Evan Godfrey
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Evan's pov)

A student was observing the fight or a one sided beating of the new student ' Rudra Reddy' from afar. He was angry at himself for not helping his classmate, but he had to. He need to know about this new student.

After beating Rudra to pulp the guys who were beating him, left while laughing their asses off. Evan was now even more confused.

' From the day I was selected as God of time's legacy inheritor, I kept having strange dreams of my death. But something changed from a year ago, I stopped seeing the same dream of my death. I was relieved. My peaceful days returned, I enjoyed the moments of happiness with my classmates, my only family.'

' But today during when Rudra introduced himself in the class, I saw a vision. In that vision, I was staring at the bodies of my classmates, everyone one of them was dead, torn flesh and the blood which spurted everywhere, the gruesome site I saw made my body shiver.'

[ Skill ********** is in effect. ]

I was sure of it, the vision I saw is the future of my class. It has something to do with Rudra.

' Status Window.'

[ Name : Evan Godfrey.

  Race : Human(60%), Elf(40%)

  Title : God of Time's inheritor, ***********

  Bloodline : None.

  Physic : None.

  Affinity : Time(Godly).

  Level  : 108 ( 4,356/10,900)

  Realm : 3rd Ascension.

  Strength : 273/ Agility :273/ Stamina : 123/

  Perception : 123/ Mana : 223/ Health : 123.

  Extra SP : 00

  Charm : A-

  Skills : Time manipulation(M)( level 01), Duration Empowerement(U) ( level 01), Chronokinetic Swordmanship(U) ( level 02), Chronokinetic Combat (U) ( Level 02), Basic Communication(N)( Level 10).

  Weapon Arts : None. ]

' Just what is this ********* skill?'

I came out from my hiding spot and headed towards his body. I Picked him up by the shoulder and carried him to the Hospital.

The nurse patched him up and left after giving me some instructions.

I sat on the chair in the medical ward gazing out of the window, till he wakes up.

Time quickly passed by and the sky gradually became dark, three beautiful moon appeared in the sky in three different direction connected with the stream of stars creating a view which can only be described by one word ' Magnificent'.

I kept gazing at the night sky, lost in my own thoughts.

" Ugh..."

The body on the hospital bed moved a little which made me come out of my thoughts.

" Don't try to move your body, you should take a rest."

I advised him in a calm tone to create a relaxing atmosphere.

" Ugh... this is the second time I heard that."

" Erika must have said."

" What happened?"

" I am sorry, It's my fault. I should have known this would happen."

" I heard this before too, just the self blaming style is different. But my answer is the same I am alright."

" I am sorry."

" I said it's alright, now don't go crying on me like Erika too."

" I don't cry, I am a man after all."

Silence filled the medical ward as we both kept silent. He kept staring at the ceiling with moving.

" Hey...."

" What?"

" Why do you and other classmates care about me?"

Hmm... I should tell him.

" Our class is special you see.... all of us here are commoners who were abandoned by their parents at a young age, some were at birth too. We lived in the same orphanage, which was destroyed in an assassination. Everyone died at that assassination, except us 24 kids."

I took a momentary pause to calm my rage.

" The principal saved us, gave us a new life, he took care of all of us like a father. The 'Class D' is a class specifically made by the Principal for us who get accustomed in society. The principal dug through all kinds of information agency but couldn't find the one who hired the assassins. As we grew up, we all become close as family, started our lives in pursuit of our dreams and goals."

" So... did you give up? "

I gritted my teeth in response.

" NO. Out of the whole class Me, Ethne and Erika have the potential to become the 7th Ascension Rank. We three took the main lead to get revenge for our orphanage. Others didn't have much potential, most of them have low rank elemental affinities, they know they won't be able to help much in the fighting so they decided to chase their dreams in different carriers to gain support and information. "

" We will definitely take our revenge one day, no matter what it takes.."

One again silence enveloped the room, but out of my expectations he didn't get angry nor did he showed much of expression he only gave a look which said 'I see'.

Hmm.. that's what I wanted to check. He seems to not care much about others, his personality is calm, doesn't talk to others unnecessarily, not giving up easily trait. He is weak but confident, even when those guys tried to intimidate him earlier he didn't even flinch his eyes and expression were calm. He doesn't ring like a bad guy, but I am not so sure.

I need to find what he has to do with the future I saw.

" What about my question?"

" Don't you understand. the principal who we see as father is the one who brought you here and assigned you to our Class. Which shows his intentions. You are part of our family now."

" Oh.."

What? That's his only response.

Sigh... it will take a while for me to figure out this guy.

" Anyway, now that you are awake, we should go to our dormitories."

I stood up to lead the way. Rudra followed behind me but with relatively slow speed. I bent down and carried him on my back to the dormitaories, surprisingly he didn't complain a bit and just followed my flow.

With my speed, it didn't take long to reach our dormitory. I brought him to his room and left for my room to get a good night's sleep.

Sigh..... today sure was hard.

0