Beast Battle Tournament Final 2
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" WELCOME LADIES & GENTLEMAN!!"

" TODAYS THE DAY OF THE LEGENDARY BATTLE BETWEEN THE TWO FINALIST OF REEDREADA GALAXY BEAST BATTLE TOURNAMENT!!"

Woo-hoo...

Yay

Woo-hoo...

Yay....

The screen hovering in the sky showed an image of a demon with long black hair and green eyes, two short horns protruded from his head, a relaxed look on his face, mixed with a tint of excitement.

" ON YOUR LEFT SCREEN THE DEFENDING CHAMPION, THE PRIDE OF OUR REEDREADA GALAXY WHO IS RANKED 5TH IN THE LAST WORLD BEAST BATTLE CHAMPION. HE IS THE BEST OF THE BEST, ONE AND ONLY 'ANNOZ SLOTH'. "

The crowd burst out in cheers as the host of the event introduced ' Annoz Slo'h the defending champion.

" I love you Annoz!"

" You are my hero Annoz!"

" Show him how a champ fights."

.

.

Yay....

Woo-hoo...

The screen changed and showed an image of a demon with short black hair and sharp red eyes, a handsome face full of determination.

" ON YOUR RIGHT SCREEN THE CHALLENGER, ONE WHO CLAIMS TO BE UNDEFEATABLE, HE HAS NEVER LOSE A SINGLE IN THE WHOLE TOURNAMENT, A BOY WHO ASPIRES TO REACH THE TOP AND BECOME THE STRONGEST BEAST TAMER. 'DINO'."

" You can do it Dino."

" Show him what your made of."

" Go for it Dino."

.

.

The cheers continued until the host spoke-

" NOW I WILL ANNOUNCE THE RULES OF THIS COMPETITION

1. CONTENDERS CAN ONLY USE ONE BEAST WHO IS UNDER 5TH ASCENSION FOR THIS BATTLE.

2. CONTENDER CAN USE MAXIMUM 3 SKILL CARD IN THE BATTLE.

3. ATTACKING YOUR OPPONENT CONTENDER IS FORBIDDEN.

4. NO EXTERNAL ITEMS ARE ALLOWED TO USE."

.

" CONTENDERS DO YOU AGREE?"

The host turned towards the two contenders who were standing opposite to each other and asked-

"" I agree.""

The host turned toward spectators and announced-

" NOW WITHOUT FURTHERADO, I ANNOUNCE THE FINAL ROUND OF REEDREADA GALAXY BEAST BATTLE TOURNAMENT...  BEGIN!!"

Yay....

Woo-hoo...

.

.

Dry wind flew by as two people standing at the opposite end of ground from each other. Both of them brought out a blue coloured gun and instead of a bullet they inserted a cylindrical object around the size to fit in the palm of hands, a little wider and smaller than a test tube.

Both of them held the gun in one hand and aimed at each other and the  countdown has begun on the screen.

" 3."

" 2."

" 1."

" Blazing Wyvern, Launch."

" Glacial tiger, Launch."

Both of them fired their gun at each other, launching the cylindrical object. It rapidly shortened the distance and collided with the other one creating a momentary flash of light.

As the light disappeared, two beasts appeared in the middle of the ground.

Screech..

A red coloured  wyvern appeared in the sky, flapping its wings. Its wings were much wider and its size was 12 feet.

" Meet my beast, Blaze wyvern. I captured it in one of my adventures. As you see he is at 4th Ascension."

Annoz introduced his beast to Dino.

Roar..

On the opposite side, a 6 foot tiger with white fur and black strips let out a deafening roar as it stood with pride. It has proportionally longer front legs and a much more muscular build. Its upper canine teeth are long, flat and daggerlike.

" Since you introduced your beast I will do the same. Meet my partner, Toothy. A Glacial tiger, I caught in the Ice mountains. He is also at 4th Ascension."

Dino introduced his beast as he calmed down his excitement.

" Let's warm up a little, shall we?"

Annoz spoke in a calm tone and commanded his beast.

" Fire breath."

The Blazing wyvern flew near the glacial tiger and let out a breath of fire.

" Dodge."

The Glacial tiger created a layer of ice under his claws and used it to slide as he dodged the incoming fire breath.

" Gust."

The Blazing wyvern flapped his wings rapidly to create an air pressure on the Glacial tiger.

" Ice shield."

The Glacial tiger created an ice to create a shield to protect himself.

" Your Glacial tiger is a tough I will give it that, but I am done with the warm up."

Annoz spoke in a calm tone.

" Use Firestorm."

The Blazing wyvern flapped his wings more fiercely and let out a breath of fire at the same time, creating a firestorm. The glacial tiger got caught in the firestorm as it was unable to react.

" Ugh... fine."

Dino took out a card on which a picture of Earth spike was visible.

He threw it in the arena, the skill card got bigger and bigger and finally disappeared as it touched the grounds.-

" Earth Spike activate."

Earth spike came out of the whole arena grounds launching towards the sky. The Blazing wyvern's wing got injured as Annoz and wyvern both didn't expect Dino to use a skill card this early in the battle.

As a result of Earth spike, the firestorm disappeared land revealed an injured Glacial tiger which was caught in the storm.

The Blazing wyvern fell to the ground as blood leaked out of one of its wings, rendering him unable to fly.

" I didn't expect you to use a skill card this early in the game, but it doesn't matter as I will win the game anyway."

Annoz took out a card and threw it toward wyvern.

" Heal."

A green light came out of the skill card and started healing the wyvern.

" Do you think I will give you time to heal your beast."

" Toothy, now's the time. Water blast."

A huge blast of water burst forth toward the wyvern.

" I am in the top 5 for a reason brat."

Annoz took out another skill card.

-----------------------------------------

Text me on discord if you have any advice or opinion or... for just as a timepass

Ether7#2296

0