Divine Feet of a Goddess
368 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The car soon stopped at a huge beach house. Taylor looked at Adam and said, "Before we get off, I want to confirm whether you want to continue with this."

Adam looked at her and asked, "What do you mean?"
Taylor said, "You know what all Media says about me, right? Though most of it is crap, some of it is true. And you don't know which one is true."
Adam said, "I don't care what the media says. I would do anything to date you."
As he said, he thought, 'Well, if things get very bad, I could just break it off.'

Taylor smiled at that reply. She leaned forward and kissed him. Adam kissed her back. Taylor opened her mouth and inserted her tongue in Adam's mouth, french kissing him for the first time. Adam felt her soft lips and her delicious tongue as he played with her tongue.

As they kissed, Adam was turned on. His dick tried getting erect, but the cage didn't allow him any freedom and his cock ached slightly. Taylor noticed his discomfort and stopped kissing and asked, "What happened?"
Adam said with some embarrassment, "Sorry, I got turned on and the chastity cage hurts."

Taylor laughed and teased him, "You have to get used to it. You will be in a lot of pain if you don't."
Adam moaned and said, "I can't wait for the day when you remove it."
Taylor placed her finger on his lips and said, "Learn to be patient. Anyways, every time we travel together, you will open as well as close the door for me while getting in the car as well as while getting off it."
Adam kissed her finger and said, "On it Taylor."

He left the limo and went around it to open the door for Taylor.
Taylor put her hand forward and Adam held it for support. She exited her car. After getting off, she held his arm in hers as they walked towards the house. She said, "I have rented this house temporarily. Tomorrow I will fly back to Rhode Island. You will come with me."

Adam replied, "Sure. But what about my job?"

Taylor looked at him like he was an idiot. She asked, "Do you want to continue your boring day job? How much time will you even be able to spend with me if you do it?"

Adam was embarrassed. He had discussed his job with Taylor during the dinner. Though it paid well, it was nothing compared to Taylor Swift's wealth. And it did take almost all of his time and was very boring. He had to do overtime for several days in order to ensure that he would be free on the day Taylor visited here.

Taylor said, "You'll quit your job and stay with me. No need to worry about the money. You will have more than you can ever spend."

Adam smiled and said, "Alright. I'll send a resignation letter to my company tomorrow."

Taylor said, "Good."
They reached the house. Taylor opened it and Adam followed her in.

Taylor walked to her shoe rack. She said, "Help me out of my heels and grab something comfortable for me."
Adam quickly dropped to his knees and helped Taylor. He began removing her thigh-high boots. Taylor put her hands on his shoulder for support as she raised her left leg. He removed her left boot.

As he did, he saw her feet and legs. Her legs were as stunning as a crystal sculpture, each contour and angle a masterpiece! Due to wearing thigh-high boots for hours, sweat could also be seen on them. But that made them look even more gorgeous! As he looked, Adam only had one thought in his mind, 'So beautiful! They are perfect!'

His thoughts were interrupted when Taylor said, "Hurry up!"
He immediately placed the boots on the ground and grabbed a pair of slippers and put one on her left foot. He did the same to her right leg. Taylor moved around and said, "This feels better. Follow me."

Adam followed her to her bedroom. The room was huge. It was almost as big as his rented apartment. At the center was a huge circular bed. Taylor jumped in her bed and got rid of her slippers. She looked at Adam and said, "Come here."

Adam walked and was about to join her in bed when she stopped him with her feet. She placed her right leg on his chest and lightly pushed him back. She looked at him with a teasing smile on her face as she said, "You didn't think I'd let you in my bed on the very first day, did you?"

Adam quickly replied, "No Taylor."

Taylor could see the disappointment on his face. She lightly kicked his chest and said, "Liar!"

She pulled her legs back and said, "Kneel down."
Adam was surprised. But he didn't want to upset Taylor and ruin his chances with her. So he followed her command.

Taylor said, "We are dating, and still you are calling me by my name?"

Adam looked at her nervously and asked, "Can I call you 'darling'?"
Taylor immediately became happy and said, "Yes. That sounds a lot better, darling."

Adam once again got excited. The way she said darling was very seductive! But his chastity cage got in the way again!

He said, "Alright, darling."

Taylor said, "I saw the way you were staring at my feet earlier. Did you like them?"
Adam blushed.
Taylor commanded, "Answer me."
Adam said in a soft voice, "They are the prettiest feet I have ever seen."

Taylor laughed and said, "You Pervert! I can't believe that I am dating such a pervert!"

