ch 8: Convincing Everyone
476 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Has Kali tribe’s arsenal arrived yet?” Ekluvya asked Lokesh in the armory.

“No, why would they bring their arsenal here? They are still going to maintain their original village,” Lokesh replied, “why are you asking?”

Ekluvya looked at him and blinked, thinking how to best explain things.

“Uncle, I wish to be involved in the administration of our village. I’ll be the next chief, so it’s best to polish my skills and broaden my knowledge. Thus, I’ve thought of many things like having the Kali tribe settle here and combining our arsenals.”

“Oh? You’re doing a fair job at planning, hehe. I’ve been helping your father manage the tribe for decades now. I’ll teach you all sorts of things,” Lokesh said, “but although combing arsenals is a logical decision after a merger; the Kali tribe isn’t moving over to live here. They will maintain their original village.”

“Thank you, uncle,” Ekluvya said, “but the chiefs’ decision isn’t wise. We should have the Kali tribe move here, expand this village, fortify defenses and combine arsenals. Staying divided won’t let us make the best out of this tribe-merge. Plus, why maintain separate villages when we are a single tribe now?”

“Hmm, to be honest something like this came up in the talks when the two chiefs and the tribes’ elders discussed new name for our combined tribes. But you see, it is difficult for them to come to a decision as each of them has different opinion about all the matters. I will mention your idea in the next meeting but I doubt they’ll act on it.”

“…I think I dislike democracy,” Ekluvya thought, “a monarchy is the best. Either a ruler will take their nation to the peak or raze it to the ground. There is no wastage of energy and time in discussions.”

Suddenly his eyes sparkled.

“That’s it! I should become a king! Turn the tribe into a small nation. Then I can rule it as I see fit!” he thought and smiled. Lokesh was slightly confused, seeing him smile at a discouraging information.

“Tell me uncle,” Ekluvya asked, “is there something very hard but very beneficial for the tribes that I can do to gain everyone’s approval and support?”

“Oh?” Lokesh raised his eyebrows realizing at once that Ekluvya was starting to get ambitious?! This was good for the future Chief! “hehe, yes, there is something which is hard to obtain but very beneficial for everyone,” he said, “listen carefully.”

---

Few minutes later, Ekluvya left the village on a horse, carrying his weapons and some ration.

“Tell my wives I’ll return in a week,” he told Lokesh.

---

Ekluvya’s wives were just waking up after a hardcore night.

Sunita had to do her best to appease Kulwant. She gave him all kinds of sex. Both of her caves were thoroughly ravished by the burly brute who broke her back, squeezed her melons dry as they developed wrinkles, scratches and red & bite marks. Her twin cherries had been chewed red and were bleeding. Instead of a newlywed princess, she looked like a banged-up prostitute.

“Hah…hah…” Kulwant panted and wiped his sweat before flicking his flaccid fluid, resuming its erectness.

Sunita wobbled but managed to get on her knees and opened her mouth.

Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! Spurt! Thick milkshake fell into her mouth and all over her face, covering it in a white layer.

“Hehe, now I’m fully satisfied,” Kulwant smiled happily. Never before he had had such great sex. He stood close to her face, presenting his wrinkly grapes and drooping flute to her. Sunita had swallowed the milkshake and began to lick the flute clean while massaging the grapes with her hands. Kulwant stroked her head lovingly.

“You will keep your part of the deal, right? You have to grant my one wish!” Sunita reminded him.

“Of course!” Kulwant smiled.

“My husband wants to build a wall around the village,” Sunita said, “I need you to approve of it as the Kali tribe Chief,”

Kulwant blinked. This single request revealed many hidden yet obvious intentions. Asking Kali Chief to build wall around Nishad tribe implied union of the two villages. Why else would his approval be needed? Moving the two tribes together would conflict with tribesmen’s attachment to their home village. These were not things that could be hastily done. It needed time. But since Kulwant had already banged this girl, he couldn’t tell her ‘no’. So, he smiled slyly, thinking of something.

