First Day at the Academy
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Ugh..."

I woke up with a headache and a rumbling stomach. I quickly finished my daily chores and stepped out of my room. I headed towards the lift.

The rectangular shaped lift installed in the mighty tree descends in spiral in shape which carries 30 cabins to transport people. Which leaves no problem of traffic.

Today is my first day at the academy.

NO way in hell I am accepting yesterday as my first day of the academy, honestly I don't even want to remember it.

If I have to name it, it would be my first day in the medical ward, remembering all the time I spent in there.

I arrived at the ground floor in no time. I exited from the lift along with other students of my class. I walked along others as I don't know much about the academy either. The atmosphere between us was pretty awkward as they kept asking questions one by one and I answered them in only one word. I didn't even listen properly to their questions and just kept walking.

" Hey do you like Idols?"

" Yes."

" Then you must know about Shuri, right?"

" Yes."

" Which one do you like in her group?"

" Yes."

" Is it this one?"

" Yes."

" Bro, you got some weird taste."

" Yes."

As we were walking, I found Evan, Ethne, Erika and snow talking with each other. Evan and Ethne were talking about some stuff, Erika disturbing them with her unique antiques and Snow just looking around, not interested much in their conversation. Others who were with me greeted them, but I didn't do much and just nodded my head.

" Hey Evan, can you come with me for a second?"

" Okay."

Evan and the group came toward me.

" Everyone Can I talk to him personally for a bit?"

" Ohhhhh!"

What's with that reaction?

Ethne pulled me and Evan closer by the shoulders, her boobs touching mine and Evan at the same time.

" Rudra, I didn't know you were into men."

" Shut up you dumb head."

I tried to get away from her, but damn she is strong. I looked towards Snow for help but she turned her head away, there was a faint smile on her face.

I looked at Evan for help, but that dude... he is enjoying it.

" Hey hey what secrets are you talking about?"

Erika with her short height tried to peek while separating Evan from Ethne's boobs.

" Help me here too Shortie."

Ugh... I think I messed up again.

Erika's face become red with anger, and I can literally see the vein bulging on her forehead.

Sensing the situation which was getting out of hand. Evan pulled me away from Ethne, and we ran as fast as we can.

" Stop right there you fucker."

Erika's loud shout made us almost trip on the spot.

" Damn, a girl shouldn't curse."

I heaved a sigh of relief after we got away from her.

" You seriously need to stop calling her that."

" What can I do? It just came out of my mouth."

" Just remember that, I won't always be there to save you."

' Old habits die hard.'

We walked slowly around the first year building.

" Umm.. do you know where the cafeteria is?"

" What?..... so you wanted to ask just this."

" Yeah."

" You should have asked directly then."

" Never mind that."

" Okay, it's on the first floor in the first year building. It's morning time, but the cafeteria here is open for 24/7 so no problem eating whatever and whenever you want. Come with me, I will show you."

We walked steadily without much talking but suddenly my head started to hurt.

" Ugh.."

My head just won't stop hurting.

" Hey, you alright man."

" Suffering from mana exhaustion two times in a single day, getting beaten up by bullies and if that isn't enough, I am hungry as hell. Do you think I will be alright?"

" Aah.. sorry about that?"

After a bit of walking we arrived at the cafeteria, most of the first year students were having morning breakfast, chatting around.

We sat in the corner bench away from most of the students. There were waiters working here to help students in maintaining their healthy diet as well as serving food.

I ordered everything which Evan recommended multiplied by 3, honestly I don't know what kind of dishes they are and I don't care. The rumbling in my stomach just kept increasing.

20 dishes arrived in front of me, Evan simply picked up a glass of milk and toast, leaving behind everything for me. Everyone kept staring at me as I hungrily devoured all the dishes as I was too hungry to care. The entire cafeteria become silent, making the crunching sound even louder.

Krunch... chump....

' Damn, so embarrassing.'

' I know this would happen, so I refused to take Erika, Ethne and Snow with us.'

My poker face hid my thoughts away.

" You need to finish everything in 10 minutes, class will start exactly at 7:30 am."

10 minute target was no problem. I was just that hungry.

Burp...

" Let's go."

After hungrily devouring everything I walked towards our class with Evan.

On our way, I saw the same guys who beat me yesterday, running away as they saw me.

Anger rose inside my mind at the sight of them, But I quickly calmed down.

' They aren't worth my time, no need to get so worked up over small matters.''

Confused, I focused on their line of sight. Only then did I noticed that they were running away from the guy beside me, Evan.

" Why were they running away from you?"

" Khum.. I am the strongest guy amongst the first years."

" That's not enough of a reason for them to run away like that."

" You will understand later."

' Acting cool huh, never mind.'

We arrived at the front of the class room, Evan pushed open the door and we entered in the class.

Everyone in the class turned their attention towards us.

"" Good morning big brother, little brother.""

A vein bulged on my forehead.

" Who the fuck are you calling little brother."

" Oh, don't be so angry LITTLE brother."

' These bastards.'

I walked to my seat at the last bench while observing others.

Now that I notice it, there are more girls in my class than boys and the same thing within the whole academy.

0