Chapter 192.5 – Perfect (18+)
916 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

---Okay, good or bad news depending on your tastes. I said I’d go less down the BDSM and it turns out, I’m a liar! At least you can blame Aesa for it this time around…

__________

“*Yawnn*… pretty fun day considering, wasn’t it Petra?”

“Heh, that it was Ikarus. If you’re tired, we can just snuggle until we fall asleep”

After a surprisingly hectic day that ended with Zeki the maid starting his new job, it’s now time for a little rest at a fancy inn. It’s mostly the standard run of the mill bedroom with a king-sized bed and a on suite usually meant for nobles. The décor as well backs up that fact with quite a lot of silver built into the place, but as if anyone really cares about where we’re staying. I’m obviously going to be more focused on what’s under Petra’s robe.

“Please, as if a little yawn is going to stop me. You have an idea on what to do tonight or are we winging it?”

“Heh… I’m not sure Ikarus. We could just go for something plain and vanilla today”

Just plain ol’vanilla sex? That sounds boring as hell, not even sure what would count as vanilla for lesbians but the closest thing I can think of is missionary with the belt or eating out. Hey, both are still excellent but perversion might as well be our middle names by this point.

[<If Ikarus and wife are struggling for a suggestion, maybe Aesa can come out and help?>]

What do you know, Aesa comes out of the blue sounding like she wants to get involved tonight. Still need to ask the misses but doubt Petra will say no…

__________

“…So, that’s Aesa’s suggestion, how does it sound?”

“Heh, damn Ikarus, where does Aesa get this creativity from?”

“Don’t look at me! Clearly, she’s taken all my creativity for herself, ”

You see, what my amazing and frankly horny system wants to do involves a little bondage, a little cunnilingus and a little fucking. It sounds like a right treat, all together wrapped together in one package. You’ll see what I mean shortly as it’ll take a little prep beforehand.

“Now, we just need to decide on the roles. Aesa presumes me or Ikarus will be the person restrained?”

“Heh, seeing that Ikarus is already on the bed and obviously loves it the most, you happy with the decions Aesa?”

“Aesa agrees with wife, Ikarus is most suitable for said role”

Well great, looks like I’m being roped into the role of submissive. Forced reluctancy kicking in again, they know I like it but, that’s the problem! Eh, maybe I’ll grow a backbone and take control next time around… if that’s even possible.

“Yeah yeah, I can take a hint… damn perverts. Let’s just get started then, shall we?”

The preparations for this shouldn’t take that long I think, all we really need is a pair of handcuffs, a blindfold, the dildo belt and a vibrator. Getting all into our birthday suits is basically implied.

While I’m stripping down first and Petra is getting stuff out of storage, an oddly white and black looking uniform comes out as well making me want to question why Petra just can’t help herself. Aesa isn’t really needing to do much since she formed in nude.

“Really Petra? You’ve had that for a while and the thing with Zeki gave you an idea, didn’t it?”

“Heh, just don’t ask Ikarus… pretty please?”

“Fineee… I’ll put the damn thing on then… just for you”

Looks like Ikarus the maid is returning, just in a much kinkier scenario than usual. At least this one seems a little more professional than the norm, even if you exclude the fact the white stockings make this less professional. Oh well, it’s cute so that’s all that matters for my stupid wife’s tastes.

Now that I’ve got this get up on, Aesa’s getting Petra into the belt so why not get myself ready for a change? Maid outfit, handcuffs and a blindfold, really don’t need any help with this so best just get lying down on the bed.

Getting onto my back and also tying the silky blindfold across my eyes, this really feels weird doing self-bondage like this, it’s kinda erotic in its own strange way. The handcuffs will be going on in a second, just need to wrap them around where the headboard would normally go, except this bed has horizontal metal bars there. Shouldn’t be that hard to picture it .

----------

Spoiler

[collapse]

----------

Continuing onwards, I lock one of the handcuffs on my wrist, then put said arm under one of the metal bars, then the other arm over and lock my wrists together. Now, I’m completely at the mercy of my two captors that I can’t see. Doing this myself has given me quite the libido rush right about now, this really shouldn’t be that big of a turn on.

“Heh, pretty eager, aren’t you maid? Shame you can’t see what I’m putting on right now, you like shiny latex and whips, don’t you?”