“I approve!” He declared. Sunita’s eyes sparkled with happiness.

“Thank you, uncle!” She exclaimed, hugging him and resting her head on his chest.

“Hehehe, no need for thanks; I had so much fun with you after all,” Kulwant said, stroking her soft back, “but let me tell you, my approval alone isn’t enough,”

“I know, we have to gain my father-in-law’s approval too,” Sunita smiled. Kulwant shook his head.

“Yes, but also the approval of all the elders of the two tribes,” he said. Sunita froze, “hehe, don’t worry, I will facilitate this plan. You just have to convince the remaining elders of Kali tribe. Surely with your assets like these huge melons, it won’t be difficult,” he smirked.

Sunita felt she was sinking in mud. Kulwant’s hands on her felt heavier by the minute. As the towering giant man gazed down at her, she felt suppressed.

“You’ve already gone so far to fulfill your husband’s plan, surely you can go a bit further? It won’t be difficult as I arrange your meeting with the elders. Plus, you’ll still be getting a lot of pleasure out of this hehe,” Kulwant suggested.

“I…but…” Sunita’s heartbeat escalated. She felt wronged, tricked and insulted, “I…I am not a prostitute!” she glared at Kulwant whose grip tightened on her shoulders. His flute was erect again and poked at her nose. The thick musk of milkshake assaulted her nose.

“I think you are!” Kulwant said smilingly, “you ARE a prostitute now Sunita, but that’s alright, right? After all, you’re doing all of this for your husband. That makes you a pious woman! Even Gods won’t judge you no matter how many men you sleep with!”

Sunita’s eyes wobbled, “indeed…indeed! I’m doing all of this for my husband! For the love of my life! I’ll even die for him! Becoming a prostitute is not a sin for me!” she thought and her eyes became focused. She looked at Kulwant and nodded, “you’re right, I am a prostitute now and that’s alright! It’s all for my dear husband!”

“Hehehe, that’s right! You’re so pious. People might even worship you if you learn how much you’ve done for your husband. Now let me reward you with more pleasure!” Kulwant said, tapping his flute on her face.

“Eh? But we’ve already done it all night long. Plus our deal is complete!” Sunita protested.

“Bah, I told you, this is your reward. You’re going to feel great! Trust me and just relax. It’s my turn to satisfy you,” Kulwant said and pushed her to the bed. He then climbed up behind her in doggy position and started pounding her cave with his thick flute speedily.

Fwap-fwap-clap-clap!

“Ahh! Ahhn! Ahhn! Oh!”
Meaty sounds echoed continuously in sync with Sunita’s moans and screams.

---

Mita entered the room and was stunned to see the mess. Things had been toppled all over as if her husband had banged the Kali princess in every part of the room!

Hirandhanu was panting and wiping his sweat while a brutally fucked black girl was lying sideways on the floor in a pool of milkshake and smelly yellow…water. Her face was swollen blue, her mangoes destroyed due to intense groping, biting, slapping & punching. Her twin cherries had been chewed off badly! Her huge buns were laced with handprints and blunt injuries. Her caves were utterly destroyed and loose, oozing out milkshake. Her long hair were ruined, having been yanked around and plucked off in bunches.

“Heh…” Mita snickered and looked at her husband approvingly, “you truly destroyed her; I’m proud of you!”

“Heheh, thank you. Now how about that cave exploration?” Hirandhanu smirked. Mita rolled her eyes.

“You still have stamina? Regardless, wait until night. The day has started, we have many duties to perform,” she said.

“Yes-yes, then we have to fix her too or Ekluvya will find out!” Hirandhanu worried.

“He has gone to the forest again, seemingly for practice,” Mita said, “he won’t be back before a week so don’t worry. As for this girl hehe, I have so many things planned out.”

Mita clapped her hands and two maids scurried in.

