First Day
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

TODAYS THE DAY! TODAYS THE DAY!

I wake up excited to go to school, I impatiently wait for the bus to reach the house since I had already packed everything. As soon as the bus reached I rushed inside, and then suddenly I felt fear. A lot of people would say it's just stage fright or shyness since I was new, but I just had a feeling of something bad. I went quietly to my seat and sat there. I was quite silent for the rest of the trip until somebody approached me and said...

 - SCENE.1 -

Unknown: Are you new?

Kai: I am, How'd you know?

Unknown: Of course I would, I haven't ever seen you in this school before! The name's Roger. What about yours?

Kai: I'm Kai. It's nice to meet you! This is my first time going to a school actually, Since I was home schooled for 12 years.

Roger: Oh, Alright! I'll make sure you feel comfortable around here, I'll be your temporary teacher around this school. What'd you say?

Kai: I'm down! Thanks for helping me with this, I had quite an feeling of fear here actually, I don't specifically know why since I'm not shy. I'm just somehow in someway scared. Like there's something bad here

Roger: I often feel that as well. It's normal considering there are some...well...People. More specifically bullies.

### - SCENE.1 END -

We had a talk about the school during the ride. We talked about how the school was, what I should do first, and how I can...survive? In a school? I mean there are evil forces and stuff but in a school? I guess elemental powers are important now Afterall. I wonder how people lived before.

We reached the school, It was... ultimately huge in size. I was shocked with my mouth open while Roger casually went in ;-;. When we went inside. We saw...

 - SCENE.2 -

Kai: WHAT THE F-

Roger: Hold that word. The school is strict with words here. V e r y. S t r i c t.

Kai: Right( ;-; ) but like, WHAT? WHY ARE THERE PEOPLE USING ICE POWERS TO FREEZE THEIR FOOD? AND PEOPLE USING FIRE POWERS TO COOK THEIR FOOD?? SHOULDNT THEY BE USED FOR LIKE SAVING THE WORLD??

Roger: Considering this school has, You know, elemental power classes. It's allowed to use elemental powers in any way except hurting people. But the school dosen't care anyway about it, People use it to bully people out of their Power Stone. And We're still children y'know. We can't just go save the world like that-

( Interrupted By Kai )

Kai: Power Stone? Aren't the Elemental Powers learned by heart? With training?

Roger: It is, but that is for controlling the powers. The power itself is held on the Power Stone. Each one gets If they pass the training. Which is why we're in this school. To learn to control the powers and get a permeanant power stone.

Kai: So If anybody gets ahold of someone else's power stone, They can just take the power?

Roger: Yeah, but without learning to control it, It's useless at last.

- SCENE.2 END -

After learning a new thing about elemental powers, I think it's a lot more vulnerable than I thought. I went through my classes of Chemistry and Biology. Our elemental classes were at the last period of our school. The Upper Graders actually had their classes on the first period. So that It wouldn't cause any problems with the upper graders. It's not the upper grader you think It is, It's the grade where their parents paid more. They get better food from the cafeteria and get access to better power stones. It's kind of unfair but again it's the world. People will do anything for money, especially the king.

0