“Affirmative, mistress Petra looks very sexy”

‘Haw haw, as if don’t know that’s a lie… kinda regret the blindfold a little, Petra in that catsuit really is way too hot’

Honestly, after putting myself in this situation, the blindfold I could probably do without but since Aesa suggested it, I’ll just leave it be. Whether it comes to seeing my clone or Petra, complete darkness seems a little boring considering what I could be looking at. Visual stimulation is just as good as physical but then again, just trying to get break free despite knowing I can’t brings the arousal rocketing back up again.

However, it doesn’t take a lot for my opinion to change when someone’s warm hand, a pinch, and a lick invades both my pierced nipples.

“Urgh… w-who was that?”

“Heh, both of us maid, you being so eager deserves a little treat, doesn’t it?”

“Yup, Ikarus’s breasts are most pleasing to play with”

Both of them continue but change it up a little more, now switching to sucking a nibbling instead. Fucking hell, I don’t regret the blindfold or piercings at all now, I seriously have no idea who’s doing what action but… urgh…

“Heh, before we continue further, give this remote to the maid for me slave, would you?

“Okay mistress”

Reaching up and giving me a little remote, I can’t help myself but dial it up just a little as soon as Aesa reaches my handcuffed hands. Clearly, me and Petra were onto something when we first had his idea, being able to make Petra cum with just the press of a button is so unbelievably hot.

“Heh, naughty maid… That one is for a butterfly vibrator Ikarus and is currently under the belt, you probably guessed that already. Before we go any further though, how about we add a little challenge into the mix?”

“A c-challenge? What do you have in mind Petra?”

“Heh, it’s simple really, my beautiful little maid. Whoever cum’s first, goes in that chastity belt, until the other two agree to release her”

Fuck! Oh dear God, Aesa being pervy has clearly made Petra up her game. That damn, stupid chastity belt of ours, we need to bin that shit because I really don’t want to end up in it again!

“Hang on hang on, this is so geared up against me! Besides, it’s not even like Aesa will be affected, that belt will come off the second she leaves that body behind”

“Aesa can stay in clone form until release is allowed, maid Ikarus. This idea our wife suggests is really good”

“Heh, looks like it’s two against one Ikarus. You best try and hold it in as best you can today because, I assume the slave doesn’t want to lose as well”

“Affirmative mistress, slave will try her hardest”

Knowing that I’m fighting a losing battle, I decide to initiate the battle by making sure Petra’s butterfly vibrator is turned on fully, this is no time for foreplay when I need every second I can get. Unfortunately, I barely get any head start when my legs forcibly open up and a tongue flies straight inside me…

“Ahh… A-Aesa! Urgh…”

“Sorry Ikarus, Aesa needs to be quick… urgh”

It doesn’t take long to realize, she’s just as good at this, maybe even better than Petra somehow. Guess having your own clone, you’d know exactly how to drive yourself wild… oh nooo, I really don’t want to go in that belt…

Every stroke of the tongue, every suck, every sliver, it’s just ideal. I almost want to call out Aesa for cheating here, she shouldn’t know how to make this so great.

“Urgh…”

Although I may not be able to see it, just hearing Aesa’s slight moans and feeling her get pushed into me slightly means Petra must be using the belt on her, making this a three-way we’re all involved in.

I get to use the vibrator attached to Petra, she gets to screw Aesa like an animal, presumable in a bent over doggy style position while Aesa eats me out. Just the thought of it is hot enough but I cannot cum, I just can’t… please Aesa, slow down.

It's the sucking that seems to be driving me mad, only fixating on the most sensitive areas like sex is only a matter of efficiency to Aesa. There’s way less buildup, debatable to say if it’s better than Petra but it’ll make me cum quicker if I don’t fight it off.

“Heh, suck faster and harder Aesa! If you don’t, you’ll be the one to cum first”

“Okay mistress! Aesa will try harder”

‘Fuckkk! Why does Petra’s vibrator not have a throbbing setting!? I’ve got no freaking chance here…’

The more and more I think about it, I’ve either got the best or worst end of this little idea Petra suggested. On one hand, being lazy getting my pussy eaten out sounds so unbelievably good but the punishment will send me crazy… I can’t hold this in much longer, fuck you Aesa!

