ch 9: Nagas
250 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a misty valley, Ekluvya was attacked by a fierce black snake! He quickly reacted, grabbing its head and pulling it away from his neck before throwing it away. The snake hissed and crawled toward him in serpentine manner.

Ekluvya quickly pulled out his bow and nocked an arrow. But before he could take aim, the snake lashed at him again, spitting venom midway. Ekluvya had to jump back. The venom fell on the ground, creating a hissing smoke. Then came the snake!

It was too late for Ekluvya to use the bow; he stabbed instead, with the arrow but the snake was too agile. It coiled itself around the arrow and speedily crawled up on Ekluvya’s sleeve and bit on his shoulder!

Ekluvya breathed in sharply and continued fighting. He stabbed at the snake again and again, stopping it at the shoulder. The snake dodged agilely but was eventually struck near the neck. Its blood splattered and it quickly leapt away from Ekluvya, hissing from the ground.

The two of them wobbled. One was losing blood; the other had been poisoned.

Suddenly, the snake morphed & transformed into a half serpent girl! She had a beautiful face, curly black hair, yellow snake eyes, delicious-looking dense mangoes with pink cherries on top. Her abdomen was toned, waist was thin, and her lower body was that of a snake with shiny black scales and white inner scutes. She had an hourglass figure and seemed to be in her late 30s.

Ekluvya was unfazed by her beauty and firmly planted his feet on the ground. His breathing was ragged, but he adjusted to it and aimed an arrow. At this distance, the arrow would hit before the snakewoman could reach him.

But he miscalculated. As he released the swift arrow, the snakewoman whipped up her long thick tail and struck at him from the side.

Bam! Ekluvya was flung a few meters away. He started seeing stars. The snakewoman was stabbed by the arrow in the abdomen. She winced and hissed, moving toward Ekluvya to deliver the finishing blow. She jumped again, Ekluvya who was on the verge of losing his senses, took out his sword from the quiver and slashed at the incoming enemy.

Slish! Bam!

Blood flowed out from underneath their collapsed bodies. The two were lying on top of each other and had fainted.

At this point, a woman sauntered out from the bushes. She was seemingly in her late 40s and had an unbelievably voluptuous body with an hourglass figure. She had large melons, big wide buns, a lovely face with puffy purple lips, white skin and sharp yellow snake-eyes. Her long wavy hair danced about as she walked seductively, grinding her big buns that made squishing sounds with each step. She glanced down at the snake girl and the human boy. A smile rolled on her venomously purple lips.

---

A day later in Nishad village, Hirandhanu strode towards Kulwant’s hut. He had been invited for some serious discussion. He was restless and his eyes were reddish because he hadn’t slept well since a day. His wife Mita had not shown up since the last time she promised forbidden cave exploration. Hirandhanu couldn’t search for her himself and his tribesmen only returned with rumors of Mita promoting interracial sex. The contents of the rumor were vague and erotic. Hirandhanu couldn’t believe it but he felt more and more anxious with each passing hour.

“She wouldn’t betray me, right?” he thought as he entered Kulwant’s hut.

“Welcome. I believe you’ve been looking for your wife?” Kulwant asked with a smirk. Hirandhanu’s eyes widened in bewilderment as he found Mita bouncing on Kulwant’s lap, fully naked. She was gripping the chair’s armrests for support and her feet were on Kulwant’s knees. She was displaying her wet pink cave while Kulwant’s flute was exploring her forbidden cave which she had originally promised to Hirandhanu!

Mita had a deranged lustful expression as she moaned while bouncing on the thick flute. Her mangoes bounced up and down erotically and she squirted every few moments in ecstasy.

“MITA!” Hirandhanu roared in anger and stomped toward her.

“Ahnn! Husband! Fo-forgive me, but I can’t s-stop!” Mita exclaimed while smiling, “This feels too good! Why didn’t I have my forbidden cave explored before?!”

Hirandhanu paused. His hand twitched and his face twisted in pure agony.

“Hehe, don’t worry, I’ll return her to you next week,” Kulwant spoke.

“YOU! How dare you!” Hirandhanu’s anger exploded but Kulwant wouldn’t take his shit. He pointed toward a corner and Hirandhanu was stumped as he saw a bald, mutilated Meghna slumped against the wall with her legs spread till her thighs were touching the ground, fully displaying her loose circumcised cave hole and her thoroughly ruined forbidden cave. Her cherries were nowhere to be seen and her mangoes seemed to have been brutalized as they were red and blue with injuries. Meghna was smiling stupidly, having lost her mind.

“Mita confessed everything. You raped my daughter while your wife mutilated her before offering her to Nishad elders,” Kulwant snarled, “how are you going to compensate for it? What I’m doing to Mita is only half the repayment. Shall we have another battle to death after all? I have a solid reason to do so! Ah, have you thought about what your son will think when he learns what has been done to his new wife?”

