ch 6: Wedding & Games
391 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Om mum vrate te hridayam, mum chittamanu chittamn te astu…” wedding mantras echoed in the area as the Kali tribe and Nishad tribe witnessed the marriage of Ekluvya with Sunita and Meghna. Despite the underlying animosity between the two tribes, everyone was happy seeing their prized prince and princess getting wed. But the brides and groom were drowning in awkwardness.

Ekluvya sighed, going with the flow while dreading the day Krishna come to destroy all this happiness.

“Since I’m stuck here now and even settled down; I should use turn this into an opportunity to bolster our defense. Everything is adding to my prowess in one way or another,” Ekluvya thought.

“Ah, I'm marrying him at long last! I thought the day would never come!” Sunita thought, “even though I have to share him with Meghna, I can live with it!”

“Ah God, what the fuck is going on! How the hell did I end up like this?” Meghna thought, “should I kill this bastard and this bitch? I should kill my old man too and his enemy as well. Yes, I should raise a rebellion and whip up a storm! But…will anyone even support me in this? After all the misunderstanding they have developed from the scene earlier?”

“I now pronounce you three, husband and wives!” the Hindu priest announced. Everyone cheered for a long time following which, they celebrated and partied.

The brides and groom were brought many presents by the folks and that kept them busy most of the day. Afterwards more rituals took place. Only by evening did they get free and were exhausted when they were ushered to their mating chamber by giggling adults and friends.

Ekluvya entered the chamber last and was met by the expectant gaze of Sunita and hateful glare of Meghna. Silence lingered in the room for a few minutes before Sunita took the first step, removing her clothes rather boldly and standing naked before Ekluvya who blushed while Meghna’s eyes popped out, seeing Sunita’s huge melons and brazenness! Her mouth twitched as Ekluvya took off his clothes as well, revealing his chiseled warrior body and exciting jewels. The two girls blushed.

While Sunita knelt down to take care of her husband’s flute, Meghna felt her heart beating loudly. Her breathing escalated and the scene of Sunita playing Ekluvya’s flute incited great lust in her but she didn’t give in.

“Hmph, shameless Nishads. I’ll not be part of this profane act,” Meghna said, crossing her arms and walking toward the door. Ekluvya narrowed his eyes while Sunita stopped playing the flute. They were incensed!

“The audacity of this bitch! Calling our tribe and our marriage consummation shameless?” Sunita’s killing intent arose.

“This girl…not only did she fight me and risked the lives of her own tribesmen, but now she is acting up even after marriage? I am seriously offended now!” Ekluvya thought. He was a decent person but even Gandhi would be incensed if he were slapped a hundred times by the people he had helped.

“So, the Kali princess is still a little girl, shy in her heart about adult matters?” Ekluvya taunted.

“I bet you’re no good but you sure run your mouth well,” Sunita scowled, “you’d better use that mouth to blow your husband’s flute!”

“Hmph, get lost! Perverted pigs!” Meghna snapped. She wanted to spit on these two and get out of here. But as she grabbed the door latch, Sunita grabbed her wrist and glared at her.

“You’re not going anywhere before getting fucked!” Sunita snarled.

“Pig, I will gut you alive!” Meghna threatened. Suddenly her hair were grabbed and yanked from behind.

“Ahh!” Meghna was quick to scream. It seemed that she had low pain resistance despite having manly strength.

“How dare you call my wife a pig?” Ekluvya snarled, “I’ll make you squeal like one yourself!”

“In your dreams, motherflutter!” Meghna roared.

Bam! She was slammed against the door and then her head was banged on it repeatedly just like in the morning. Despite her low pain endurance, her physique was quite strong; Ekluvya had tested it already in their previous fight. Thus he did not show any mercy!

Bam! Bam! Bam! Bam!

“Ahh! Ahhn! Ahh! Fuck!” Meghna screamed and pushed against the door, using it as support to slam her back against Ekluvya. Though she succeeded, Ekluvya quickly sidestepped while Sunita kicked her in the belly, making her fall on the floor. Then she jumped on her and started wrestling. The two girls fought fiercely, pulling hair, scratching and biting. Their screams drew the attention of the people nearby. The guards outside the mating chamber were already imagining vivid lewd scenes and were smiling knowingly.

Ekluvya suddenly grabbed Meghna’s head and slammed it on the floor before sitting on her face and shoving his flute inside her screaming mouth.

“Ohhk! Unff! Unnf! Urk!” Meghna choked on the big sized flute as it was shoved down her throat while two hairy grapes rubbed against her pretty face, ruining her makeup. Her eyes only saw a dark crease and felt her face squish against Ekluvya’s buns.

