Marking her Territory
437 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Adam and Taylor spent their day together until lunch. After lunch, Taylor got up and sat in Adam's lap and French kissed him. Adam happily kissed her back. After a while, Taylor broke the kiss and said, "I have a surprise planned for you, darling?"

Adam asked, "What's the surprise, darling?"
Taylor playfully twisted his nipples and said in a teasing tone, "How can it be a surprise if I tell you?"

She put a blindfold on his eyes and led him to a room. Adam followed her lead. Taylor entered a room that she hadn't shown to Adam yet. She pulled his hand and led him towards a mechanism.

She said, "Sit here."
She guided Adam to sit properly on it. Adam followed her instructions.
She instructed, "Raise your arms."
Adam raised his arms and Taylor removed his shirt.
Adam smirked and said, "A surprise that needs my shirt off? I already like it."

His cheekiness earned his nipples another painful pinch. Taylor pushed him back and said, "I know you will love it."

She pushed Adam until he was lying on it. She placed his arms in place and pushed a button. Suddenly, Adam's arms were cuffed to the machine while they were spread apart. He tried moving his arms but they wouldn't move even an inch!

Next, she put her hand on his forehead and pushed his head back until a sound was heard. The back of Adam's collar hit a magnet on the mechanism. The magnet was so strong that he couldn't raise his neck up at all! Seeing him struggling to raise his neck, Taylor laughed and said, "Don't struggle. I'll get you out when it's time. Raise your legs up."

She locked his legs just like his arms. Adam was completely immobilized! The mechanism that Adam was laying in was similar to a bondage chair/bed. Its use was to completely restrain a person.

Taylor sat on top of him and kissed him while playing with his nipples. She said, "I have multiple surprises for you, darling"
She kissed him again and asked in a very loving voice, "Do you want to stay with me and love me forever?"
Adam replied, "Yes darling. I want to be with you forever."

They kissed again. Taylor said, "Good. I love you."
Adam replied, "I love you too."

Taylor grabbed a ring gag and pushed it in his mouth. As she locked it, she said, "I have invited my friend. She is a tattoo artist and is also trained in piercing. Your first surprise is that you will be getting my name permanently tattooed on you."
Adam was surprised. He never had any tattoos on his body, let alone a permanent one. If Taylor left him, his love life after her would be embarrassing.

Taylor continued, "The second surprise is more for me."
She pulled his nipples and twisted them. Adam moaned as she said, "I'll get your nipples pierced and put a ring through them. They would look extremely sexy on you!"

She got up and pulled his pants down and said, "And lastly, I will unlock you for this session. You have been so good to me that I am feeling very comfortable with you."

She removed his chastity cage and stroked his dick. After staying for more than 2 weeks in chastity, Adam instantly got erect. He was 7.5 inches long! He moaned lightly as Taylor stroked him gently. However, Taylor suddenly stopped and pulled his pants up. She moved next to his ears and whispered, "Control yourself, darling. If you do, I'll give you the biggest surprise in your life."

As she said the last part, she gently touched his dick from over his pants. Adam was extremely turned on as he realized what she implied! Taylor giggled on seeing his body shiver in excitement. She got up and pulled his chest hair and said, "I'll take my leave, darling. Tattoos can be painful, but stay strong and don't embarrass me in front of my friend."

Adam tried nodding, but he couldn't move his head. He just made some sounds through his gag. Taylor smiled and left the room. She closed the door behind her leaving Adam tied, gagged and blindfolded in a dark room. Unknown to Adam, the room was full of secret cameras and microphones. Taylor was recording the whole thing. And she planned to watch the complete procedure!

The silence made Adam uncomfortable, but he held on. After around 10 minutes, he heard the door opening and heard two sets of footsteps. He also heard Taylor talking with another girl. The two reached in front of him.

The other girl exclaimed, "So this is your mysterious new lover?"
She took a good look at Adam and placed a nail on his chest and dragged it to his stomach and said, "He is so handsome! Your taste in men is as good as ever."
Taylor giggled and said, "More importantly, he is also very good and loves me a lot."

She removed Adam's blindfold. Adam tried opening his eyes, but the sudden exposure to light made it hard to adjust. It took him a few seconds before he could see properly.

He looked at Taylor. She had changed her clothes. She was wearing a shiny black leathery dress. On her abdomen was a huge black belt that made her dress even tighter. It exposed the side of her breasts which made her look even hotter!

Taylor said, "This is my friend Melina. I'll leave you in her care."
She kissed his cheek and said, "Have a good time, darling."
Taylor left the room. Adam looked at her friend Melina. As soon as he saw her, he realized that she was a Goth girl!