I don’t know how, maybe it’s like a six sense I’ve developed but I’m pretty certain Petra’s getting close too? I can sense it like it’s in the air, maybe like a scent? I reckon Aesa could last a while longer but whatever Petra’s doing, she’s obviously not thrusting hard or fast enough into her. Both my two wives are against me here, urghhhhh…

Like Aesa throwing me a bone, the sucking turns more into licking making me like my system more than words can describe. I can fight this except, I don’t think I can…

“Ikarus… ouch! Urgh…”

All of a sudden, in my blind state, the sound of an arse being smacked rattles throughout the room, obviously not on my own backside.

“Heh, don’t make me fix my sites on you slave. Get the maid closer now or you’ll end up in the belt”

“Okay mistress, urgh…”

And another smack rings across Aesa’s arse, I swear she could cum just from pain alone so Aesa gets mistress’s hint. The confliction only gets worse when the sucking starts, just even harder right on that sweet spot of my clit… fuck… fuck… fuck…

“Heh, don’t hold it in Ikarus, just think how good it’ll feel to let it all, flow out…”

Oh my God, oh my God, I’m going to scream…

“H-Huh… damn…”

Right as I’m at the mountain peak right about to cross over to the realm, all of sudden, one of us starts to shake. Somehow, it’s not me…

‘No freaking way, those shakes are way too subtle for anything this body is capable of… Petra!?!’

“Heh… p-phew… looks like I lost Ikarus. Hey Aesa, you want to try what I’m wearing for bit? I think I’m already spent”

“Affirmative mistress… Aesa insists that chastity belt goes on right now though”

“Heh, okay then Aesa”

What the fuck!?! I somehow win yet, Petra’s the one to cum, I’m left right at the edge, still bound with these stupid cuffs on. What part of this is even winning? Talk about a shallow victory much, Aesa’s edging was even worse than Petra’s especially when they both just leave the bed like that, at least let me cum the second after the waifu is done!

Should also mention I’ve turned off Petra’s butterfly thing, I’m still reasonable despite being completely flushed now, not going to make Petra cum again if she really doesn’t want to. Don’t even ask how it works cause I don’t know, I do know the wire is really long and could spread across the entire bedroom if needed though.

Thankfully, Petra now takes of the blindfold allowing me to see her post orgasm glow, only for a split second before I end up only seeing her eyes. It doesn’t matter how much she thinks kissing will help me right now, I’m freaking feisty, damn it!

Once we’re done with that quickly, Aesa stands to the other side of the bed, holding the chastity belt with a smile I’ve never seen before, no idea how she’s this happy considering she hasn’t cum yet either. Does she really want to see our wife being a little more submissive for a change? Eh, I think she just likes BDSM in general.

“B-Be real with me Petra… did I actually win that or was it out of pity?”

“Heh, no idea what you’re talking about Ikarus. You won that fair and square, didn’t she Aesa?”

“Affirmative Ikarus, Petra lost fair and square”

‘Urgh, stupid wife and system of mine clearly lying... Please, just get back to tormenting me already’

You see, the idea of Petra in a chastity belt should be hot and all for most people, but I’m not most people because she doesn’t get desperate! I honestly think she could stay in that thing for weeks, months, maybe years before it becomes an issue. Aesa may think she’s doing something hot but it won’t have the desired effect.

Instead of returning to anything good, I’m now forced to watch Aesa getting the chastity belt up and around Petra. At least they’ve already gotten Aesa in the strap on belt, using the dildo that resembles a blackened thick tentacle again.

Huh, I’ve just realized something, Aesa has basically become the domme of this little session we have going along now. That’s a freaky weird twist I didn’t expect.

Before we continue any further, Petra comes back up to kiss me and I of course can’t stop her like this, even if I wanted to. She does something pretty sly as well though, taking the remote out of my hands. I guess it makes more sense if she can control Aesa’s vibrator now since it involves all of us, just please will someone get back to my loins already!

“Could wife help me make this experience perfect for Ikarus?”

“Heh, of course Aesa, what do you need?”

“The string on her nipples, undo the uniform quickly and make it as tight as possible”

Petra does as she’s asked and starts to mess around with my unform, just making me even hornier as the string wraps around the other side of the piercings again. This is going to make them so sensitive, not sure if that’s a good or bad thing because I’m still frustrated as ever.

