12 –> she might have few loose screws
114 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Welcome to your new home Mayuri, are there any issues?]

ghhhh! this Mana is really pissing me off right now. First, this crazy bitch kidnaps me, then she tases me and she has the audacity to ask me for my well being?! Well, she's keeping my mouth shut with this stupid cloth!!

There are also those two lackeys of her standing behind her like a bunch of morons, ughhh aren't they ashamed of themselves?!!

[Now now Mayuri, there is no need to start this relationship with such hostility, so it would be very helpful if we can start over again, what do you say?] she speaks in a flat tone with smiles plastered all over her fake face, she looks back and her dogs nod in approval. Oi! How about you ask for my approval first!!

[I know you have a bunch of curses to spew right now, so until you cool that off and can talk like a normal human being the cloth will stay on, I hope that's alright with you, don't want to have loud noises in this house now, do we?] the three nod to themselves again.

[We shall leave for now, but do know that we want you to live the most comfortable life possible] Mana says, before bowing and leaving through the door

[Yes Mayu, we want you to live like the princess you are, so please cool off your anger quickly, alright?] says the chibi with red hair before she also dolts away to the door

Was this purple haired bitch also going to say some insane shit?

What was her name again? If I recall correctly, it was Jasmine.

She just stands in front with her face locked in my direction, the other two have left and it's been a few minutes but she's still just standing there looking at me, her gaze is making my skin crawl in discomfort

How could such a kind face be so cruel and disgusting?

Suddenly she starts walking forward, I could feel the vibrations of each heavy footstep as they drew closer, a slow, deliberate rhythm that filled me with a sense of unease.

The footsteps were slow and measured, like the approach of a predator stalking its prey, each step bringing it closer and closer.

My heart began to race with unease as if it were trying to escape the mounting fear that was building within me.

Her soft hand reaches forward and touched my cheeks, with delicate and well defined motion she rubs my cheeks like such motion had been perfected over countless attempts.

How much force to use, when to go slow, when to move fast, she knew it all.

She knew my body better than me

Arriving at such a conclusion, Every muscle in my body tensed up, ready to fight or flee at a moment's notice, as the fear continued to escalate. With each passing second, the passion hidden in her eyes grew more pronounced, like a fire that was slowly consuming my entire being.

My breathing grew shallower and more rapid, perhaps seeing fear written all over my face, she quickly retreats her creepy hand and rubs it with vigor as if to calm down some rapid beast.

Moments after, something cold plops on my right hand and I look up to see her tears fall silently down her cheeks, but the pain etched on her face spoke volumes. Her eyes were red and swollen, her lips quivering as if holding back a scream. Her shoulders shook with each suppressed sob, and her whole body was wracked with the weight of her sadness.

She rushes to the door before closing it with a loud bang, as the door was being closed I heard a faint voice coming out of her mouth

[I'm sorry...]

and then silence, in this bedroom I was now left all alone with no restrictions on my body.

What in the hell was that?

Something is defiantly wrong with that girl's brain, she might be a bit cray cray WAIT!! Of course, they are CRAZY! no normal 17 year old high school girls suddenly kidnap their fellow classmate!!!

BUT!!...that Jasmine girl might have a few more screws loose in her head than the other two

...

...

*Rattle* *Rattle*

yup, the door is closed, though I'm free to move around but only in the confines of this fairly large room.

The room was fit for a modern-day princess, with every detail designed to convey luxury and sophistication. The walls were painted a soft, blush pink, and the ceiling was adorned with intricate molding and a glittering chandelier. Floor-to-ceiling windows draped in heavy silk curtains let in an abundance of natural light, casting a warm glow on the room's plush velvet carpet. 

Trying to open the window results in failure, they seem to be locked from outside. Though there was a lack of natural air, the room was kept at a comfortable temperature thanks to the Air conditioner adorned above a stunning vanity table with an oversized mirror and a lush fur stool. The vanity was adorned with crystal perfume bottles, a silver hairbrush, and a delicate tray filled with an array of cosmetics.

A king-size four-poster bed, with a tufted velvet headboard and satin sheets, dominated the space, flanked by ornate nightstands topped with crystal lamps. The bed was draped with a sheer canopy of pink tulle, evoking the elegance of a royal palace.

These people were rich, like very rich, the evidence was all around me, glaring at me and mocking me for my current predicament.

At first glance, the room appeared cozy and inviting, with soft lighting and plush furnishings that beckoned visitors to come in and relax, a room with such a level of comfort was only afforded to the elites of our society, a normal person like me couldn't come close to replicating this room even for the next ten generations.

However, as one looked closer, the room's oppressive nature began to reveal itself. The air was thick and musty, with an eerie silence that seemed to permeate the space, The furniture, while initially cozy, appeared to have an almost sinister quality

The cute and comfortable facade was just that, a facade that masked the room's true, unsettling nature.

"An average girl like me couldn't stand against these people"

"They can erase my entire existence without anyone ever batting an eye"

"These are powerful people, individuals someone like me shouldn't mess around with"

This was the reality that was slowly revealing itself to me.

Even before I try to fly away from this cage, my wings had already been clipped.

5