Chapter 1: what the heck!?
122 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everything was dark. I seemed to be in some kind of void. I seemed to be weightless. It felt like I was connected to a rope or tether. 

As I attempted to investigate my situation more, a bright light appeared. And I soon was grabbed by some sort of invisible force and pulled out into the oblivion of the bright light. 

I soon came to realize that I was just reborn. 

‘ What the heck!? ‘ I thought. I attempted to voice my shock of the situation but all that came out was a screeching wail that of a newborn. I then heard the sound of a woman softly singing, (it was probably my new mother) as she sang I couldn’t help but start to drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~ 5 days later ~~~~~~~~~

‘ well at least i haven’t been reincarnated into a dangerous fantasy world like in the isekia manga I used to read.’ I thought as i heard my new mother say something.

Mom: shhh. It’s ok little John. Here look at what I can do.

She then puts up here pointer finger and then suddenly a small little flame appears.

‘ of course I was reborn into a dangerous fantasy world. Well I will at have a good chance of surviving if I get some good (typically OP) magic abilities and/or buffs and skills…’ 

0