Adam got nervous. He immediately apologized, "I am sorry, darling."
Taylor stopped laughing and seductively raised her left leg. Adam's eyes were stuck on her feet as she arched her left foot. She said, "Kiss my foot."

Adam was surprised. He never thought he'd hear such a command from Taylor. Taylor moved her feet slightly and asked, "Don't you want to?"

Adam immediately bent down towards her feet. But Taylor brought her feet down. So Adam was basically prostrating in front of Taylor. He planted some kisses on her left foot.

Taylor said, "Show my foot how much you love me."
Adam realized, 'She wants to see how much I love her.'

He immediately began kissing her feet with more intensity. He kissed her feet rapidly and covered her entire feet with his kisses. Soon, he extended his tongue and began licking her left foot.

His tongue tickled her feet. Taylor giggled as she said, "I haven't washed my feet ever since the time I put on those boots."

Adam was turned on when he heard it! His dick tried getting hard once again, but it couldn't. Adam kept licking her feet through the pain. This time, his dick didn't calm down and kept hurting itself against the cage. Adam thought, 'Fortunately the chastity cage isn't spiked. Otherwise, it would definitely be bleeding!'

Adam licked both her feet. With both her feet cleaned with his tongue, he began sucking on her big toe. Taylor moaned, "That feels great darling! Suck harder!"

Adam sucked her big toe with even more force. After a minute, he began sucking her other toes. He sucked each and every one of her toes. After sucking the last one, he kissed the top of her left foot. He began moving upwards. He kissed her ankle and soon began kissing her lower leg until Taylor's right leg slammed in his face!

That broke him off his trance. Taylor pushed him away and said seriously, "Control yourself! I haven't given you permission to kiss beyond my feet!"

Adam immediately apologized, "I am sorry dear! I got too excited."
Taylor snorted cutely and said, "I know. That's why I locked your dick. Otherwise, you will force yourself on me like a wild animal."
Adam looked down and apologized again. He thought, 'She is right. Fuck, it's so hard to resist when in presence of a Goddess like her!'
Adam's dick was straining against his cage the entire time.

Taylor said, "I was going to invite you into my bed after how good you had been today. But, you have shown that you can't resist your instincts at all. Instead, I will punish you."

Adam said, "I am sorry again, Darling. I will accept your punishment."
Taylor smirked on hearing that. Adam couldn't see her smirk as he was looking at the floor. Taylor got up and said, "Stay like this."

She opened a drawer and grabbed a couple of things. Adam didn't know what they were, but he heard a rattling sound.

Taylor walked behind Adam and said, "Put your arms behind your back."
Adam obeyed her. Taylor immediately cuffed his wrists and pulled the cuffs to check whether they were locked properly. Next, she put a collar around Adam's neck.

She moved and said, "Follow me on your knees."
Adam followed behind her on his knees as Taylor walked to the foot of her bed. When Adam reached her, she pushed his head down on the bed and locked his collar to the rings at the foot of her bed.

She said, "Your punishment is that you will sleep at the bottom of my bed! You will only feel my feet the whole night. And by the morning, your knees and legs will hurt a lot."

Adam said, "I am sorry again darling. I will stay like this the entire night."
Taylor snickered and said, "It's not like you can move if you want to. That said, I had a hard day. And I don't want to be woken by your voice. So…"

Taylor pushed a ball gag into his mouth and said, "If you make noise despite your gag and wake me during the night, then your next punishment won't be so easy. Good night."

She turned off the lights and crashed into her bed. Her feet were just a few inches away from Adam's face. Taylor fell asleep soon, but Adam couldn't fall asleep. He thought, 'What a day. First heard her divine voice in the concert. Then I had a date with her and I am the boyfriend of Taylor Swift! But now I am sleeping at the foot of her bed in such a position. Oh well, it looks like she is just wary of me. In time, she should soften up. While the media does say some crazy things about her, no way that stuff is true. And though she had a lot of boyfriends that didn't work out, if she is only looking for someone that loves her a lot, I might be the luckiest person in the whole world!'

Though his current position wasn't comfortable, Adam was very hopeful for his future with his new girlfriend. After some time, the tiredness won over the pain and Adam fell asleep while staring at his girlfriend's feet.


[A/N: If you want to read the whole story, you can check out my Patreon - www.patreon.com/femdomfiction
You can read some additional chapters on it. And can read all the chapters of my previous book.
Your support will motivate me to write more femdom content.]

3