Shinjitzu
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that day, I woke up in a hospital.
I was pretty tired after that day, I was in the hospital for a week. I couldn't move like I was paralized. After a few days, I started feeling better. I was released within a week. My parents didn't know why I was in the hospital. I believe they did know why I was in the hospital but They didn't admit to it. I kept having a feeling my parents were hiding something from me.

I went back to school and I had a lot of shit to get back to, I had a test the day after that too. When I came back, Everybody was looking at me with stares.

 Scene.1

Roger: Hey, So how ya feeling? You've been absent for a week ever since that Incident of sort. How'd you do that anyway?

Kai: I'm alright, I don't know actually How I did it. The pure anger of me just took over and I did whatever that was.

Roger: They say it's a myth for that to happened. It was called...Shin? -

Kai: SHINJITZU!

Roger: Yeah, Shinjitzu. It's quite interesting. Anyways, You have a lot to catch up on.

Kai: Tell me and show me everything. We have a test tomorrow either way so I'll atleast try to get passing marks.

Roger: Alright

 Scene.1 END

I had to speedrun 1 week of portion in 1 day. And I successfully got passing marks that day. I was wondering about that Shinjitzu thing. It looks like it originated from Japan. Which doesn't exist here anymore. It seems they had an awfully good culture. Especially manga.

Scene.2

Kai: Hey Roger, Do you know anything about thing Shinjitzu thing?

Roger: I don't know much, but my great great grandfather might know about it. People say he knows everything about past Earth.

Kai: Can you tell me where he is?

Roger: he's at the Winkog Village

Kai: Alright, I'll see you later then, Thanks for the information

Roger: Anytime!

Since then, I decided to visit the Winkog Village on the weekend. It's a village based on the swordsmiths. People often mix Elemental powers with swords. It's more specially katanas to support the olden Japanese culture. Winkong Village is a village of culture aswell. It is again, run by a leader. But the leader isn't any greedy. The schools teach the simple basics of maths and history. The focus of the schools are based on sword making.

 Scene.2 END

 Scene.3

After I reached the village, It was, magnificent. It wasn't anything like our city. It was apparently based on Japanese villages. I've always read and seen them on manga but never irl, I explored a bit and found some of the masters of elemental powers there.

Kai: Wow, This place is really interesting, I wonder where Roger's great great grandfather might be a-

( Interrupted by Unknown using a katana )

Unknown: Who are you. How may you know and visit this village.

Kai: Oh- I'm Kai. I am here to know more about this Shinjitzu of sort. I've recently- ( I should not tell her about the incident ) Nothing...

Unknown: This place is full of swordsmiths. You won't find anybody with the information of The Shinjitzu. It's not possible to perform that move.

Kai: I was told that a great great old person was known to be here and he knows about the Shinjitzu. I want to know more about it.

Unknown: Wait. You-?

 - TO BE CONTINUED -

( Next Chapter: Into the Winkong Village )

0