Increasing Dominance
369 4 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning, Adam suddenly woke up when he felt pain on his face. He was startled. He opened his eyes to see a foot coming straight at his face. Due to the bonds, he couldn't move and got hit, "Ahh!"

His voice woke Taylor up. She got up and looked at her bound boyfriend. She said, "Did I kick you?"
Adam nodded his head. Taylor laughed and said, "Sorry, I was asleep."

She got up and sat on his face and said, "Make this a happy morning for me darling."

Less than 2 minutes after he woke up, Taylor forced Adam to lick her to another orgasm. His arms and legs were still cuffed and she didn't bother removing his ring gag. She sat with her pussy right on top of his ring gag while his nose was buried in her asshole making breathing harder for him. Adam extended his tongue and began licking her delicious pussy.

Adam licked for a few minutes. Taylor became very wet but wasn't close to climax. She pinched his nipple painfully and said, "Can't you lick faster without some motivation?"

Adam moaned as she pulled his twisted nipples up. His tongue began moving erratically in her pussy. Taylor moaned, "Much better! Maybe I should get your nipples pierced so that they would be easier to pull."

Taylor began pumping on his tongue. As she began inching closer to her climax, her grip on Adam's nipple became even more painful. Finally, she moaned loudly and pulled his nipples as much as she could. Adam screamed in her pussy as she orgasmed. His voice was doused by Taylor squirting in his mouth.

Adam drank all her cum. Taylor sat on his face while breathing heavily for a couple of minutes. Her ass cut off his air supply. Adam began struggling. Taylor smirked and sat on his face for 30 seconds more before getting off. She turned around and sat on his chest.

As soon as she got off his face, Adam took deep breaths. Taylor said, "Sorry darling, but you just looked so cute under me."
She removed his ring gag and asked, "Are you, alright darling?"
Adam nodded and said, "Yeah. I'm fine."

Taylor put up a sad face and asked, "Just fine? Don't you love my pussy?"
Adam quickly replied, "Of course I do, Darling. Honestly, this is the best start to my day ever!"

A blush appeared on Taylor's face. She asked, "Really?"
Adam answered, "Yes, darling."

Taylor quickly hugged him. His face got buried in her breasts. She let him go after a few seconds and kissed his forehead. She shyly said, "Actually darling, I have one fantasy I want to try. I asked my ex-boyfriends, but all of them were very selfish. They never engaged in it."
Adam asked, "Which fantasy, darling?"

Taylor got up and presented her pussy in front of his mouth and said, "I always wanted to urinate in my lover's mouth. Will you fulfil this wish of mine, darling?"

Adam could hear Taylor's voice shaking as she spoke. He was trapped between a rock and a hard place. On one hand, the idea of drinking urine was revolting. But, he could feel Taylor's sadness. Adam knew that he would have no chance of dating Taylor normally. And Taylor could have any guy she wanted.

As he was caught in his thoughts, he heard Taylor say in a pitiful voice, "Don't you love me, darling?"
Hearing her sad voice, Adam's resistance faded away. He said, "Of course, I love you, darling. I am willing to fulfill your fantasy."

However, Taylor got up slightly. She looked into his eyes and said, "I don't want to force you into it, love. If you don't want to, just say it."

As if hypnotized by her, Adam said, "No, I want it, darling."
Taylor looked at him sceptically and said, "I don't believe you."
Not wanting to leave her unsatisfied, Adam said, "Please let me drink your urine, darling."

A bright smile appeared on Taylor's face. She kissed his forehead once again and said, "I love you so much!"
She sat on his face and said, "Open your mouth."
Adam obediently opened his mouth. In a second, a stream of yellow piss landed in his mouth. Taylor urinated in the mouth of her tied-up boyfriend. Adam drank it all. It tasted horrible, but he resisted closing his mouth.

Taylor emptied her bladder in him. She enjoyed the sound of her urine hitting his mouth. She was finally done and got up. She laughed and said, "You weren't lying! You didn't even close your mouth the entire time! How did it taste, darling?"

Adam wanted to say that it tasted horrible. However, seeing Taylor's eyes shining, he couldn't say it. He said, "It tasted great, darling."
Taylor jumped on top of him in excitement and asked, "Really? What would you rank it in terms of anything you have ever drunk?"
Adam said, "Of course, it's the most delicious drink I ever had."
Taylor jumped in joy again, "Really? Now I am glad that none of my exes ever drank it. I'll save it all for you darling. I'll feed you your favorite drink whenever I can!"

She sat on his face again and said, "Lick my pussy until it's clean, darling."
Adam obediently licked her while bitterly thinking about what he had just agreed to. In the end, he sighed, 'Leave it. I can leave with this one fetish of hers. I'd be stupid to hurt her or break up just due to this.'

As he was licking, Taylor said, "Your tongue feels so good that I could spend my whole day on your face!"
She laughed and got off him and began unlocking his cuffs.

