ch 10: Naga Lord
192 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a dense valley forest, there stood a strange nest of multiple giant mud bambis. This was the main Naga Nest where lived Nagas- a half snake-half human specie that possessed mystic powers.

Just as the trio of Ekluvya, Sarpsara and Sarpakshita entered this Naga Nest, a dozen Nagas showed up in their half-snake forms, surrounding them. There were tens more of them more in snake forms, crawling in the grass, lying in ambush. Ekluvya felt slightly tensed.

"Don't worry, they are mere guards; we'll be able to get through them easily," Sarpsara said and squeezed his hand, assuring him. Ekluvya nodded.

"Hiss! Who this hooman?" a Naga man asked.

"Fusss! Hoomans not allows here. Hooman go backs!" another one hissed.

"Why have you brought this human along? State your identity and purpose," a better speaking Naga asked. She was a tall female with decent sized mangoes and a glamorous face. She exhibited a strong vibe. Her red snake-tail was slithering continuously, prepared to strike any moment!

"Hello Sarpali, you can ask your husband who I am, surely he must remember," Sarpsara said with a smirk.

Sarpali the red-tailed Naga's face turned livid with hatred and anger. She summoned a spear threateningly.

"Hmph, you think we're afraid of you?" Sarpakshita snorted, turning into half snake and taking a fighting stance.

"You should be afraid," Sarpali said and at her signal, all the Naga guards took fighting stances.

"Mmm...no need for us to fight," Sarpsara said with a sigh, "this boy wants to meet our Naga Lord. He has a good proposal."

"Oh? Naga Lord isn't someone anybody can meet," Sarpali said, not buzzing a bit. Silence lingered.

"Step away from the human or we will kill you too," Sarpali warned soon. She was going to attack Ekluvya!

"You dare!" Sarpakshita hissed and flicked her snake tongue, splashing a few poison drops threateningly. For some reason, she was very protective of Ekluvya.

"If you harm these two women, I'll have to kill you all," Ekluvya spoke, unsheathing his sword. He wasn’t any less protective.

"Oh? A single human wants to take on dozens of Nagas?" Sarpali was amused, but at the same time she felt that these three had deep bonds. There had been some instances of Nagas protecting humans, but never the other way around. This boy seemed unique.

Silence lingered once again.

"Just convey the message to Naga Lord- Sarpagya, I'm sure he'll get erect the moment he hears my name and will want to see me." Sarpsara boasted.

"Hmph," Sarpali snorted and signaled. A snake slithered toward the heart of Naga Nest speedily.

Within 5 minutes, the snake returned and spoke in human tongue, "Naga Lord has summoned the three of you," Sarpsara smirked. Sarpali scowled.

---

Soon the trio were in the deepest of the bambis. The Naga Lord Sarpagya was sitting on his throne made of white metal, wood and had several gems embedded in it.

Sarpagya was a handsome tall man with fair skin, long curly black hair, a feminine face but lean fit body. His tail was meaty and wide with shiny golden scale & white scutes. He wore earrings and necklaces befitting kings.

"Hello baby, did you miss me?" Sarpsara asked, striking a seductive pose.

Sarpagya’s face twitched, "who the hell is your baby? You will address me properly, you slut!" he shouted.

"Oh? But weren't you calling me ‘mother’ the last time we did it right there on your throne?" Sarpsara asked, "I milked you so many times that you went completely submissive and begged me to smother you."

Sarpagya's face turned red with shame as he glanced at the many bodyguards inside the chamber. They all had expressions of astonishment.

"L-leave us alone," he said to the guards who scurried away while whispering.

"Come, kiss my toes like the last time," Sarpasara teased, wiggling her index finger, beckoning him, "if you do, I'll let you suckle my love juices and we'll have so much fun...!"

"M-mother!" Sarpakshita shouted in embarrassment. Her mother was such a slut! And so gutsy that she’d treat Naga Lord like a child?

But astonishingly, the Sarpagya stood up and slithered down the stairs, with his gaze locked with Sarpsara. Immediately he jumped on her, kissing her heatedly and squeezing her melons. Then he began kissing her body top to down, eventually prostrating in front of her and kissing and licking her toes.

Sarpsara sneered and fed him her feet. She was in heat by now too and wanted nothing but a good fuck.

"What the feet..." Ekluvya thought. He didn't know that feet fetish existed in even this ancient era!?

Before long, Sarpagya and Sarpsara were fucking heatedly. Sarpagya had lied down on the floor while Sarpsara rode on his lap like a nymphomaniac, making him moan in ecstasy.

"Ohh..! Oh mother, yes! Ah, you are so tight and wet! Huff, your cave is sucking me in! Oh, this is heaven!" Sarpagya shouted, grabbing her white buns as she grinded her bottom on his crotch, giggling.

Then Sarpsara leaned down and kissed him repeatedly while clapping her bottom on his lap.

Plap! Plap! Clap! Clap! Clapping sounds echoed in the hall. Ekluvya and Sarpakshita were amazed at Sarpsara's performance. This milf had a seemingly endless stamina. She danced on the Sarpagya’s lap, giving him no break. Her huge melons bounced all over the place. Her cave was squirting continuously and her erotic moans echoed in the hall for an entire hour!

By the end of this session, Sarpagya was lying defeated on the floor, mumbling something that sounded like 'mommy'. Sarpsara giggled, stepping on his flaccid flute and squeezing his grapes under her heel. He groaned and moaned while gazing at her lustfully.

Bam! Suddenly Sarpsara kicked him in the grapes, making him choke on his breath.

"How cute..." she sneered, squeezing his grapes and spitting on his flute.

Bam! She kicked his grapes again.

Bam! Bam! Bam!