Adam's eyes were stuck on her. Melina was a black lady. Her body was very athletic. Half her hair was black while the other half was dyed red. Her eyes were green. When she looked into Adam's eyes, it felt as if she looked into his soul.

She wore a tight latex dress that exposed a lot of her humongous boobs. They looked even hotter due to the spikes on her dress. Especially the part that covered her boobs was completely covered in spikes. The exposed part of her chest and neck had multiple tattoos. Her lips, nose and ears were pierced in multiple spots. When she opened her mouth to speak, Adam could see that even her tongue was pierced.

She said, "It looks like Taylor already has you prepared to begin the process. Let me arrange some stuff."

She bent down and opened her back. Adam couldn't see what she was doing, but he could hear metal sounds. Though she was incredibly hot, Adam already had Taylor Swift. And he was nervous about the pain he would be under. He prayed that there would be no pain due to anaesthesia.

After a few minutes, she got up and placed her tools on a table next to Adam. She connected everything and stood next to Adam and said, "Taylor asked me to tattoo her name on your chest and arms."
She pulled his chest hair and said, "Unfortunately, we can't get a tattoo with your hair in the way. So I'll have to wax you first."

Adam's eyes widened. He hadn't ever waxed before. He would just trim his body hair so that it looked good. Melina began heating the wax. In the meantime, she grabbed a black cloth and wiped Adam's body with it to remove any sweat.

After wiping, she asked, "Do you want to see the process or should I cover your eyes with this cloth?"
Adam didn't want to be blindfolded again. He wanted to say that he wanted to see, but all he could do is create incoherent noise. Melina laughed at seeing him trying to speak.

She said, "If you want to see, extend your tongue out of your mouth. Otherwise, keep it in."
Adam instantly extended his tongue out. Melina chuckled and grabbed Adam's tongue with her fingers. Her long black nails dug into his tongue making him wince in pain. He tried pulling his tongue back, but Melina dug her nails into it.

She said, "It's a shame that Taylor doesn't want to pierce your tongue. Next time, convince her to do it. Your skills with the tongue will skyrocket."
She pulled his tongue in and out a few times before letting go. Adam breathed heavily. Suddenly, the prospect of being in her care was very scary.

In another room, Taylor watched everything that was happening there. She was naked from below her waist and had a collection of dildos next to her. She thought, 'This is just the start. He has no idea what a crazy sadistic psychopath she is. Hehehe, this is going to be so hot!'

Melina began applying the hot wax on Adam. Adam calmed himself down, but suddenly he began struggling and shivering! The wax was very hot! He thought, 'Is the wax supposed to be so hot? I thought it only hurt while pulling it off!'

Melina had heated the wax a lot. It caused minor burns to Adam's body. A sadistic smile appeared on her face on seeing Adam struggle. She said, "This is just the start and you are already struggling. Be strong. You don't want the world to think that Taylor Swift is in a relationship with a coward, right?"

Adam tried to calm down. He tensed his entire body and bit hard on the gag. Melina applied more wax to cover all the hair on his chest and abdomen. She even applied some in his armpit which made him want to thrash around. Unfortunately, the bonds were insanely strong. Only his hands hurt.

She then placed a few black cloth strips on the wax and pressed it down firmly. She pressed so firmly, that her hands hurt his skin and bones! She said, "I'll pull it off now."

She waited a few seconds and put her hands on his chest about the cloth to hold his skin tight. With her other hand, she began pulling it off. However, instead of pulling it off quickly, she did so very very slowly. The pain of his hair being yanked off hit Adam. He screamed through his ring gag! Melina smirked on hearing that. Her pierced pussy got wet. Even Taylor got wet and began playing with a dildo.

Melina continued pulling it slowly as she enjoyed his screams. When it was off, she smirked and began removing another piece of cloth. For the next 5 minutes, Adam kept screaming in that room. He was completely exhausted. His skin was in immense pain. And he had a sadistic goth girl smirking at him. She licked her lips and said, "This is just the start. How can you be in so much pain already? What will you do when I begin tattooing you?"

Adam was terrified! He tried to struggle but couldn't move at all. All it did was cause more pain in his arms, legs and neck. He saw in terror as Melina picked up another tool.


[A/N: If you want to read the whole story, you can check out my Patreon - www.patreon.com/femdomfiction
You can read some additional chapters on it. And can read all the chapters of my previous book.
Your support will motivate me to write more femdom content.]

3