ch 7: Planning Defenses
399 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“This is the village’s map. I drew it as best as I could,” Kshitiz, the Nishad tribe’s artist, said, presenting a large banana leaf sheet.

“Thank you,” Ekluvya said, staring at the map. He knew the ins and outs of the village thanks to original Ekluvya’s memories but maps were needed to ruminate over his plans.

“Why do you need the map anyway?” Kshitiz asked but got no reply. Ekluvya was pondering deeply. He wanted to bolster the village’s defenses and cover up the loopholes in security but he realized that the entire village was sitting inside a loophole! It was so easily accessible and open! Anybody could barge into the village anytime and the watchguards were the only first line of defense. No wonder, Kali tribe managed to break in and wreak havoc. The only strategically wise point was the danger warning bell tower.

Quickly, Ekluvya made a few marks on the map. Nishads were illiterate so there was no point in writing instruction. Things had to be done in olden ways.

“I want to build a wall around the village,” Ekluvya said, “I might call it the Trump Wall,” he scoffed at his own joke.

Kshitiz blinked, “you should bring it up to the two chiefs who are currently discussing the new societal structure of the tribe after the merge,” he said.

“Hmm, only they can deploy the full manpower of the newly merged tribe,” Ekluvya thought, “tell me what can convince them quickly? I don’t want to drag this out. The wall building will take a long time and we must not delay it.”

“Why are you in such a hurry, Ekluvya? Our tribe is already twice stronger with the Kali tribe’s merger,” Kshitiz reasoned.

“Yes, but can we fight a king’s army?” Ekluvya asked, shocking him.

“Which king would invade us? We are king Jarasandh’s subjects!” Kshitiz said. Ekluvya glanced at him.

“And we are near the border; which means we have to face the assault of an enemy king first if they decide to wage war on this kingdom.” Ekluvya reasoned. Kshitiz nodded.

“You have a point. I get it now; a wall is crucial!” he said, “then, if you want to convince the old timers and chiefs quickly, there’s nothing better than offering them what they find joy in the most.”

“They like a bunch of things. What is a sure shot thing?” Ekluvya asked.

“Hmm, your two wives. They should be able to convince them. Meghna can ask for the wall as an additional wedding gift from her father. Similarly, Sunita can ask your father. It will definitely work,” Kshitiz suggested. Ekluvya nodded.

“Your idea is great. Thank you!” he said.

---

Later that night, Ekluvya told the two wives his plan. He told them specifically that they must convince the chiefs no matter what it takes! Sunita agreed readily while Meghna muttered something inaudible. She didn’t like her father much, plus she still had some stubbornness left in her. But she didn’t refuse to comply either. She had been beaten blue and tamed in all the ways by her husband. She inwardly accepted his superiority. Arrogant girls would always give in to a man who could dominate them.

Ekluvya left to meet Lokesh. He had a lot of plans and he needed to work speedily. His two wives glanced at each other wordlessly and got ready. They had already forged a sense of friendship after Sunita helped Meghna out of their state earlier with aid of her mother Kanchan and tribe’s healer. The healer was an experienced old man with knowledge of greatly effective natural herbs. He fixed the girls within hours! Now they looked good as new and even their caves had regained their tightness.

It was night time now. Sunita wore a traditional leafy dress, made of leaves, woven simply by thin grass threads. It was two-pieced. A short skirt and a blouse. Her big melons were testing the durability of the grass threads while the blouse could hide only the lower half of the melons.

Meghna wore the Kali tribe’s traditional dress. Since Goddess Kali was half-naked, such was the traditional attire that it only covered the lower body. Her mangoes were left naked but she still used her long black hair to cover them. The only garment piece was a pelvic curtain which could only cover a bit of the huge buns. The curtain often flapped, revealing the lovely bun-crack. It didn't cover her thicc thighs, fully displaying the aesthetic appeal of them.

Both girls wore beaded jewelleries and prepared a small basket each, of flowers and fruits. Then they headed off to meet the two chiefs separately.

---

Sunita knocked on the door and was soon welcomed in. She was stumped to find Kulwant instead of Hirandhanu.

“Was there a mistake?” she thought. There indeed was a mistake. She had come to the wrong hut! Currently the 2 chiefs and tribe elders were all in different small huts put together for purpose of frequent quick meetings. She had been led to Kulwant’s hut instead of Hirandhanu’s.

“Oh? My daughter’s rival has come to see me? What do you want?” Kulwant asked.

Sunita was a smart girl; she quickly responded after deciding that she must convince this chief for the wall. It was for her husband’s sake.

“I merely wished to see the parents of my new sister Meghna,” Sunita said smilingly. Kulwant was taken aback at her fine manners. “Since she and I are married to the same person, our three families are now bonded together. It is only proper to meet my new father.”

“Haha, you are too bashful,” Kulwant chuckled. The Kali tribe was wilder than the Nishad tribe. They weren’t good with words, “You can call me uncle. My daughter Meghna is feisty and not good at making friends. She might even challenge you! Hehe, truth be told, I’ll be glad if you beat her up. She could use a lesson.” Sunita quickly analyzed Kulwant’s nature and then spoke words that she deduced would appease him.

“Hehe, uncle is right,” she giggled cutely, “Meghna indeed is feisty and cussed us all night long. But you’ll be delighted to know that I already beat her!” She raised her fist up and smiled happily. Kulwant was pleased by her cuteness.

“Oh? You did? Tell me about it, haha. A fight during the first night together is quite amusing in my mind,” Kulwant probed.