“…” Hirandhanu couldn’t answer.

“What do you want?” he finally asked.

“Fix my daughter and support my marriage to your wife. We can share her but as her new husband I will have the right to share her with other men. Only then will the anger in my heart subside!” Kulwant demanded.

Polyandry & polygamy wasn’t uncommon in this era. So, if Mita were to have two husbands, it’d not be an issue. In fact, if the two chiefs of the two tribes had the same wife, it would bind the two tribes properly. Although it will complicate things as well since Ekluvya and Meghna then would become step siblings. But Hirandhanu realized that he couldn’t get a better peaceful option that agreeing to it. He wouldn’t be able to face his son if he allowed the two tribes to fight again and kill each other.

“Sigh, very well,” Hirandhanu accepted the terms, “I’ll have your daughter treated. But first…” he scowled, looking at Mita hatefully, “I need to punish this whore!”

“She will actually enjoy the punishment. This woman is quite something hehe, she enjoys this type of things,” Kulwant said rubbing Mita’s pink cave and biting her neck, making her moan erotically.

Hirandhanu quickly walked over and firstly slapped Mita hard!

Sstak!

“Ahhnn!” Mita exclaimed. Hirandhanu then shoved his flute immediately inside her wet cave, ravishingly exploring it.

Fwap-fwap-fwap-fwap! Squirt! Squirt!

Meaty sounds continued for a long time as the two men rampages inside the plump milf, making her squirt her juices frequently.

---

Ekluvya awoke to find himself in embrace of a beautiful naked milf who was kissing his shoulder and neck amorously! He jolted in astonishment.

“What are you doing! Who are you?!” he asked.

The beautiful milf grabbed his face and kissed him deeply, not answering while grinding her lower body back and forth on his lap. Ekluvya realized that he was stark naked too and his flute was deep inside this milf’s cave!

“Mmm…smooch…chup~” the milf made amorous kissing sounds as she dominated him, hugging him tight, pressing her melons against his chest and not letting him escape. Her cave was tightly pleasuring his flute, threatening to milk it any moment!

“Ah such a handsome and hard boy…how did I not meet you before hmm?” the milf asked, licking his lips and kissing his face.

“Huff-huff…hmph…who the hell are you? Uff…” Ekluvya uttered. The pleasure was rippling through his flute all over his body. He felt like melting in the arms of this beautiful motherly woman.

“I’m Sarpsara,” the woman answered, gazing into his eyes while moving her bottom in circular motion. Her eyes shined and Ekluvya felt like he was falling in a trance.

“Mother! What are you doing!” suddenly the snake girl shouted as she awoke and found her mother clung to her prey, “that’s a human and at least 300 years younger than you!”

“Mmm and that turns me on even more!” Sarpsara said without breaking eye-contact with Ekluvya who seemed to be in a daze now, “you should stop attacking every human that you see and try to bed one instead, Sarpakshi. Trust me, they are so good! You don’t know what you’re missing!” she said, looking at her daughter.

“Ew! Me with humans? No way! You’re too perverted, mother!” Sarpakshi said.

“Heh, this attitude is what has kept you virgin for more than a century! When are you going to lay eggs huh?” Sarpsara frowned, “this boy is a handsome warrior who managed to fight you equally. He is worthy of taking your first time. Come here, replace me on his lap.”

“What the fuck? No!” Sarpakshi scowled.

“Hmph, it’s my fault for spoiling you. You could use some punishment,” Sparpsara muttered before looking at Ekluvya, “okay my boy-toy, go and bang my daughter. Show her no mercy! I will restrain her powers hehe.”

“Mother!” Sarpakshita shouted in disbelief. Her own mother was trying to get her raped?!

---

Ekluvya stepped toward Sarpakshita and grabbed towards her. She hissed, baring her fangs and tried to spit acidic venom on his face but could not even squirt a drop. Her face twisted as she glared at her mother hatefully who in turn giggled. Her yellow snake eyes were gleaming. She obviously had the power to suppress others' powers.

Ekluvya's pounced on Sarpakshita and made her fall on the grass.

"Kyaah! Let go of me, filthy human!" she roared, only to be slapped hard on the face and choked, as Ekluvya grabbed her throat with left hand and groped her bouncy mango with the right hand. Sarpakshita squealed and struggled, kneeing him and punching him relentlessly but Ekluvya kept pinning her down with his superior strength.

Sarpakshita wanted to turn into a snake to escape or at least turn her lower body into a tail but her powers weren't working.

"Mother! Why are you doing this to me! How can you!?" Sarpakshita shouted but Sarpsara only chuckled.

