Moving in with Taylor
322 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[A/N: I ended up planning a lot of vanilla stuff and a very slow build-up. I'll speed up things in this chapter so that it gets more intense quickly.]

The next morning, Taylor woke up before Adam. She saw Adam sleeping at her foot. She smirked sadistically and grabbed a remote. She pressed a button for just a second and quickly hid the remote.

A shock hit Adam's balls. It wasn't very painful, but he was jolted awake! He was confused and in panic as he didn't understand how he suddenly woke up. He didn't understand what the pain he felt in his sleep was.

Taylor just watched her new boyfriend panicking. When he calmed down, she asked, "Had enough sleep, sleepyhead?"

He looked at Taylor as the memories of last night surfaced. He said, "Yes, dear."
Taylor teased him, "Dear already, darling?"
He blushed and said, "Yes, darling."
Taylor laughed and ruffled his hair. She untied him and said, "Get ready. You should find some clothes in the wardrobes."

Both freshened up. Adam was much quicker. While waiting for Taylor, he sent out emails and made a few calls to inform his company about his resignation. After Taylor was ready, they left for the airport.

Adam asked, "Umm, darling. I am worried about my chastity cage being detected at the airport."
Taylor rolled her eyes and said, "Do you think I or my staff have to go through all the checks? Besides, your chastity cage isn't made of metal."
Adam asked, "It isn't? What is it made of?"
Taylor giggled and said, "That's a secret."

They flew on Taylor's private jet back to Rhode Island. Taylor's house was majestic. It was huge and was right on the beach. The scenery around it was very calming. Adam thought to himself, 'I never imagined I'd ever get to live in such a house! Not only did I land a Goddess, but I also landed a sugar mama!'

Taylor showed Adam her house. In the end, she led him to her bedroom and said, "You have two choices, darling. One, you can sleep in one of the guestrooms I showed you. Or, you can continue sleeping at my feet."

Adam replied without hesitation, "I'll sleep at your feet darling."
Taylor hugged his arm and said, "I was hoping you'd say that darling!"
She led Adam into her bedroom. It was as good as Adam imagined it would be. While he was admiring her bedroom, Taylor grabbed a metal collar. Without a word, she locked it on his neck and said, "I loved how you looked with a collar on darling. So will you keep wearing a collar for me, darling?"
Once again, not wanting to upset her, Adam agreed, earning his arm another hug and a feel of her breasts.

Unknown to Adam, the collar wasn't as simple as it looked. It had a lot of features and cost Taylor more than one hundred thousand dollars to make!

For the next couple of weeks, Adam lived a dream! Taylor was everything he could have hoped for in a girlfriend. Though they hadn't had sex yet, they had begun making out a lot, kissing for hours daily! Taylor had allowed Adam to worship her legs up to her knees as well.

They stayed in her mansion all the time. And Adam had access to amenities he never dared dream of. Though Taylor had given him a free hand, he didn't spend her money buying any frivolous stuff. He just enjoyed all the amenities already present in her house. Taylor also introduced him to her cut cats and made him learn all about them.

The only problem facing Adam so far was that he was never allowed out of his chastity cage even once! He could feel that his balls had become heavier and slightly bluish. Taylor too had noticed it, but she never spoke about it.

One day, Taylor approached Adam from behind and hugged him lovingly and said, "Darling, I have a surprise for you."
She teased his nipples as she spoke.

Adam got turned on by her teasing and her tone! He asked, "What's it, darling?"
Taylor pinched his nipples and said, "Not so easily."

She put a blindfold on his eyes and said, "Follow me, darling."
She pulled his hand to her bedroom. Taylor had laid some items on her bed. After reaching, she said, "Don't struggle darling."

She grabbed metal handcuffs and cuffed his arms behind his back. Soon, she cuffed his legs as well. She pushed him onto the bed and made him lie on his front. She said, "Pull your legs above Darling. And stretch your arms as much as you can."