Sunita went on to describe colorfully how Meghna insulted her and Ekluvya and how they beat her physically, sexually and mentally. Kulwant’s face flushed red as he listened to the erotic narration and his smile revealed perversion. He kept probing for details and Sunita kept exaggerating.

“…and then I grabbed her huge buns and spread them wide so our husband could pierce her smaller cave with his flute. She screamed so loud; the guards outside could hear her! She clawed at me but I stepped back and slapped her very hard!” Sunita made a slapping gesture. She had realized that Kulwant was a thorough pervert.

“Hahaha, amazing! Amazing! And then what?” he asked, feeling hot in his loins.

“Then I pushed one of my cherries in her mouth to shut her up but she bit on it!” Sunita said.

“Oh? It must have hurt! Let me see it, I know a bit of healing,” Kulwant took the chance, grabbing her melons and yanking on her blouse.

Ktang! The thin grass strings broke and the blouse came undone, unleashing the massive melons.

Boinnng!! The juicy melons bounced in front of his face and Kulwant's eyes bulged out. He immediately groped them hard.

“Kyahhh!” Sunita exclaimed cutely as she felt Kulwant’s hard fingers digging into her soft melons, deforming their shape. Kulwant began kneading them immediately, not giving the girl any chance to recover.

“Oh! They are so soft yet supple and so big! Hehe, you have the biggest melons in both tribes put together!” Kulwant praised, “my daughter sure is a mean girl to harm them,” saying so, he pinched her dark brown cherries and started rubbing them. Within moments, the cherries elongated and tinged red. Sunita’s face was flushing red. Her body was overly sensitive after last night’s mating. She felt her pink cave getting wet.

“U-uncle...please stop!” She managed to speak.

“Oh? But this is crucial for healing,” Kulwant bullshitted, “let me heal them along with your whole body and in exchange I’ll grant your any one wish.”

Sunita glanced at him and pondered. She was deeply in love with Ekluvya and would do anything for him! If he wants to build a wall, a wall he will get! Even if to make that happen, Sunita had to entertain this chief with her body!

Sunita bit her lower lips coquettishly and leaned back on her palms, raising her shoulders and offering her melons to Kulwant. This was quite an amorous pose.

“I…I agree,” she blushed. Kulwant’s gaze flickered victoriously.

“It’s a deal then haha!” he laughed and pounced on her. Soon Sunita’s moans leaked out of the hut.

---

Meghna entered a hut begrudgingly. She disliked her boorish father and thus would act like a tomboy all the time. She even dared to kill the boy her father had selected as her husband; and she was defiant towards him even during mating. Now having to beg this same father was a huge blow to her pride.

“Come in, Kali princes, what brings you to me?” Hirandhanu asked. His wife Mita also paused what she was doing to glare at this black girl who was forced upon her dear son Ekluvya. Mita favored Sunita greatly. Sunita’s rival was Mita’s enemy!

 

“Eh?” Meghna was stumped, “did I enter the wrong hut?” she thought. She was right. But she felt rather relieved that she didn’t have to talk to her father. Instead, if she convinced this chief, she’ll be able to claim merit and her pride won’t get hurt.

“Greetings, umm…Ekluvya has sent me to you,” Meghna said, “he told me to convince you no matter what it takes to approve building a wall around the village.”

“Eh?” Hirandhanu thought quickly, “a wall around the village? Why? Hmm, it surely would serve as a great defense. But now we are in turmoil with the tribe-merge. It won’t be possible to divert our manpower into a large project like that. But I trust Ekluvya’s talent. Surely I can back him up. But why didn’t he send Sunita to make this request? It would have worked better. Wait…sending this girl…telling her to convince me no matter what…the rumors of her being taken for a ride by the guards…hehe, I see; my son is showing this girl her place by thoroughly suppressing her and destroying her ego! This Ekluvya surprises me to no end!”

Having made all the wrong assumptions, Hirandhanu’s face flashed with mockery and perversion. He checked out Meghna from top to bottom.

“Indeed! She’s not even wearing a blouse! Haha, she’s here to convince me with her body!” his gaze shone. He glanced at his wife who snorted in response and came close.

“Show her no mercy,” she snarled in his ear. “Make her beg for death! And if you do so, I’ll let you take my other virgin cave!”

Hirandhanu’s eyes shone brilliantly. He hadn’t been able to fully tame his strong wife even after decades. Despite his numerous attempts, he had failed in exploring Mita’s forbidden nether cave. But now the milf was offering it to him as reward for doing something he was happy to do: destroying his rival’s daughter!

Hirandhanu squeezed Mita’s bun and snickered before letting her get out. Mita locked the door from outside, which confused Meghna. Hirandhanu stood tall and looked down at the black girl.

“Then; convince me, no matter what it takes,” he said, slinging his massive arms around her buns and pulling her to his hairy chest. His large hands grabbed the huge buns of his daughter in law and he sneered viciously.

Meghna had a heart attack as things escalated swiftly. Her eyes darted side to side in confusion as she failed to react. The next moment, Hirandhanu kissed her deeply while kneading her buns and poking his flute in her crotch.

“Shit! What the hell is up with this geezer? He’s even more perverse than my father!” Meghna thought, “but Ekluvya told me to convince my father no matter what. But my father also tries to molest me every now and then. He wouldn’t be convinced without getting his hands in my cave. No way he’ll let such an opportunity slide… If I have to end up as a plaything anyway; then better in this man’s hands than my own father’s!” she thought and kissed Hirandhanu back. She even climbed up on him, wrapping her meaty legs around his waist and hugging his neck.

Hirandhanu slammed her against the wall and soon Meghna’s screams leaked out of the hut.

2