“Do the uniform back up, then start playing with Ikarus’s nipples until the sensitivity is unbearable. Aesa will start once certain threshold has been reached”

Petra continues to do as commanded by my system and very quickly, almost surprisingly so, the sensitivity starts to get too much when Petra gropes the hell out of me.

“U-Urgh… they’re too sensitive, this m-might be too much”

Quickly stopping, Petra looks to Aesa who just grumpily shakes her head back, obviously implying to keep continuing on.

“If Ikarus really can’t handle this wife, Aesa will know or she’ll use the safe word. Keep continuing”

I mean, my system has a point but fuck! This sensitivity is actually painful, these piercings have turned my nipples into a double-edged sword. Fucking Aesa, I need a distraction down below for this to get better!

[<Ikarus is really going to like this, arousal is needed over a certain level before we can start>]

‘So that’s why you’re getting her to do this!? I’m freaking tensing up now!’

[<And yet, Ikarus is getting wetter by the second. Don’t act as if Ikarus doesn’t enjoy this>]

After what feels like minutes of playful torture with my breasts and rubbing against my nipples, Aesa finally decides to join in the show of torment, hurriedly spreading my legs and entering without even giving me a second to ready myself.

“Urgh! Fuckkk…”

Instead of starting off slowly, Aesa gets up to the pacing I like and thrusts deep and hard like her life depends on it… of course a freaking clone would know your tastes perfectly, why would you ever think otherwise?

“Wife should start pinching really hard as well now”

“Heh, as you command Aesa”

As thus, Petra follows the pervy systems advise, pinching me through the uniform causing immense amounts of pleasure and pain. Except, that pain quickly goes into the background as Aesa gets to an even better pacing, aiming those thrusts like she’s a sex Goddess or something…

“Urghhhh…”

And so, the first of the orgasms rips through me making my eyes roll back while Aesa, nor Petra stop what they’re doing in the slightest. Even through the violent shakes, the post orgasm sensitivity that makes everything too much, all I can now feel is that thick, brilliant intruder between my legs… that orgasm came way too quick.

Unlike how it is with Petra, Aesa feels way more robotic with the thrusts, meaning there’s never any slack and every single one is the exact same as the one before. It’s actually like I’m being fucked by a machine, Petra’s really good but this pure consistency and efficiency, like Aesa’s entire goal is to get the orgasm out as quick as possible.

“Heh, you sure she’s okay Aesa? She seems a little out of it”

“Ikarus being out of it during sex is normally a good thing wife, she’s not made of glass”

‘Urgh… what do you know Aesa… urghh…’

“At this current pacing, Ikarus could probably withstand ten orgasms before exhaustion becomes an issue”

“Heh, so that’s your plan Aesa? Make her cum till she’s at the point of passing out? What about you though? Don’t you want to go yourself yet?”

“Mistress can decide when Aesa goes herself. As for Ikarus, make sure those nipples become unbearable otherwise, perfect arousal won’t be met”

What the fuck!?! Is she actually gonna fuck me until I pass out or something!? Urgh… I don’t even care, Petra needs to experience this someday because this rhythm is unbearably good…

Not too slow nor too fast, just the right amount of fullness and I have zero control over anything especially with the painfully sensitive experience my nipples are getting, this is peak… another one’s coming…

Another orgasm rips through me again and with no signs of the other two stopping, it quickly becomes a third with only seconds in between. Aesa’s actually holding me down to keep the shakes in check meaning she can still keep the perfect pacing, it’s just too much pleasure...

“Petra should pinch Ikarus even harder now”

“URGHHH!! FUCKKK…”

Another one… and then another one, I don’t know how’s she able to do it, everything is almost fading into one, as the orgasms seem to make me into a husk of nothingness. Aesa’s unfortunately right, I’m somehow not even close to my limit right now, I’m going to cry tears of joy if this keeps up. The perfect fucking, I just don’t know how this is possible…

I’ve never been that much a screamer but this is perfect, that’s it, just perfect. I’m cooked, I’m fried, I’m just… meant to be fucked…

‘Urghhhhhhh…’

At this point, it may be seven, eight, or is it nine? There’s no point even counting anymore, all of them just flow into one to create a never-ending amount of climaxing. If I were to die at this very moment, I’d have zero regrets…

“Heh, you still in the land of the living Ikarus? Will another pinch help?”