Adam followed her commands. Taylor cuffed the chains of his handcuffs and ankle cuffs leaving him hogtied! She pulled on his cuffs to check whether they were sturdy enough. Obviously, Adam had no way to get out of his bonds.

Taylor moved in front of him and got rid of most of her clothes. She was only wearing a bra. She spread her legs in front of him and removed his blindfolds. Adam opened his eyes to see the most divine sight he had seen! Taylor's pussy was right in front of his eyes!

Taylor laughed at his reaction. She moved her hips closer to his mouth while teasing him, "Oh my god! Look at you! You are salivating!"
Adam replied, "It's your fault for placing the most delicious thing in front of my eyes!"
Taylor smirked and said, "Kiss it."

Adam began kissing her pussy. He started with very gentle kisses on her clit before kissing her lips. He followed by kissing the area around her vagina. He looked up to see Taylor enjoying his lips. So he decided to be a bit bold and French kissed her pussy.

Taylor moaned as she felt his tongue invade her. She pulled his hair and pulled him closer to her and moaned, "Lick me faster!"

Adam took the invitation and entered his tongue as deep as he could in her pussy. He began licking her insides gently and increased his speed slowly. In a couple of minutes, Taylor's breathing became rough. Adam could hear her moan softly. He increased the speed of moving his tongue in and out of her.

Taylor wrapped her thighs around his neck and locked him in place. She leaned back on her bed and arched her back due to the pleasure. One of her hands began playing with her breast while the other kept pulling Adam's hair.

Though she was very turned on, Adam had difficulty getting her to cum. He kept licking intensely for over 10 minutes when he finally felt her reaching close. He stuck his tongue as deep as he could which finally pushed Taylor off the edge! She moaned loudly as she squirted in his mouth. She pulled his hair with even more force to ensure that his mouth stayed against her pussy so that he would swallow it all!

After cumming, Taylor stayed in that position for a couple more minutes while catching her breath. She didn't let Adam go. Finally, she got up and looked at Adam. Adam was startled. He could see the lust in her eyes. She said, "I had no idea that your tongue is so good! It makes me feel stupid for not using it until now!"

Before Adam could reply, she rolled him over and sat on his face. Her pussy was once again on his lips. She said loudly, "Fuck me with your slutty tongue once more!"

Adam extended his tongue out. Taylor immediately began jumping on his tongue. Adam could feel her asscheeks slapping on his face as he synced his tongue thrusts with her jumps. While it didn't hurt at first, after a few minutes, Adam's face turned red. So did Taylor's ass.

Taylor kept getting closer to her orgasm. In order to motivate Adam, she pinched his nipples and twisted them painfully as she screamed, "LICK ME FASTER!"

The pain made Adam moan into her pussy. He thrust his tongue as fast as he could. Soon, Taylor orgasmed once again. She stayed right on top of his mouth and squirted everything in his mouth. She sat on his face and asked, "So, how did it taste darling?"

Adam replied, "It was the most delicious stuff I ever drank!"
Taylor giggled as she said, "Good. Because from now on, your tongue will have to work hard in order to ensure that you can drink more of it!"

She got off him and began walking away. Adam said, "Hey, uncuff me dear!"
Taylor turned back and looked at him. A playful smile appeared on her face as she teased, "But you look so cute like this darling! Let me make you even cuter."

She grabbed a ball gag and stuffed it in his mouth without allowing him to speak. Adam tried speaking, but the ball gag made his words inaudible. She locked the ball gag and put the blindfold on his eyes once again.
She said, "Now you look perfect, darling! Stay like this until I need your delightful tongue again."

She left while laughing sweetly. Adam struggled in his bonds before giving up.

At night, Taylor removed his ball gag and made him lick her to 3 orgasms. When she had enough, she put a ring gag on him and slept while putting one of her heels on top of the ring gag making Adam smell her foot the whole night and lick it whenever he extended his tongue out.


[A/N: If you want to read the whole story, you can check out my Patreon - www.patreon.com/femdomfiction
You can read some additional chapters on it. And can read all the chapters of my previous book.
Your support will motivate me to write more femdom content.]

3