The Training Session
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

SCENE.1

Kai: FINALLY MY FIRST ELEMENTAL TRAINING SESSION!1!1!1 IM EXCITED AS HELL FOR THIS

Roger: HELL YEAH, A TRAINING SESSION WITH AN FRIEND, IM EXCITED AS WELL

( The trainer enters the room. )

Kai's Brain: THE HEL- HE ENTERED THE ROOM SO MENACINGLY- LIKE-JOJO STYLE

The trainer then introduced himself, His name was "Looms". Quite a odd name not gonna lie, People are unique with their names nowadays. Sir Looms were actually our age, somehow-

 - Scene 2 -

Sir Looms: Welcome to the first training session of 7th grade. I'm Sir. Looms. I don't have a last name so let's begin without any disturbance.
This training will begin with Your Personality Test

( The personality test consisted of testing your patience, anger, and IQ. You are given many different ones based on them. )

 - SCENE.2 END -

The Personality Test was taken, First was John. His patience was quite low with an 15%. His anger was about 70-80 or something. I wasn't able to see clearly and he was, actually. One of the members of the "Bull Gang". They seriously called that Bull Gang...his IQ was 50, Which was average I believed. and his element was-

( Interrupted by John )

🔥FIYAHHHH

He always interrupt's people. Next was Ian. He was one of the smart students in our class I was told. His IQ was **90**. Which is considered just smart. A IQ of 140 is considered gifted from god. His patience was 90% but his anger was at 60%. Due to his anger, He got the 🧊 ICE element. Considering his as silent as water. But awaken, He's as loud as a dragon.

I'll skip a few to not make this too long- or the writer himself is just too lazy.

Next up was Roger, His IQ was at a 100. Everybody was shocked since He didn't score that high of marks. Either way, His patience was at a solid 75%. Which isn't too bad, I was thinking he is gonna get water. His anger was at 20%. And his element was 💧Water.

Next was my turn. My IQ was at a total of 70. My Patience was 70%. And my Anger was 5%. I had the lowest anger level and two of the same percentages. My elemental power couldn't be decided, and I wasn't given any elemental power until notice.

The anger after hearing this was blasting.
My anger went so far that not only was I using a elemental of dark or of some sort, I was also using the other elements. I used, Fire, Ice, Water, Soil, Light. The entire class was shocked to see such a combination. It was a myth to learn over two elemental powers and be able to use them. If not, I used them all at once. A shinjitzu of power was slightly formed when I performed this with anger. It was like, I controlled all the elements. WITHOUT A POWER STONE???

While others were using Oxygen to any master their powers, I felt like, I'm using everything in the atmosphere. I wasnt able to maintain the form steadily and I wanted to stop. I fell down on the spot after 10 seconds.

 - TO BE CONTINUED -

0