“Clean up this room and this wench too. Bring her to me afterwards,” she commanded. The maids got to work and Hirandhanu left the hut after grabbing Mita’s buns and giving them a good squeeze. She giggled cutely.

---

An hour later Meghna was brought in a tent where Hirandhanu and Nishad tribe elders were having a discussion, Mita brought Meghna in. At once, everyone stared wide-eyed. Meghna looked like a sex slave instead of a princess. She was fully naked, her black cherries had been cut off, leaving her mangoes fully round with no sign of cherries ever having existed there! It gave off a unique erotic appeal! Her bushy cave had been circumcised and had left her with only a pink hole no longer closed with nether lips. Her head had been shaved shiny clean and she seemed to have been slapped a lot as many handprints were lividly painted on her cheeks.

“What is up with this girl? Is she a newly captured slave?” an elder asked.

“Black skin…she’s a Kali tribeswoman?”

“Kalis are all merging with us, why is one of them a slave!?”

“Holy shit! Isn’t this Meghna? Kali princess, wife of our Ekluvya!” one of them realized.

“Oh my God! It is her! Look at her insanely huge buns!” someone pointed.

Meghna’s mouth twisted in anger and hatred. At the same time, she felt bouts of shame. She wanted to cuss all these men but Mita poked a knife in her right bun, threatening her.

“You’re right, elders. This is Meghna. She has come in this manner to make a request,” Mita said, “since she knew how slaves are kept in Nishad tribe to distinguish from normal people, she asked me to do personally circumcise her newly deflowered cave, cut off her cherries and shave her head. Isn’t that right, Meghna?” she asked.

“T-that’s right. Elders, please treat me as your sex slave but grant my request in return,” Meghna said, “I wish for a wall around this village. Such is my husband’s desire. He doesn’t love me as our marriage was forced. But if I can get approval for this wall for him, then he’ll definitely accept me!”

Silence lingered as everyone mused. Building a wall for defense was a large project. There would be many obstacles in the path during the construction. Thus, it was logical that Meghna would pay such a big price for their approval. Plus, her reasoning was also believable as indeed she was forced upon Ekluvya. But the fact that she was willing to become a sex slave to so many men to gain her husband’s approval, moved the hearts of all the elders.

“Wah, such a great young woman!” an elder praised happily.

“Making the greatest sacrifice a woman can, for sake of her man; this Kali princess is indeed a gem!”

“How can we reject her request? It’d be heartless!”

“Meghna, we will fully support you and fulfill your request. Come, do your duty for your husband!”

Meghna walked over and got on all fours, raising her huge buns up, revealing her two caves and letting her mangoes dangle while she stuck out her tongue and closed her eyes, awaiting the imminent ploughing. The elders dropped their loins and surrounded her, praising her ass’ets and groping her body. Soon everyone got busy in cave exploration and juicing the mangoes.

Mita snorted, satisfied at her work. Not only did she have Meghna destroyed by Hirandhanu, but she also mutilated her during her unconsciousness and then turned her into a slave by promising her medicine for quick recovery.

Nishad tribe had a great healer who could even regrow amputated limbs! But Meghna was full of hatred towards Nishad tribe now. Not only did her husband beat her up in wrestling but she got tugged around by bunch of burly men. Then she was trampled upon and forced to lay with her father-in-law who destroyed her utterly; but her mother-in-law also disfigured her during unconsciousness and then lured her into becoming a sex slave for a full week for the entire Nishad tribe! Only afterwards would she be healed by this great healer and could show up in front of her clansmen. She had to grit her teeth and be led by the noose and admit all the nonsense that Mita had scripted for her.

“Ugh, these hateful bastards! Just you wait! I will get my chance at vengeance!” she thought before gobbling a flute while stroking two others with her hands and taking two flutes in her cave and enduring the multiple filthy hands roaming on her exotic black body.

---

“You are right on time, Sunita,” Kulwant said as Sunita walked into a big hut filled with all of Kali elders, their bodyguards and even some common folks had mixed in to wash hands in this flowing river. There were about 40 men of different ages and physique there. Their black skins were shining with sweat.