"Aargg..." Sarpagya groaned at long last, once he could breathe. He clutched his groin and wailed with his face fully red.

Sarpsara squatted down and patted his head before sitting on his face, rubbing her wet cave on his mouth, letting him taste her juices. Sarpagya’s groans quietened down and he started sucking the cave’s juices and kissing it excitedly while grabbing Sarpsara’s big white buns.

---

Soon, the satisfied Naga Lord collapsed on his throne. Sarpsara sat on his lap. They were both in half snake form and were smiling. Sarpsara had her long slender arm slung around his neck and would often whisper something, giggle seductively, and steal kisses. Sarpagya’s hand was gently caressing her waist and he seemed content.

“Alright, what can I do for you?” eventually, he asked in the most elegant manner. But having seen his weird masochistic fetishes and pitiful submissive performance, Ekluvya and Sarpakshita had no respect left for him. His elegance could no longer fool them. But they still gave him face.

“Respected Naga Lord, I am Ekluvya from human tribe Nishad,” he spoke, “I’ve come to loan purple gems from you. In exchange, Nishads will share their human knowledge and military strength to you.”

Sarpagya’s eyebrows arose. He looked at Sarpsara and asked, “do you hear this shit?” Sarpsara giggled.

“Little boy, you should go back and suckle on your mother’s nipples. Speaking so confidently and offering something ordinary in exchange of precious snake gems…you sure are ignorant,” Sarpagya spoke, “our knowledge is superior to humans and our mystic powers makes us a superior specie. We have nothing to gain from you. Normally I’d bite the head off of such an ignorant fool but since you were brought here by Sarpsara, I’ll let you go unharmed.”

“…” Ekluvya looked at Sarpsara deeply.

“Forgive him, baby;” Sarpsara spoke amorously, “spare him a few gems, will you?”

“…even if it is you asking me, I can’t just give away a treasure like that,” Sarpagya frowned.

“Are you sure?” Sarpsara asked, running her fingers on his chest, “I will squeeze your grapes till they turn blue and bite a few holes in your flute and beat your buns like a drum…if you give him a few gems.”

Naga Lord’s face flushed red excitedly, “Promise?” he asked in a whisper. She nodded.

Ekluvya and Sarpakshita’s faces contorted. They had been left speechless!

“Well, in that case, I’ll give 3 purple gems to this boy,” Naga Lord said, “rejoice and praise my generosity!”

“Yeah right…” Ekluvya snorted, “I need at least 300 purple gems. Tell me what will make you relent?”

“300!!?” Naga Lord almost jumped up, toppling Sarpsara, but she clung to him like a snake.

Sensing Naga Lord’s astonished rage, Sarpsara quickly made another offer to soothe him, “I will bind you up and whip you before making you eat my brown cave and exploit my pink cave with anything you want for a whole month. I can even bear your eggs!” she said. Sarpagya’s face twitched. He was having a hard time deciding.

“E-even if you say so, I can’t give away so many purple gems,” he finally said, “but if this boy can accomplish something beneficial for our Naga tribe, I can reward him with those 300 gems.”

“What would be a beneficial thing?” Ekluvya enquired.

“Hmm…” Sarpagya rubbed his chin, thinking. Then he spoke solemnly, “there is a Garuda near our Snake Nest. It has been terrorizing us since a long time now. It is cunning and doesn’t come for an open fight but ambushes our folk and has been a pain in the tail. If you can kill it, I will give you 300 purple gems.”

“Surely you jest!” Sarpaskhita shouted, “are you trying to get Ekluvya killed? How can a human fight a Garuda? He will die before he can even reach its nest!”

“Hmph, all treasures need to be fought for. If he can’t even do something like this, how will he be worthy of those gems?” Naga Lord scowled.

“This is still a bit harsh. Shall I punish you harder?” Sarpsara offered.

“Don’t temp me you slut,” Naga Lord narrowed his eyes, “either he slays the Garuda or brings a drop of Lord Sheshnaga’s blood! Choose.”

“…I’ll do it,” Ekluvya spoke. He also thought it was only fair to do something like this for so many gems.

“Haha, go then and come back with the Garuda’s head.” Sarpagya said.

“I’ll help,” Sarpaskshita said, looking at Ekluvya, “in exchange you will serve me like a pet for a month.”

“I alone shall fight the Garuda. After all, it too shall be alone,” Ekluvya said righteously. Sarpakshita’s eyes glistened while Sarpsara smiled.

“Boy, a Garuda is a fierce sentient giant bird that can see thousands of miles away. Its talons and beak and tear off stones and its flight is faster than a hurricane. How will you fight it?” Sarpsara asked, “take Sarpaskhita along. Her mystic powers will aid you. Even I can accompany you if you want.”

“Thank you but, I’ll figure something out,” Ekluvya said solemnly, “even if not, I can’t let any harm befall you and your daughter for my selfish sake. I am thankful for your help thus far though. Goodbye now,” he smiled faintly and turned to leave.

“Wait!” Sarpsara called out as she gazed at him in awe, “if you return victorious, I’ll wed my daughter to you! Heck, even I myself can marry you if you want,” she announced.

“M-mother!” Sarpaskhita exclaimed in embarrassment but didn’t say more. She glanced at Ekluvya’s back and felt attracted to his manly stance. If he could truly kill or even defeat a Garuda, she won’t mind marrying such a warrior! But sharing her husband with her slutty mother…? Whatever!

Ekluvya turned slightly and smiled at the two, “take care anyway. I’m glad that I met you.”

Saying so, he left. Marrying the mother-daughter milf duo wasn’t miles around his mind. He was solely focused on the dangerous mission on hand. Killing the Garuda!

1