The Man With the Golden Gun
139 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: So, I really tried writing this battle scene the best I could. Still trying to improve by the day. I hope you like it. Anyhow, leave a comment about what you liked, leave a review!!!! I really need the reviews though. Stones if you've got them, but no problem if you don't. Lastly, just enjoy reading.

-----------------------------

[King's Watch]

Dark clouds marred the horizon as a storm brewed above. Thunder bellowed and the skies split into halves as four energies threatened to level everything to the ground.

Void felt the winds howling, and a strange cold breeze rush through the battlefield, an intense stare down took place as neither side budged an inch.

Wei and Sai pulsed their aura to their peak, as lightning coated their entire figure.

Shin stood his ground, his simple stance looked obsolete in front of the massive storm. Yet, there was a dangerous glint in his eyes as he clutched his gun

Suddenly, an intense light erupted from his figure as it burst through the storm clouds, halting the winds themselves as crimson aura condensed on his gun. A lull permeated throughout King's Watch.

"Song of Flames" , Eriana shot up into the sky, fiery golden aurora's spread from her figure.  She seemed akin to an angel at dawn, bringing about the sunrise.

"Don't let him pull the trigger." Eriana barked, as Shin held up his gun. Eriana's light empowered everyone near her as she hovered in the air.

Void's eye's snapped open as he saw the two fiery aura's collide, the earth quaked and the heavens shook, as everything seemed to be dyed an orange hue.

"On it" Sai replied, her silhouette a neon blue specter as she blinked away.

Faster than lightning, she blitzed towards Shin as the renegade aimed his gun. Just before he could shoot, Sai descended, with a sharp kick to his wrist, interrupting his shot, their auras shook as fire met lightning.

Shin swayed backwards, barely dodging the follow up as Sai twisted her body to deliver a fatal wind up, as he immediately countered with a punch, throwing Sai to the ground but the huntress deftly  sprang up to her feet.

Void's eyes were glued to the fight as he soaked it all in. Combat at the highest level. He didn't dare blink, afraid that he would miss it all.

Within a fraction of a second, Sai's daggers arced, as she cut the space between her and Shin, 'blinking' once again.

Without missing a beat, Shin grabbed his crimson dagger as he matched her blow for blow. With each passing second, the brawl heated up, both hunters were now fully on the offensive. Mixing in a few punches and kicks with each swipe of their dagger to catch the other side off guard.

Sai's speed was remarkable as she rushed in at blinding angles and with shrewd attacks, aiming to end this duel alone. Yet, Shin was not such an easy opponent. He was simply out of her 'grasp'. No matter how fast, his moves were simply a step ahead.

Their blades collided once again, a few rough counters from Shin struck as the huntress traded hundreds of blows a second.

Void felt mesmerized by the hunter captain as she continued chipping at the enemies defenses one blow at a time.

Sai masterfully weaved in and out of combat using her speed, as she kept blitzing Shin, not allowing the former a single moment to grasp his gun. Facing thousands of strikes and stabs from every angle, Shin took a few hits, yet his defenses didn't falter.

"They're too close, I can't go in." Wei commented, raring to jump in.

As a few solar knifes discretely appeared in his left hand, Shin continued his fight holding a dagger in his right.

"Standby, if anything goes wrong, just rush in." Eriana replied, her powers still supporting the fireteam.

He parried a flurry of attacks as Sai weaved out for a fraction of a second. However, that single moment was enough, as Shin immediately pounced, stabbing towards her head as the huntress ducked, dodging it with the skin of her teeth.

Followed by Shin immediately chucking the knifes at her, but it was far too slow with Sai's reactions as she weaved through the attack, the blades barely grazed past her face as she rushed in to counter.

"Too slow" Sai taunted.

Shin smirked, knowing the huntress would definitely not fall back.

"Predictable"

Sai immediately felt a surge of energy behind her as the knifes glowed, her eyes went wide as she realized but it was too late, an explosion engulfed the two hunters as solar energy radiated to the surroundings. (A/N: Proximity explosive knife if you've ever played solar hunter)

The ground shook as the dust erupted, Sai shot out of the dirt, her back charred and bruised as she flung herself to safety, but instantly, Shin's figure appeared behind her, his gun aimed right at her, as the pistol lit ablaze, solar fury contained within it's barrel.

Sai unable to dodge grit her teeth as she crossed her daggers aiming to block the best she could. Time slowed down as everything seemed to halt.

It was then that Void's sixth sense triggered, his perception exceeding the limits of his mind as he felt he could see the whole world with a glance.

He could see Shin pulling the trigger, but right beside him a strange mixture of energy arose. He glanced to his side, as Wei's body surged with lightning, coated with Eriana's fiery flames.

Her foot slammed into the ground as her eyes shone bright. Wei roared, lightning bowed before her presence as she erupted forwards, a cataclysmic meteor headed straight towards the renegade.

Void took a deep breath as this all happened, the world halted through his perception began to move as his senses slowly returned to normal.

The bullet left the barrel as a ferocious sun tried to engulf Sai, threatening to vaporize her very soul. However, just as it touched the edge of her daggers, Wei akin to a falling star came from behind and collided head on into the flaming inferno.

The battlefield exploded with a deafening roar as thunder and inferno razed everything to the ground. A bright storm raged as the ground rumbled, cracking and crumbling under the pressure.

An explosive jolt of air pulsed through the air as Void felt his ear's instantly rupture, blood gushed out, the brightness of it all scorching his eyes, leaving him blind. He couldn't help but clasp his hands by his ears trying to mitigate the pain.

It felt unbearable but soon a soothing warmth spread over his body, healing him consistently.

"Keep close Void, I am afraid this battle will be harder than expected." Eriana frowned, unable to detect the aftermath of the collision.

The smoke cleared once again, revealing the three guardians enshrouded in dust.

Sai seemed slightly dazed as she quickly got up. However, Wei's state seemed despairing at best. Her body had taken significant damage as one of her arms burnt to a crisp, threatening to fall of as ash.

Unable to survive the collision of power. She seemed halfway in her grave as she clasped her injured shoulder, breathing heavily.

Seeing her state, Eriana's emotions flared up. Void could tell standing right beside her, she was afraid of losing her.

Sai immediately rushed in to support Wei from the side, as the titan coughed sickly.

"I am fine...Did we get him?" She asked

Sai frowned unable to answer as the words got stuck in her throat.

"I am not sure." She replied.

All of a sudden, an applause broke out in the middle of the smoke as one man walked out, two healing grenades dropped at his feet as they rejuvenated him.

Shin spoke, this time a small chuckle escaped him.

"I will admit it, you've gone above and beyond. You surprised me Eriana, truly. I might not agree with your ways, but as warriors your people have earned their keep." Shin bemused, dusting off his crimson cloak.

"To think you'd block my shot. The last titan to survive was Rezyl, but he's ancient history." Shin complimented once more.

"Wei Ning, I will remember your name." His voice turned cold, his gun conjured in his grip once more, as it glowed golden, the embers of light setting ablaze once again.

It was at this moment, that the Praxic fire realized why Shin Malphur was the man with the golden gun. A legendary hunter, rumored to have pierced the darkness itself with his bullets.

And it was at this moment, that they truly felt fear.

---------------------------------

A/N: Hope you enjoyed the chapter, the next part of the fight is in part 2. But I haven't finished that yet. Anyhow, don't forget to leave a comment!!! And a review!!! Stones are appreciated too.

5