#012 Sunrises and Hot Showers
1.3k 4 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was hard for Nick to believe he just finished unloading the biggest load of his life deep inside his younger sister. He watched her get up and head to the shower to clean up, giving him time to think. There was no denying that this was the highlight of both of his lives so far, and something he would never forget.

New Achievements!
Lost your virginity! It only took you a second lifetime, but good job!
+2 Charisma
+0.5 inches to dick size

Creampied your sister! I'm surprised you held back as long as you did!
+2 Endurance
+1 Libido

Who came first, the chicken or the egg? I'm impressed!
+1 Libido
+0.5 inches to dick size

Skill Level up!
Ejaculate has reached level 3! Bonus: 8% > 12%

Nick closed the achievement windows, sure it was interesting that his cock just grew another inch, but it wasn't the most important thing in the world. Amelie was in his shower getting cleaned up and he was still in bed. His now 7-inch cock was already raring to go. Getting up, he followed her to the shower.

She turned around as she heard him enter and gave him a wide smile and eyes that were practically begging him to join her. A request he didn't need to think about it twice. He made his way under the water with his sister. Even having just slept with her, it was still hard to believe just how pretty she was. Watching the water make its way down her perky chest and to her soft thick thighs was far too mesmerizing.

"Not here to help wash my back are you~?" Amelie asked with a smile as she stared at his rock-hard member that was now poking against her soft ass.

"You know me so well," Nick responded as he kept grinding his cock against her soft ass, his hands reaching around her to grope her chest as the hot water poured on them. Amelie turned her head back as her brother leaned closer, their lips connecting once again.

Wasting no time, Nick pushed his sister against the shower wall as he aligned the tip of his cock with her wet pink hole. Both hands on her hips, he pushed his member balls deep inside her with one smooth thrust, forcing Amelie to break the kiss with a loud moan.

"Mmmn you can be a bit rougher this time if you like~," His sister asked, now eager to get a more thrilling second round.

"As you wish," he replied as he began thrusting into her hole. His rock-hard cock was throbbing and twitching with each thrust as he rapidly picked up the pace. Part of him wondered if he was being too rough, but the increasingly loud moans that escaped his sister's soft lips were all the motivation he needed to keep it up.

Much more aggressive this time around, Nick was using all his strength to slam all the way in with each thrust. Pulling out until only the tip was still inside, and plunging back in hard and fast. Even while she was pinned to the wall, Amelie did her best to move her hips back and forth as much as she could in rhythm with her brother's thrust, forcing him even deeper inside than before.

Amelie was already at her limit, as her insides clamped down tighter onto Nick's cock as she did her best not to lose her balance despite her shaking legs. Her moans were getting louder and louder as her brother moved one of his hands straight to her large, sensitive, chest. His hand rubbed and pinched her hard nipple. Nick was doing everything he can to make her feel better while delaying his own orgasm.

"F~fuck! I'm ready for another load ...please!" She begged him, which was all he needed to release his seed into her. Holding nothing back, he slammed his cock as deep into her pussy as he could as he felt his balls tighten and start unloading. Amelie could feel each individual spurt of gooey cum hit the back of her womb over and over. Her insides were desperate to milk every drop from him for the second time today. Amelie's moans were getting more and more frantic as more of Nick's sticky cum painted her insides white. 

Today might have been her first time, but she was already addicted to this sensation. It felt like her brother's cock was built to destroy and rearrange her insides however he saw fit, and no matter what, she couldn't seem to get enough.

Still shooting his load, Nick pulled out and sprayed the remaining load all over her huge soft ass. Despite the water in the shower running all over them, the sticky ropes of cum held their ground, clinging to her soft body as he let out his final spurt.

Both of them were catching their breath, taking their time to recover from the rough fuck they just had.

"I-Im gonna get dressed, Amelie. If I spend any more time under this shower with you we'll have to do it again." Nick told her with a chuckle as he kissed her and stepped back into his bedroom.

45