Beast Battle Tournament Final 1
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A week passed by as usual with nothing specific to speak of if you exclude the fact that I was too embarrassed to look into Erika's eye directly.

That day I earned 50 points which were enough for one day use of personal training but not enough to have a food containing mana. Since that day I added fist fighting to my daily routine list. I earn 50 or 70 points a day, sometimes 100 if I got lucky, but I also lost some when I met a strong opponent.

During this week I received a chip, implanted in my hand from the academy which worked as a mobile. It had every function one would need and also an AI which helped users with operating and other normal stuff.

' Status Window '

[ Name : Rudra Reddy.

  Race : Human(100%)

  Title : Shadow God' Legacy inheritor,

            Master of The Solar System,

            Master of the planet Earth,

            Forgotten Existence.

  Authority area : The Solar System.

  Bloodline : None.

  Physic : None.

  Affinity : Shadow(Godly), Death(Superior),  Darkness(Superior), Wind(Superior), Time(Low).

  Level  : 00 ( 0/100)

  Realm : None.

  Strength : 16/ Agility :14/ Stamina : 13/

  Perception : 12/ Mana : 14(+100)/ Health : 14.

  Extra SP : 00

  Charm : F-

  Skills : Shadow Summon(U)( Level 01), Soul Extraction(U)( Level 01), Aura of the Slaughterer(R)( Level 05), Dual Wielding(N)( level 05), Advanced Communication (M)( Level Max).

  Weapon Arts : Painting Art of The Blades( Level 01). ]

  [ Shop( Level 02).]

My stat points increased by a small margin as I trained every day.

I also leveled up skill ' Dual Wielding' to level 5.

[ Exp remained : 87,999,900.]

...

I was currently training in the personal training room. The points I earned from the Fist fighting arena were just enough to rent the room. But this won't be enough in the long run.

[ Skill ' Dual Wielding' is ready to level up.]

[ Requirements : 1 F grade mana stone.]

A window popped up in front of me suddenly. This time to level up the skill F rank mana stone is required.

To level up a skill from 1 to 5, it requires F- grade mana stone. From 5 to 8, it requires F grade mana stone and from 8 to 10, it requires F+ grade mana stone.

[ Mana Stone F rank consumed.]

[ Skill ' Dual Wielding' (N) ( Level 05) = Skill ' Dual Wielding' (N) (Level 06)]

Every time I level up this skill I feel more easy and comfortable with dual blades. But I didn't get any information like in the novel.

I also asked Evan about the skill slots.

There are two types of skills, one which is self learned and other which is acquired. While there is a limit to the skills you can acquire from outside, there is no such limit to the skills learned on your own.

One can only learn five skills below 5th Ascension, the limit will increase as you go beyond 5th Ascension.

All of my skills are either purchased or obtained from the inheritance, so they are count as an acquired skill.

Which means for now I can't buy an Appraisal skill.

I put these things in the back of my head and focused on the current issues.

I don't want to hunt any monster because the first monster I kill, will give me the largest stat points I can get because of the level difference. Currently, I will keep increasing my stats as much as I can and level up my skills.

Advanced communication, Shadow Summon, Soul Extraction are out of the question which only leaves me with two choices ' Aura of the Slaughterer' and ' Dual Wielding'.

To level up the skill Aura of the Slaughterer, I need blood and a lot at that so this is out of the question. What remains is skill Dual Wielding.

So only one skill to level up and a weapon art to practice.

But I can't make much progress in Weapon Arts as I will explode the moment I try to perform the first movement of the art.

' My body is too weak.'

....

I took a bath and got ready to go out. Today our class is heading out to watch World Beast Battle tournament's final round.

' I wonder how it will be? I am excited to know how they fight. Is it like an anime I used to watch since childhood? Or a little different.

We arrived at the 2nd floor in the Leali tree, the VR section. We paid fees for an hour usage by points. I entered the VR pod and closed my eyes. The pod slowly closed and the white mist spread inside the spot. My body relaxed as I inhaled the mist.

The next moment I opened my eyes, I was standing in nothingness. My surroundings were as white as a sheet. A panel opened up in front of my eyes. I clicked on the options as told by Evan and finally a window popped up with a heading ' Reedreada Galaxy Beast Battle tournament final'. Right below it, an empty block appeared. I entered a code given to me by Evan. It took a while to identify my code.

' I guess this code is like a ticket for a match, did they buy this for me?'

In the next moment, my surroundings changed slowly into that of an arena which was much bigger and wider than our academy. My ears went deaf as the loud cheers of fans. I looked around and found out that I was already seated on a seat and in the same line our was seated.

' An automatic seat function, I see.'

On my right side was Evan and on my left Snow.

Everyone attention was on the screen which displayed two peoples. One of them had pointy horns, black hairs and green eyes.

The other one had black hairs and red eyes, he looked a bit older than the other one or am I assuming things? I get confused whenever this happens. It is said that the higher one's Ascension the younger they look.

 

0