Meanwhile, Sunita sat on her shins and started nibbling on her hairy dark cave, stimulating it. Ekluvya grabbed Meghna’s dark mangoes and tried to juice them. As this continued for a few minutes, Meghna’s struggle ceased and her body began to twitch and squirm. Sunita was really good with her tongue while Ekluvya’s flute tasted good to Meghna.

Fwap! Fwap! Fwap! Meaty tunes were played for a while before Ekluvya poured his milkshake inside Meghna’s mouth & throat, letting her taste the most delicious thing she had ever had!

Meghna coughed as Ekluvya sat up. Her face was quite a mess with pubic hair stuck on it and milkshake seeping out of her nose.

Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! Ekluvya released an extra free serving of milkshake on the princess’ face and she panted heavily, inhaling its fragrance.

Seeing how Meghna had stopped resisting and was in a daze, Sunita lied on top of her and reached for Ekluvya’s flute, kissing and licking the milkshake off it before licking the milkshake off Meghna’s face and then tongue-kissing her, trying to get more from inside her mouth. At the same time, she pressed her melons against Meghna’s mangoes and shoved her fingers deep inside her cave, giving her jolts of pleasure and making her squirt her juices.

Ekluvya smiled, watching this heated scene and then manhandled Meghna, making her kneel on the floor with her buns raised up. Sunita climbed up on her back and rested her melons on top of Meghna’s buns. Seeing the two huge assets presented to him, Ekluvya felt happy that at least marriage was worth it! He stroked his hard flute and Sunita bit her lower lip in expectation.

“Y-you two will pay for it!” Meghna shouted hatefully.

“No. we won’t. Shut up now and be a useful wife hmph!” Ekluvya retorted and slapped her buns a few times.

Sstak! Sstak! Ahhn! Ahh!” Meghna screamed, “somebody, save me! Ahhn! These two are ganging up on me! Oh! What are you shoving in there? Ahh It’s too big!”

Meghna’s screams were heard by everyone standing guard around the mating chamber. They were all male warriors of both tribes. Not one of the men wasn’t stirred! Meghna’s burly bodyguards were also there who felt a great rush of anger and helplessness. They wanted to barge in and beat Ekluvya to death! But their princess had married the lad and mating was a natural course of action. Whatever happens inside the doors, they weren’t allowed to intervene.

“M-me too,” Sunita said inside the chamber, putting her face forward and closing her eyes, asking to be slapped. Ekluvya was taken aback. He then chuckled, and raised his hand before bringing it down speedily but lightly, slapping Sunita playfully for a full minute.

Sstak! Sstak! Sstak!

“Ahh!! Ahhn! Yes! Harder! Harder!!” Sunita’s screams grew intense, and so did the slaps, raining down on her beautiful face. Ekluvya realized that Sunita had a masochistic nature and proceeded to reward her properly. He grabbed her by the hair and slapped her harder for a full minute and then shoved his flute inside her mouth and started humping.

Sunita, whose tears and snot were flowing down her face now, revealed a smile and took the flute deep into her mouth and grabbed his grapes, squeezing them hard.

“Ugh!” Ekluvya winced and started ramming his flute deep into her throat, which Sunita was happy to choke on. As he picked up the speed, she released the grapes and grabbed his buns instead, aiding his trusts while bobbing her head back and forth in sync. At the same time, Ekluvya shoved two fingers inside Meghna’s wet cave and started giving a stronger rush of pleasure than what Sunita’s fingers had given.

Fwap-fwap-fwap-squelch-squelch! Wet sounds occurred for long before Sunita was rewarded by a lot of milkshake that she happily devoured and licked the flute clean. Next up was Meghna’s initiation into womanhood!

Bam! Squelch! Ekluvya shoved his flute mercilessly inside the dark wet cave.

“AAAHHHNNN!” Meghna screamed, “Ahh! Ahh! Ah, it’s inside me! Ahhn too big! Take it out, you wretched Nishad! Oh! I’ll kill you! Ah mother! Father! Save me! Somebody!”

Blood was boiling and heartbeats were drumming outside the chamber.

“Ahh! Not in the other hole!” Meghna screamed shortly after. Then she sang a long song full of high tunes and deep sorrow in which she mentioned the 7 generations of Nishad tribe while begging her own ancestors for help.

By the time Ekluvya was done widening the Kali princess’s caves, she was crying endlessly and crawling on the floor.

Kreek! She opened the door, having managed to reach it and crawled out in a mess.

“H-help me! Save…huff…” she cried and panted. The guards were all astonished as they watched her. Never had such a scene occurred in their lives after all! The princess crawled out fully naked, presenting her naked body and huge buns to everyone, begging for help.

All men’s loins became tense and their eyes bulged out. Meghna grabbed the legs of one of her bodyguards and climbed up on him. Her face was against his crotch as she looked up with a pitiful expression.

