#011 Napping and Warm Beds
1.4k 2 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nick opened his eyes bright and early, ready to get back to slime farming for at least another level. At least, that was what he was thinking about before the intense pleasure between his legs interrupted him. Moving his blanket aside, he found his half dressed sister cuddled up against his chest, with one hand slowly and gently jerking him off.

"Morning~ Did you sleep well?" Amelie asked with a smile, clearly enjoying waking her brother up this way.

"I-yeah I did," Nick responded, barely keeping his focus as she kept played with his rock hard cock. The pleasure was noticeably more intense compared to the day before. Those libido points were far too potent for how often he was getting them.

"Good~! I came in to your room as soon as you fell asleep. I knew you'd enjoy making some memories bright and early in the morning~" She whispered into his ear as she moved her face closer and closer to his, until their lips were less than inch apart. Hearing no objection, she pressed her soft pink lips against his as he immediately started returning the kiss. One of his hands gently grabbing the back of her head and pushing her deeper into the kiss. She tasted absolutely wonderful. Nick couldn't get enough of her as he pushed his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues fighting passionately as his other hand reached under her loose shirt.

He had spent so much time staring at her absolutely perfect tits, and now it was time to feel them up close and personal. Nick placed his hand on Amelie's right breast as he gave it a firm squeeze. They were huge, perky, and soft against his hand. He needed more of her and he needed it now.

He pushed her onto her back as he pulled her shirt off. Her massive chest out for him to enjoy and admire. Already addicted to the taste of Amelie's lips, he pressed his lips on hers as his hands went back to exploring her body. Both of his hands now were groping her flawless tits, squeezing them together and playing with them. Nick's hands moved to her nipples which forced a cute moan out of her mouth instantly from the slightest touch.

Ready to return the favor for the blowjob, he gave her pink nipples extra attention. His hands pinching and tugging on them gently but firmly.

"Mmm aaah~ f-fuck! Slow down! I'm getting close already~" Amelie begged, as the teasing pushed her to her limits. She wanted this to last a bit longer still, and more importantly she wanted to go further past just foreplay. Reaching down, she moved her shorts aside, showing her older brother her lack of panties as she stared directly at his rock hard throbbing cock.

Nick got the message as he gave his sister one more kiss before positioning himself between her legs. He started rubbing his cock against her warm pink folds, not pushing in just yet.

"A-Ah! Be gentle okay~?" She asked. She was nervous but she was still adorable in every way. Not wanting to hurt her, he nodded his lined his cock up with her tight hole, and pushed slowly.

The feeling was absolutely intense. So warm and so tight. His cock was being given a massage by her insides, practically begging him to go in deeper. As amazing as it was, he had to last for his sisters sake. She looked just as needy and desperate as he was.

Amelie was being overwhelmed in pleasure as well, it was her first time doing anything else and yet it was better than she imagined. She even expected it to hurt a lot more but her brother was being kind and gentle for her sake. It felt like she was being filled up with something massive. Every time she thought he was all the way in, he pushed a little deeper in. It was amazing how she could feel every twitch and every throb of his cock, even how hot and sticky his precum was as it leaked deep in her insides.

Having made it all the way in, Nick started to slowly thrust his hips in and out of her dripping wet hole. He was getting close, it was unbelievable how good she felt. To think that pleasure like this even existed was insane. Grabbing on to her wide hips firmly, he started properly fucking her. The loud moans that filled the room assured him that she wasn't hurting, and was waiting for him to pick up the pace.

Moan after moan escaped Amelie's lips as he kept a fast, yet steady pace. Pumping in and out of her tight hole. Her insides were doing everything they can to trap him in and milk every drop of cum he had, and yet he resisted the urge. He watched his sisters massive tits bouncing with every thrust as her red face looked drunk on pleasure. It was too much for him to keep holding back.

Moving his hips as fast as his body would let him, he was about to lose his mind and unload everything when his sister suddenly locked her legs tightly around him. There was no pulling out, not that he really had any plan to. Amelie let out a loud moan as she hit her orgasm first, her insides getting much tighter around his cock as her legs quivered. There was no use in holding back now.

Shot after shot of sticky cum made its way deep inside. Her pink walls were being painted white as his biggest load yet poured into her depths. The feeling alone was driving her crazy, and she couldn't even keep up the leg lock anymore.

Nick took this chance to start moving again, thrusting as hard as he could and grinding against her insides as more and more cum filled her up. He frantically pounded and mixed her insides until he was absolutely sure that not a single drop of cum was left. He was determined to give her everything he possibly could as both their orgasms finally died down.

Both of them were covered in sweat and panting heavily as Nick rested on top of her as they looked each other in the eyes. No words needed to be said between them as Amelie pulled him closer to her, pressing her lips against his as they enjoyed the moment and his drained cock slipped out of her pussy.

51