“Everyone, as I told you earlier, this is the Nishad tribe’s new princess, second wife of Ekluvya who in turn has sent her to us to beg for the wall construction, hehe,” Kulwant introduced, “she has agreed to satisfy us fully in order to convince us for the approval of wall. If even one of us is left unsatisfied, Sunita will stay here and serve us as long as it takes to satisfy us. But please be gentle. Nishad girls are rather delicate, hehe.”

Sunita shivered, imagining what was about to unfold. She had been brainwashed into becoming a prostitute. This was going to be her first gangbang. Well, technically her second gangbang but she didn’t remember how the mating chamber guards had gotten lucky with her & Meghna the other day.

Sunita bit her lower lip and struck a pose, sticking out her hips to the side, resting a hand on them and tucking her wavy hair behind an ear. She was wearing two beads to cover her cherries while letting her melons free, and her pink cave was covered with a leaf pasted on her bush. Her buns were free of covering as well. She was practically naked.

“Elders, please use me thoroughly and don’t hold back! No matter what you do to me, I will cooperate with it,” she said, “but please grant the approval of wall construction!”

“Heheh, how can we refuse your gesture?” An elder spoke, walking up to her, staring at her naked glory. Others followed suit and surrounded the girl. Compared to their tall and bulky bodies, Sunita seems little and frail. Soon many hands were roaming on her delicious body.

“Ohh such huge melons!” Someone said, groping a melon.

“Indeed, no one has them so big in our tribe. They are not mere mangoes. These are full sized melons instead!” Another one groped the second melon.

“Ah such cute cherries hehe,” a third man pinched her cherries and Sunita moaned cutely.

“These buns are so firm! I can’t wait to beat these up!”

Sunita smiled coquettishly and touched these men with her soft hands, “thank you for the praises everyone,” she said.

Before long, her erotic moans and screams leaked out of the hut.

---

That night, Mita washed herself clean and wore a seductive pelvic curtain. Her mangoes were left bare, with only her long hair covering them. This was Kali tribe’s traditional attire style for women. Most of them wouldn’t cover their mangoes, and would flaunt their buns greatly. Mita was fascinated with the erotic appeal of it and tried it on.

But as she walked through her usual alley towards Hirandhanu’s temporary hut, she stumbled into a black skinned bulky man.

“K-kulwant!” she exclaimed, not expecting to run into him. She had chosen this alley specifically because no one really ever passes through it.

Kulwant was stumped as he saw his rival’s wife wearing next to nothing which is how Kali women would be found.

“Oh wow...” he uttered, ogling the milf’s curvaceous chummy body, plump mangoes and thicc juicy thighs. Kulwant’s flute became erect and poked out of his leafy loin. The sheer size of it startled Mita even more as it was bigger than her husband’s!

“You look beautiful, Mita. I’m delighted to see that you’re supporting our Kali traditional attire. It will facilitate the merging of our two tribes” Kulwant said.

“Ahaha, yes, I’m glad that it pleases you,” Mita said awkwardly. She wanted to get away from him but she couldn’t help but peek at the meaty throbbing giant flute many times.

“Hehe it does! Ah you look so much more beautiful than my deceased wife. I can’t help but admire you,” Kulwant said, stepping closer.

Mita’s heartbeat escalated as she realized this man’s rising interest in her. She quickly sidestepped and tried to walk past him.

“I’ll get going now, my husband is expecting me,” she said but suddenly she slipped on the muddy ground and fell forward.

“Oh no!” Kulwant quickly caught her. His big hands grabbed her plump waist. Their warmth mixed together and their heartbeats escalated. They stared into one another’s eyes. Kulwant wrapped his arms around Mita, hugging her tightly. His crotch slammed against hers, sliding his flute between her soft thighs, rubbing against her cave.