"You will thank me later. Trust me, the best thing in a woman's life is getting impaled in her caves by men!" she said.

Slosh! Suddenly Ekluvya shoved his flute deep inside Sarpakshita's cave, breaking through its seal and deflowering her.

"Ahhhn!!" Sarpakshita screamed erotically, enduring the pain of losing her virginity, but as Ekluvya started ploughing her heatedly in missionary position, she started to feel a new rush of pleasure that nothing in the world could compare to!

Fwap! Fwap! Fwap! Fwap! Slosh-slosh-slosh-spurt! Ekluvya ploughed like a mad man, Sarpakshita squirted every now and then. Her screams had long turned erotic and she was enjoying the surprise-sex fully. Her legs wrapped around his waist subconsciously and she took his flute deeper until it made her ovaries twitch.

"Hehe, you're my daughter after all,” Sarpsara chuckled, enjoying the show, "you only needed a push. Now enjoy the pleasures you were born for!"

"Ahh! Ahhn! Oh! This is...too...good! Oh! Mother!" Sarpakshita screamed, hugging Ekluvya and scratching his back with her long nails, urging him to plough her faster.

Her screams echoed in the valley until midnight. By then her pink cave had been ploughed & irrigated with milkshake many times. She lied defeated on the grass with her legs spread wide.  Her mangoes heaved up and down with each rapid breath of hers.

"Good job boy," Sarpsara ruffled Ekluvya's hair and smiled, kissing him sweetly. And as she did so, Ekluvya's dazed eyes gradually became clearer and focused. Sarpsara's hypnosis had ended.

"Wh..what did you make me do!?" he shouted as his memories rushed in. Sarpsara giggled.

"Hehe, just some fun. Don't you humans enjoy procreating? We Nagas have the best assets. You should be grateful that I let you bang my daughter hehe," Sarpsara smiled, resting her forearms on his shoulders and locking her fingers behind his head. She looked at him like a beloved and leaned in to kiss him. But Ekluvya resisted, stepping back and pushing her.

Squish! His hands landed on her big melons and subconsciously squeezed.

"Ahhnn...that's it boy... squeeze them more, play with them. They are both yours..." Sarpsara said, kissing him heatedly.

Mmh...smooch~ chup~ ahnn... erotic kissing sounds occurred. Ekluvya didn't know why he was unable to get away from this incredibly hot and delicious milf! His hands moved on their own, fully squeezing the juicy melons and playing with the pinkish cherries on them.

Before long, he was riding the milf from behind, ploughing her smaller brown cave this time. His hands were continuously massaging and squeezing her big and dense melons, unwilling to part with them.

"Huff! Huff! Huff! Huff!" he panted like a dog in heat.

"Ahhn! Ahh! Ahh! Yes!" she screamed like a bitch in heat.

The two of them continued to work hard until Sarpakshita came over, wordlessly and got down on all-fours beside her mother, wiggling her alluring round buns, waiting for her turn.

"Hehe, you've finally matured, and so rapidly too!" Sarpsara smiled, looking at her beautiful daughter, "I'm glad I got you raped, hehe,"

"Hmph, don't talk to me mother, I'm still upset with you!" Sarpakshita pouted, looking away, "but yes...I'm glad too! Ah, why did I stay away from this pleasureful act all my life?"

"Hehe, there are more things I can teach you. Make you feel all kinds of pleasure..." Sarpsara said, pulling her close and kissing her. Sarpakshita squealed in surprise but ended up kissing her back.

Soon Sarpsara was lying on top of Sarpakshita and kissing her madly while groping her mangoes. At the same time, Ekluvya was pounding her cave heatedly and switching to Sarpakshita's cave every now and then.

As they indulged in the hot threesome, the night passed swiftly.

---

"Okay, tell me why you two hypnotic temptresses are targeting me?" Ekluvya asked while scowling. He was still naked and sitting cross-legged. Sarpsara was in half snake form and was playfully kissing his erect flute while she swayed her meaty snake tail from side to side.

"We are Nagas- a half snake half human specie. Me and my mother live in this area of the valley," Sarpakshita said from the side, "you barged in on our territory so we made contact,"

"Made contact? You almost killed me!" Ekluvya shouted.

"Well, you had it coming. And you almost killed me too!" Sarpakshita shouted back,

"Ah, you two fight like a married couple, sigh. So cute," Sarpsara said.

"I won't marry someone like him! He's human!" Sarpakshita snapped.

"Oh, are you sure you won’t marry him? You could play with this flute all your life!" Sarpsara said while licking the erect juicy flute.

"Ugh, don't tempt me!" Sarpakshita gritted her teeth while watching her mother enviously. Before long she found herself licking the flute too and playing with wrinkly grapes while stealing sloppy kisses with her mother.

