We hit the bar
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Q.12. What does the Strength stat indicates?

=  The Strength Stat Indicates the overall physical strength of a person

------------------------------------------------------------

Currently, me, Erika, James and Steele were walking down the streets of the Sie market toward the academy. After my talk with that person, he reveled his identity to me. He is the grand duke Azeroth who is appointed to Reedreada galaxy. The territory we are in right now is the territory of demons and ruled by Emperor Zenon.

I wasn't much surprised as the concept of noble is new to me. I mean I know a noble is someone with a surname and owns a territory and are mostly third rate villains. Besides this, I neither know much nor care about it.

I now understand why the Underworld was wide open for anyone without securities. From what he said the Underworld we were at is also just a branch connected to the main Underworld. It's just that demons are quite relax about the illegal market. After all, if the grand duke himself is supporting, then who will even try.

After that he left the place and the guard escorted me back. We played another match and left the battle arena. After that, we went to a bar to drink and surprisingly we got drunk. I heard that you won't get drunk in the world of mana, but this is totally opposite.

If I think about it, humans always found way to do things that weren't supposed to. The liquor contains a substance which numbs mana in your body making the drink effective.

But the biggest issue comes here.....

I was giving Erika a piggy back ride as she got drunk by just sniffing the liquor. I wasn't affected much as I drank just a little. But the other two.....

" Went with the friend*burp*."

"" Went with the friend *burp*.""

They were singing songs....

" We hit the bar *burp*."

" We hit the bar *burp*.""

" I met a girl *burp*."

" I met a girl *burp*.""

" She lived not far *burp*."

" She lived not far *burp*.""

" She asked me home *burp*."

" She asked me home *burp*.""

" But, I am with the bro *burp*."

" But, I am with the bro *burp*.""

" She grabbed us both *burp*."

" She grabbed us both *burp*.""

" Put on a show *burp*."

" Put on a show *burp*.""

" The lights went off *burp*."

" The lights went off *burp*.""

" Inside her room *burp*."

" Inside her room *burp*.""

" He is in her bum *burp*."

" He is in her bum *burp*.""

" I am in her womb *burp*."

" I am in her womb *burp*.""

" Then we found out *burp*."

" Then we found out *burp*.""

" She is not in the bed *burp*."

" She is not in the bed *burp*.""

" That was my bro *burp*."

" That was my..huh?"

For a moment both of them looked at each other in silent.

"..."

"..."

I barely hold back my laughter.

" James you FUCKER. *burp*"

Steele boiled with anger and shouted at James.

Sensing the James ran as fast as he can, while occasionally teasing Steele. Their burping sound made it even more hilarious. The comical scene made everyone looking at us laugh until their stomach hurt.

"Pfftt."

" Hahaha, man that was hilarious."

" Hahaha, man I am... haha... I can't stop laughing."

Even I burst out laughing at them.

" Hahaha..."

---------------------

Only was walking the streets as James and Steele ran off to god knows where. I was giving piggyback ride to her as I can't trust those two, not when they are that drunk, who knows if they leave her somewhere.

" Haa..."

Erika's hot breath was making my ears tingly and awaken my hormones. If that wasn't enough her breast was pressing against my back which made me even more horny. I kept taking deep breaths to calm myself, but it was getting harder by the minute.

' Man this is tough.'

' No no I shouldn't take advantage of a drunken girl.'

I looked down noticing my little brother was fully awake.

' How do I calm my boner now.? If other notice this, then I would be too embarrassed to show my face.'

I controlled myself by repeatedly slapping my cheek or hitting a wall.

The time it took for us to reach dormitories felt like a prison of pleasure and torture to me. I showed the security my ID, they let me go in without any questioning.

I arrived near my room.

Evan, Ethne and Snow stood in front of my door with a worried look. I waved at them and pointed towards sleeping Erika. Ethne quietly walked towards me and took Erika to her room.

After that, me and Evan talked about things that happened. James and Steele arrived earlier than us and fell asleep in their room. I really had the urge to wake them up and knock them, but I am weak after all. In the whole conversation Snow didn't talk much to me and kept her distance as she doesn't like the scent of liquor.

After a brief talk, I went in my room, took a shower.

I kept thinking about the things that happened today as I sank into the softness of my bed.

Meeting Grand Duke Azeroth, Overseer and information about other stuff.

I felt a need to buy an Appraisal skill.

I opened the Shop window and searched for an Appraisal skill.

I quickly found one as of Magic grade and clicked on the purchase button.

[ Denied! User's skill slot is full (5/5).]

Fuck.... I should have thought about it. If I could buy skills as much as I want, then it would be beyond the realm of OP.

But what now, I would have brought skills much more powerful than this if I knew this.

' I should ask Evan about this later.'

I felt my head throb from all the tension and I was getting sleepy.

I sighed and put all those thoughts in the back of my head and went to sleep.

0