“Kyahh!” Mita exclaimed and struggled but Kulwant leaned forth and kissed her deeply. Mita pushed him but could not break free. Kulwant adjusted his flute and shoved it all the way inside her cave, lifting her feet off the ground!

“Hnnngh!” Mita’s scream got muffled due to the kiss while she felt a great rush of pleasure coursing through her body.

Fwap-fwap-fwap-fwap! Kulwant thrusted faster and faster, not giving the milf any chance. Quickly, Mita’s struggles vanished and her arms wrapped around his back as she kissed him back. She jumped and wrapped her meaty legs around his waist while Kulwant kept exploring her wet cave with his flute.

Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Sounds kept echoing in the silence of the night. Kulwant started walking back to Kali camp while ploughing Mita’s the fertile cave. They passed by several Kali tribe’s men and women who were amazed at this display of affection and cultural unity.

Mita’s pelvic curtain was flapping in the air with each thrust, flashing her large buns while she heatedly kissed the black man, unaware of where she was now. She was brought into a Kali hut, the owner of which was astonished before he recognized them and fixed the bed for the Kali Chie and Nishad Chiefess.

Bam! Kulwant jumped while Mita was clung to him and fell on the bed with her, slamming her back hard against the rough bed made of straws. Mita’s fat squished against Kulwant’s body lewdly. Kulwant began groping her mangoes and proceeded to fucked her as if there was no tomorrow!

Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Meaty sounds echoed while the couple kissed continuously. The hut was soon filled with curious onlookers including a few Nishads as well.

“Damn, this is too hot!” a man muttered.

“Yeah, I and my wife could never perform so heatedly.”

“Who knew Chiefess was so brazen!”

“She has to be! Don’t you get it? She is making herself an example for everyone. She is conveying that our two tribes must fully merge and intermingle! What is a better way than wrestling on the bed?”

“Oh!? I get it now! You’re right, she indeed is making an example out of her!”

“If so, then I’ll also search for a find wife in Kali tribe.”

“Yes, do so. Our women are bold and strong! I’ll also seek a Nishad girl to marry. They are so delicate and delicious-looking!”

“Don’t mind me, I’m just gonna play with my flute. This wrestling is too hot!”

---

That night Hirandhanu waited for hours but his wife did not come. He was hard and looking forward to cave exploration but he was bound to be disappointed. He couldn’t go around asking for his wife at this hour as that would cause unnecessary rumors. Thus, he sighed and eventually just retired to the bed alone.

Mita had an incredible night. By morning she was squirting repeatedly and twitching while her limbs were spread wide and her eyes were dazed.

Kulwant looked around and found that both tribes had come together to watch this show. He grinned and gestured towards Mita as though presenting her to the audience.

“Well, Nishad Chiefess is still wet and willing to volunteer for the most important aspect of tribe merger: Interracial breeding! Since all of you are from our Kali tribe, don’t be shy and help Mita out!” he said.

Men exchanged glances, realizing that Kulwant was giving Nishad men equal opportunity to bang mita. Otherwise, it was easy to differentiate between Nishads and Kalis from the color of their skins.

“Yes-yes, we the Kali tribesmen will definitely help Nishad Chiefess!” Nishad tribesmen said and along with others, pounced on Mita.

---

The next morning, Kulwant had a long discussion with Hirandhanu, keeping him occupied so that Sunita and Mita could experience the pleasures of gangbang. Little did he know that his daughter too was experiencing the same in one o the huts!

---

In a misty valley, Ekluvya descended carefully. He looked roughed up. He had to release his horse because it could not descend the steep slope down to the valley.

“It’s here huh? The treasure that will let me win both tribes’ trust and respect,” Ekluvya thought, “then I can aim for rulership and when I succeed, I will have autonomy over everything! I must prepare for the fated battle against Krishna!”

Srrr! Suddenly something ropey lunged at Ekluvya, wrapping itself around his neck! It was a black snake that bared its fangs and lashed at his face to bite!

0