“Num… umm… urgh…”

“Heh, you’ve got to show me how to do this Aesa, you’ve turned her into a moaning zombie”

“It may be impossible for wife to do; Aesa can show you but the pacing entirely depends on biological levels and current arousal. Aesa could probably do it to wife if wanted sometime though”

‘Urgh… hehe, mhm…’

“Heh, that sounds like a plan… how many more do you reckon she can take Aesa?”

“It entirely depends on the pacing, mistress can decide if she wants. If Aesa slows down and reduces orgasm to one every few minutes or so, early hours of the morning?”

‘Morning!?! Aesaaa…’

“Heh, you don’t have to go that far Aesa. Let’s just give her a few more powerful ones, then that should be enough”

“Affirmative, the pinching must become stronger though. Once we’re done, does Aesa have permission to have an orgasm?”

“I nearly forgot about that Aesa… you know what slave… no, not today. Heh, you should’ve waited longer before putting me in the belt”

“That… Petra may have a point…”

And so, just a few more orgasms to go. With how I feel at the moment and the fact I’m pretty sure I just squirted everywhere, we’ll probably be done in a minute or two…

‘Hehehe… urghhh God, think I’m going mad…’

__________

“*Yawnnn*… are you two really going to leave me like this over night?”

“Heh, what’s the problem Ikarus? You look really cute, we’ve got the sheets over us and you don’t need to go to the toilet, what’s the problem? Your arms aren’t hurting, are they?”

After orgasming my brains out a couple more times, Petra and Aesa started cleaning things up while I just sit here looking pretty. Now, all three of us are in bed together with Aesa on the left, Petra on the right and me, the maid still handcuffed right in the centre of the bed. It’s surprisingly comfortable being suffocated by how much these two are hugging into me,

“I guess they’re not… are you okay staying in that belt though? Things got kinky as hell and I don’t think Aesa will mind taking it off”

“Aesa doesn’t agree to that, wife is staying in chastity for the foreseeable future”

Aesa was pretending to sleep but obviously, hearing that has made her wake up. It’s not like she’s able to sleep anyways but maybe it’s just the hugging that’s nice? I think she’s like me, most hugs aren’t okay but when like this, it’s more than adequate.

“Heh, looks like it’s staying on then Ikarus. In all honesty, you were never going to lose game that in the first place”

“Was Aesa in on it as well from the start as well?”

“Affirmative Ikarus, wife gave Aesa a quick whisper before we got started”

It says a lot that my system actually cares whether Petra’s in chastity or not, this really isn’t that appealing to me but considering how overly dominating I am, sarcasm intended, that’s probably the reason why I’m not that fussed. I’d rather Petra be in it instead of me but still.

“You know Aesa, if this is some way of getting me back for not involving you more during sex, you can go about it a different way”

It could be that, right? She’s not allowing me and Petra to have sex a normal way as punishment for not involving her in more kinky opportunities? It’s pure paranoia but, it may just be the truth.

“Ikarus worries too much over something minor, there’s no hidden agenda to this. Ikarus also forgets wife has a tongue ready to go when needed so if desperate, no way will Petra say no”

“Heh, I mean, you’re not wrong Aesa. If Ikarus is really desperate, then something can be arranged”

Damn, I know she’s selfless for me, but let’s be having less of that. Sex without Petra cuming as well just doesn’t sound as great, even if most of the time, my explosiveness has a tendency of standing out way too much.

“Anyways, look at you getting ahead of yourself Aesa. What happened to the pain slut wanting to be beaten by our wife?”

“Aesa is only giving Petra a chance to be submissive once in a while since Ikarus is terrible at it. That belt will just make the wife feel a little more loved”

Petra actually chuckles at that but is this something I seriously need to work on? Being a little more demanding in the bedroom? Maybe, but I don’t think it’s something I need to work on, it’s obvious Petra enjoys this dynamic we have going along despite her not apparently being a natural dominant.

‘Eh, we’ll just see what happens next time around we do something like this. Hopefully, Aesa doesn’t decide Petra needs to be chastity for way too long…’

13