"Uhh...ummh...ahh..." Ekluvya moaned. He had to admit that these two wenches were giving him pleasure he had never experienced before! Not even Sunita could compare to them.

"So... flute boy, where have you come from, and with what purpose?" Sarpsara asked, grabbing her melons and stuffing the flute between them. She then began to move them up and down, stroking it with her supple symbols of motherhood.

"I come from a human tribe called Nishad. I seek the purple naga gemstones," Ekluvya answered.

Sarpsara and Sarpakshita were stunned. They exchanged glances before frowning.

"Do you have a death wish?" Sarpsara asked.

"Hmph, human greed leads to their downfall," Sarpakshita said, "Naga gems are priceless due to their mystical powers! They develop naturally on noble Nagas' heads. They'd rather die than part with the gems!"

"...is that so?" Ekluvya frowned, "then, what about the gems of the deceased Nagas? I bet they are kept somewhere,"

"Hmph, stealing from the dead, so humane," Sarpakshita said sarcastically.

"My apologies but the logic says that since the deceased have passed on to the afterlife, their possessions can be distributed to the needy ones. For sure, those gems won't be needed by the dead Nagas. As such, humans could use them for betterment of their lives in this harsh world. Unless, those gems can be worn by other Nagas?" Ekluvya reasoned and probed.

"Nagas don't steal from each other. The gems of the deceased Nagas are stored in Naga shrine in the main Naga nest of this valley," Sarpsara informed, "they are protected by our law and the people. You will not obtain them."

"Oh?" Ekluvya pondered if he should infiltrate the Naga nest and steal the purple gems. But that idea didn’t settle with his conscience, so he tried diplomacy.

"If Nagas lend us the purple gems for even 10 years, that will help us greatly. In exchange, Nishads will offer you our allegiance, strength and knowledge.

"Hah, and who wants those trash human things? Nagas are a fairly developed specie and has mystic powers that no human could match," Sarpakshita snorted.

"And yet you were defeated by me," Ekluvya jabbed, "don't underestimate humans. Together we get even stronger and our knowledge of tools and science is definitely superior to yours. So, you will definitely benefit from the alliance."

"Oh? Interesting," Sarpsara chimed. She was already impressed by Ekluvya's strength and agility which was on par with any normal Naga. Next, she had always been fascinated by humans so she was more positive towards this offer.

But Sarpakshita remained antagonistic, "take it up to the Naga lord. I'm sure you'll get a fitting answer. Your arrogance will be destroyed by our superior science and abilities!" she said.

"Then, I'd like to meet this Naga lord. Could you guide me to the main Naga nest?" Ekluvya took up the challenge casually.

"...." The mother and the daughter stared silently at this boy. He didn't know what he was getting into.

"Why must you obtain those gems anyway? Are those worth more than your own life?" Sarpakshita asked.

"They are not worth more than my life. You are assuming that I will perish but you're unaware of my true prowess. It's just that I don't wish to fight and instead talk up a deal. With those gemstones, Nishads will be immune to all sorts of poisons. Using that, we can conquer a particular enemy tribe infamous for their usage of poisonous weapons," Ekluvya explained, "They obtain these poisons by killing poisonous creatures including snakes. So basically, if you lend us the gems, you'll be helping us fight a mutual enemy!"

Sarpakshita and Sarpsara were impressed. They realized that this boy had a righteous reason and so he might succeed in convincing the Naga lord.

"Very well. Since you have a legit reason, we will help you," Sarpsara said.

"Thank you!" Ekluvya smiled.

"Hmph, whatever. You might still die though. Not that I care," Sarpakshita said.

"Let's go to the main Naga Nest," Sarpsara said, "after we're done with another round of flute playing,"

---

The three of them walked for several miles. Ekluvya was limping as his grapes and flute were aching after so much action earlier. The mother and daughter duo kept whispering to each other and giggling as they glanced at him perversely.

After every 2 miles, they'd jump on him and r@pe him. Ekluvya would use sheer grit and try to defeat them. Though Sarpakshita would often get dominated, there was no way any man could dominate Sarpsara. She was a powerful milf with centuries of sexual experience. In the end Ekluvya surrendered to her and let her smother him in so many ways that it gave him a feeling of being in heaven!

---

"We're here." Sarpakshita said, pointing towards a misty building. It looked like a collection of many giant bambis (mud nest of snakes).

"Alright, brace yourself flute boy," Sarpakshita snorted, looking at him from head to toe, "stay behind me. No human can take my lead."

Although she said so, Ekluvya smiled inwardly. Sarpakshita had a tsundere nature. Only rarely would she come clean about her emotions. Right now, she wanted to protect him from any sudden attacks from other Nagas.

Sarpsara stood next to him, holding his hand like a mother and they walked into the Naga Nest.

0