Weapon Master
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I continued on without stopping, the constant extend and retract of chains with thrust, slash and swing created a beautiful picture comprised only of arcs created after every moment. I swung both of my blades back and forward without stopping, resulting in half circular flow above me.

I got lost in a trance like never before, today is the first day I am practicing seriously with my weapon. Each move I made motivated me to swing my blade again... again.... one more..... again... again.....

Extend thrust...    retract

Extend slash.....    retract

Extend swing.... retract

[ Skill ' Dual Wielding' is ready to level up.]

[ Requirements : 1 F- grade mana stone.]

I kept going at it without thinking anything, strangly my mind is calm, no thoughts entered my mind as I kept swinging my blades.

Unknown time passed by, but I didn't stop swinging.

Suddenly, the world before my eyes started to turn dark, my vision blurred and I lost consciousness.

----------------------------------------------

( Evan's pov)

I stood watching Rudra as if I was also getting into a trance. Every time he swung blades, it felt as though someone is painting a picture with a brush. The movements of his blades were clear to me because of my agility stat being higher than him.

That guy.... he is amazing.

" Ethne, did you see that?"

"Yeah....."

Thump...  thump...

I wanna fight him.

" Stop it you two."

A harsh voice came from behind which scared the hell out of me and Ethne.

" Don't interrupt him."

" I wasn't going to fight him."

" Yeah, we were just excited."

Me and Ethne tried to make our way out, but...

" Say that after you wipe that creepy smile off your faces."

Seems like we can't. In that case, second method : Diversion

" He is the new student Rudra Reddy, who's assigned to our class."

" Hmm..."

Success!

" Sir, aren't we going to start our weapon training."

" Let's wait a little, he will collapse in a minute or two."

" What do you mean?"

" Can't you see? His body can't keep up with his movements for long."

Now that the teacher mentions it, he is pretty weak even though he is a student. From the presence he emits, he is clearly below a 1st Ascension.

I should ask him his level next time.

Soon after a minute, Rudra fell unconscious on the ground.

The teacher picked him up and thrown him at one of the corners.

' I know his character, but seriously that guy is unconscious.'

Clap clap

" Khum.. we will start your weapon training as usual. First you will continue your personal training like usual for an hour. If I see any mistakes in your training, I will help you by pointing it out or if you have any problem ask me immediately. Second individual battle will start after an hour. Your opponents are already assigned to you, remember it. Now get your asses up and continue training."

"" Yes Sir!"

---------------------

( Rudra's pov)

" Ugh..."

My body hurts like hell.

I fell unconscious while training, how embarrassing.

Where am I?

" If you are awake then get your ass up. We have a lot of training to do."

A harsh voice came from behind me. I looked back to find a bald man staring at me. He had a bulky build and rough beard, sharp red eyes and a long scar running from his forehead to cheek on his right side of the face.

" Who?..."

" I am Daniel, the one in charge of your Weapon training."

This guy.... he is our teacher. But didn't Steele say that Anand is the only teacher we have.

" Good afternoon teacher I guess..."

A received a kick on the butt without even noticing how. I land face first on the ground, dirt getting in my mouth and my face fully covered by the dirt.

' That bastard!'

' Is there no one normal in this school?'

" Since you are a new student. I should give you a proper welcome, shouldn't I?"

Daniel smiled a happy smile while itching of his palm hands. I had a bad premonition seeing his smile.

Even though my body hurts, I brought my chained blades out and stood in a defensive stance. Daniel's smile broadened after seeing me-

" Good, you are quick to catch on."

" No one can misunderstand than creepy smile which only belongs to battle maniacs."

" Then let's begin."

Boom

A loud voice echoed as Daniel jumped high in the air preparing to smash me with his bare fists.

' He seems to be restricting his stats to match mine'

I threw the left blade toward a pole near by, which holds weights for lifting. The chain wrapped around the poll making a tight grip. I threw the other blade in Daniels direction to attack. But he deflected it with ease.

The distance between him and me shortened, Daniel swung his hand to punch me but I quickly dodged by moving towards the poll by retracting the extended chain.

" Hmm.. so you secured a place for yourself, knowing fully well that your attack won't work on me."

" Well of course, the gap between us is too long."

" It's not gonna help much though."

Daniel again jumped in the air but not as high as before. He aimed his fist towards the my blade which wrapped around the pole.

Sensing this, I quickly retracted my blade-

" That's a faint."

Daniel appeared behind me while I was retracting my blade. His fist landed straight on my face. I fell down on the ground, blood flowed down from my nostrils and my ears went deaf.

" Is that all you got? Stand up kiddo. I haven't given you my warmest  welcome yet."

  " Huff... huff.... my name is Rudra, fucking damn it."

" Aww... but It's pretty hard to spell and my memory is bad so I often forgot names."

I stood up, wiped the blood on my face and held the blades in my hands.

I swung both of my blades at the same time aiming at his chest. Daniel raised his right arm to block my strike and a swung another hand to land a blow on my stomach.

Sensing this, I stopped my blades in mid air and quickly moved them to bind his left arm with chains. I succeeded in binding them but didn't stop at that, I tried to kick him in the stomach. Daniel understood my move even before I could perform it and gave a chop on my leg.

" Argh..."

Even though I have gotten used to pain thanks to being chewed alive by that damn shark everyday, but it still fucking hurts.

Our fight or rather my one sided beating continued for the next hour.

0