure out how she was similar to Cecil, maybe she can find a link to that and the "sun". However even after 3 periods she couldn't think of a single thing, she just didn't know enough about him, and she couldn't just ask anyone about him. People might think she has a crush on him, her friends definitely would and she can't just ask him, what would she even say? "Hello, can I ask you if you can see the giant eye in the sky replacing the sun?" He would definitely think she was crazy when lunch finally arrived she accused herself from her friends saying she needed to finish an art project and walked outside to eat her lunch and think about the situation. 

"OK let's take this slow, what do I already know? I'm been seeing this eye for some time now, it's iris was red and its been staring at me the whole time, but that changed today. Now sometimes the iris turn blue to match Cecil's eyes and its gaze would follow him around." She thought as she ate her lunch, cup noodles she made with hot water she packed in her thermos. "The eye switch between who its gaze is following seems to be completely random from what I can tell." She packed her lunch and took out her sketchbook turning to a blank page, she started to draw Cecil in the hopes she can find something to connect him and her with the eye while helping her organize her thoughts.

As she drew an image of a handsome male teen with a bazinga shirt and plain jeans, a book clutched in his hands. He has messy hair that looked like he didn't even try to fix his bed head, with a very tired look in his eyes. "No matter how much I look I can't find anything that can link him with anything we can have in common, maybe it's not a physical thing?" She pondered as she started to color the drawing in, making sure that his eyes was the exact same shade of blue as the "sun" when it was staring at him. When she finished her drawing she still couldn't come up with anything, however proud of how the drawing turned out she brought up the "sun", she admired the finished work for a couple of minutes. 

"This could be one of my best work, it looks so real that even I can mistake it for a real picture. I should hang it up on my room with my other works, maybe next to my drawing of the Eiffel tow-." Before she could finish her train of thought her faced heated up and she quickly shook that thought out of her head. "What am I thinking, this is a drawing of a person I barely know, this can lead to many misunderstandings if anyone would see it. But it would be such a waste to just throw it out, what should I d-?"  She was interrupted with the next period bell signaling to her to end her train of thought for now. As she was getting up she was suddenly hit with the feeling that someone was watching her, and she knows that the feeling isn't coming from the "sun", she looked up to where she felt the gaze was coming from and what she was greeted was Cecil looking straight at her. They stared at each other for what felt like hours before he turned around and left, feeling puzzled of what just transpired, she looked at her drawing one last time, her gaze turned sharp before she closed her sketchbook stuffing it into her backpack and started to walk to her next class, knowing now that he definitely knows something, and she is determined to find out exactly what. 

6