“You have to…protect me!” she demanded. The bodyguard winced, pulling her up and supporting her by the waist. And he did so, electricity ran throughout his body and his hand subconsciously moved down her waist, gripping one of the huge buns tightly!

“S-sorry princess, we can’t intervene,” he still managed to control himself. Nishad guards narrowed their eyes and let go of their weapons. They were prepared for a dramatic battle!

Kreek! The door opened and Ekluvya walked out. He wasn’t wearing anything and his big flute was on full display! This was a show of his manliness. He shan’t cover anything in shame while his wife had gone out displaying herself to several men!

“Sorry everyone, this is just a game my wife and I decided to play, hehe,” Ekluvya said, defending Meghna’s honor while controlling the situation.

“Haha, that’s fine. I play such games with my wife too,” a Nishad guard lied, supporting his prince. Others smiled politely.

“Come here now!” Ekluvya grabbed Meghna’s hair but she squealed and hid behind her burly guards. As Ekluvya reached out to her, the bodyguards stopped him.

“As her guards, we must defend her no matter what,” one of them said.

“Oh? But even her father doesn’t have the right to barge into the matters between her and I,” Ekluvya reasoned in a manly way but the guards didn’t budge. They were quite fanatic towards their princess; some driven by love, some by lust.

“You’ll do best to not meddle in our prince’s marriage matters,” a Nishad guard said threateningly as he unsheathed his sword. Many others followed. Kali guards reacted too, pulling out their weapons. Tension grew rapidly! Ekluvya frowned.

“Hmph, they are not giving me any face. The authority of a tribe prince is just this much?” Ekluvya thought, feeling stifled. He clenched his fists wondering if he really has to fight on his wedding day just because his obnoxious wife didn’t want to have sex.”

Bam! The open door was kicked hard and broken out. All heads turned toward it and eyes bulged out, seeing the naked Sunita stomping toward the center of this din.

“Ho-holy melons!” someone exclaimed as Sunita’s two huge melons bounced with each step of hers.

Thump! Thump! Her stomps echoed.

Boing! Boinng! Her melons bounced.

When her husband was out buck naked, how could she cover herself? Well logically she should have, but she was just a teenager in the heat of the moment. Thus, she presented everyone a full view of her naked beauty, hiding nothing.

If these guards were on the brink of exploding in their loins when they saw naked Meghna; now they were itching to whip out their flutes and splatter their milkshake on the two beauties!

Ekluvya was amazed at Sunita’s bravery. Sunita blushed at him before stomping forth and swinging her leg up.

Bam! A high kick landed on the burly bodyguard who was holding Meghna. He saw stars before falling back unconscious!

Silence lingered.

Sunita grabbed Meghna and pulled her toward the room. She resisted. The two girls wrestled. Meghna was stronger. Ekluvya jumped in and together he and Sunita managed to drag the dramatic princess back in the room.

Bam! Meghna was thrown on the floor. Ekluvya jumped on her big behind, fluting her hardcore in her forbidden cave as a form of punishment. Meghna scream aloud. All the guards got one hell of a show, watching from the open doorway as the door had been destroyed earlier by Sunita.

---

The next morning, Ekluvya came out, looking paler than yesterday and lethargic. He limped away, ignoring the smirks of the watch guards who had seen his great performance that lasted all night long. Ekluvya couldn’t bother with these voyeurs. He went ahead to begin his day.

Big mistake.

The guards were all tribals, lacking manners and morals. They all glared inside the room at the two brides who had been defeated and trampled ruthlessly by Ekluvya.

The two were sprawled on the floor in obscene positions, seemingly unconscious. Meghna was lying with her face down and buns raised. Her thicc thighs were trembling, her mountainous buns were jiggling. She kept mumbling- “I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” Her two caves were loose and leaking out milkshakes. Her buns had been beaten blue and her long hair were spread on the floor.

Sunita on the other hand was lying on her back with her legs spread and folded by the knees. She twitched every few moments, spurting out milkshake from her pink cave. Her melons flopped to the sides, touching the floor. There was a satisfied smile on her lips.

What was surprising, was that both the girls’ beautiful faces had now swollen up red and blue, having been slapped too much! Meghna deserved it while Sunita was masochistic.

Loins dropped and flutes were unleashed as these guards looked at the two incapacitated girl heatedly.

---

Sunita and Meghna awoke later after noon with faint memories of a strange dream in which a lot of men had wrestled with them hardcore! Surprisingly, the two girls had dried up milkshake on their whole bodies! There wasn’t a single guard in sight, as though every one of them had decided to run off together.

The two girls got up weakly and looked at each other silently. Sunita offered Meghna a hand for support and she took it. Slowly, they limped out of the room after putting on whatever piece of their clothing they could find.

3