She said, "You look really cute in cuffs, darling. I'll be keeping you in them more often."
Adam got up and tried moving his limbs. Having slept on them for hours and having to bear Taylor's weight as well, they were very numb. He almost couldn't feel them.

Taylor smirked at seeing him struggle and said, "I'll be waiting for you under the shower. Brush your teeth and come quickly."
She removed her clothes and left. Adam needed a couple of minutes to move properly. He almost fell while walking. He grimaced thinking, 'Fuck, they are so freaking sore!'

Somehow he removed all his clothes and made it to the wash basin. He brushed and went into the shower. Seeing Taylor under the shower, all his grievances about the earlier incident were washed away. She looked incredibly hot!

Taylor saw him standing like a fool. She pinched his nipples and pulled him towards her and kissed him. Adam hugged her and kissed her back. Both began French Kissing under the shower.

After a hot kiss, Taylor turned off the shower and said, "As a reward for fulfilling my fantasy, I'll allow you to lick my entire body!"
She hugged his head and pushed his mouth towards her neck. Adam said, "I love you."
He began licking her neck. He planted kisses on them too, but Taylor twisted his nipples and said, "Just your tongue, my love."
Adam stopped kissing and licked her neck.

Soon, she pushed him down. He licked her chest and began licking and sucking on her breasts. Taylor enjoyed the sensation. After she had enough, she pushed his head between her tits and into her cleavage. Adam licked it too.

She pushed him down and made him lick her navel. Adam cleaned it with his tongue. She pushed him away and turned around and said, "Lick my back."
Adam began licking her sexy back. As he did, he hugged her and squeezed her breasts and played with her nipples. Taylor put her hands on top of his. He spent a lot of time licking every inch of her back.

Finally, he went down on his knees. His face was right in front of her ass. Taylor smacked his face with her ass lightly and turned around. She said, "My foot next, darling."

Adam knelt and bowed to reach her feet. However, Taylor said, "Not like this, lie down on your back."

Adam lay on his back on the floor. Taylor stepped on his chest and put her other foot right in front of his face. Without a word, Adam began licking her sole. Taylor moved her foot front and back. If someone were to see, they would assume that Taylor is rubbing her feet on a doormat. In this case, Adam's tongue was the doormat!

After her soles were cleaned, Taylor stuck her toes in his mouth. Adam sucked all of her toes and cleaned the area between her toes as well. Satisfied with his job, Taylor switched her foot. Adam gave the same love to her other foot.

With both her feet licked clean, Taylor stepped on his face and lifted the foot that was on his chest. She put both feet on his face before getting off him.

She said, "Stay on the floor, but lay on your chest instead."
Adam rolled over. As soon as he did, he saw Taylor's left foot in front of his mouth. He began licking the top of her foot. He placed his tongue on top of her foot and slowly trailed it up her legs. When he reached the thighs, Taylor pushed his head back and said, "Lick every bit, darling."

Adam went down again and licked both her legs. In the end, he was sitting on his knees in front of her. Taylor grabbed his hair and pulled them back, forcing Adam to look up at her. She said, "Darling, stay like this."

She put her left leg on top of his shoulder and then put her other leg on his other shoulder. Adam's head was now trapped between her thighs. She put her pussy in front of his mouth and put most of her weight on him and said, "Make me cum!"

Adam began licking her once again. Adam's licking and drinking her urine had made her very wet. She began moaning right away and began jumping painfully on his face. His neck hurt a lot. Still, he persisted and licked her to an orgasm.

In no time, Taylor began squirting in his mouth. Adam drank her cum once again. After cumming, Taylor immediately got off him and turned around quickly and presented her ass to him. Adam needed a break, but Taylor grabbed his hair and pushed him into her ass.

She pushed back with her ass and trapped his head between her ass and the wall. With no time to rest, Adam began licking her asshole.

Taylor kept him trapped for a long time as she felt her pleasure increase. She moaned, "Make me cum, or I'll never let your face out of my ass!"

Adam kept licking while thinking, 'Well, that's not a bad proposal.'
After 15 minutes, Taylor finally reached close to climaxing. She moved her hips back and forth and slammed her ass on Adam's face and tongue. His face became red. More importantly, the wall hurt the back of his head a lot.

Finally, Taylor slammed her ass as hard as she could and kept Adam pinned to the wall. In a few seconds, she moaned as she squirted her cum on his body. Adam's body was covered in her cum. Taylor rested on his face for a couple of minutes before getting off.

She said excitedly, "Your tongue keeps improving, darling!"
Adam was exhausted. But he smiled on hearing her praise. He said, "I'm glad that you love it."
They both completed their shower. While leaving, Taylor whispered in his ears, "Get ready, darling. I have a lot of things planned for you today."
She bit his ear lightly and left.


[A/N: If you want to read the whole story, you can check out my Patreon - www.patreon.com/femdomfiction
You can read some additional chapters on it. And can read all the chapters of my previous book.
Your support will motivate me to write more femdom content.]

3