Chapter 10: Forging and Some Flashbacks
2.6k 12 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Year 2, Day 140]

The collar on the man's neck was a little different from the others, it had a stone on it... It seems that the men with this collar could control the other slaves with this collar on his neck. Or maybe he was a slave himself... But the second option was very difficult to be true because of the clothes of the man that Alan captured. It was a noble clothes... Alan sighed and used his skill [Root Attack] to try to destroy the collar on the man neck, it was very successful because Alan hit the stone on the collar, breaking it. After he broke it, several screams came from the slaves... They were dead. Alan killed them all. After it, he killed the noble too. Alan didn't feel anything after killing humans... That's really strange.

--------------------------------------------------------------

[Year 2, Day 305]

Alan's forest started to receive several 'guests'. Elves to be exact. On of the elves found him, and to Alan's surprise, they were very respectful toward him. Alan started a conversation with the elves: "What are you searching for in my forest?" The elves were a little apprehensive, they didn't know if they could trust Alan, but the elf who found him started to say: "We are searching for our companions." Alan tilted his head to the side and asked confused: "Companions?" The female elf continued: "Yeah. They escaped when our home was burned and destroyed by humans. I don't know if they are okay right now..." Alan sighed and said: "They are probably dead. But i will try to help at least..." After saying it, Alan used his new advanced skill [Forest Eyes], an advanced version of the [Tree Eyes] skill, it increases the range and decreases the consume of [MP] and [SP], and Alan can use it in several trees at the same time.

Alan looked around for ten minutes before saying: "Well, i found one. But not on a good stage..." Alan pointed toward the direction where the elf was and all the elves looked toward his finger, then the female elf said: "Thank you." Alan said goodbye and returned to his tree body, lying down there. After some hours the elves returned to thank him, together with them, a little elf child was with several scars and cuts... Alan sighed and used one of his new magical skills [Plant Magic: Continuous Healing Plant] it was only lvl 1 but could continuously heal the scars of the child body, removing the cuts. After Alan used his magic skill, his mana entered the ground and created a vine-like plant that had several spheres coming out it, those spheres were emitting a green light that was very comfortable. Alan smiled and said: "A gift. Bye-bye." He walked back at his tree and climbed it to sleep there1

--------------------------------------------------------------

[Year 3, Day 5]

Alan was practicing with his [Plant Magic] as he always did, recently he unlocked his others affinities too, his [Earth Magic], [Light Magic], and [Life Magic] were still very weak compared with his [Plant Magic] and [Water Magic]... But it still good magics. Alan discovered that to unlock affinities, the person needs to collect mana from the outside, pass it to the mana core, and then try to transform the core's color. Now Alan's magical core has five colors, a green color, a yellow color, a blue color, a brown color, and a white color. Normally when a human tried to change the color of its mana core, it will hurt. So there's a test that you can do to learn Your affinity. Control the mana inside your body and say the name of the element, if the mana changes color, it means it is your affinity. It is easier to change the color of mana than the color of the mana core itself. Because the mana only reacts to the affinity element, while the core doesn't.

--------------------------------------------------------------

[Year 3, Day 124]

Everything was boring. Alan was very bored every day, the only thing he could do was training his magic but it was very slow... Well, Alan could be considered a genius because he had 5 affinities! It is hard for a person to have more than 2 affinities, but Alan has five of them. Alan decided to try to control the mana outside his body and change it to an element he likes or he needs... But it was harder than he thought, he got the skill [Mana Control] after trying several times, but okay. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Alan woke up from his memory chamber because he wanted to try some things, first it was his ability to control mana outside his body... The result was incredible. With his ability, he could control the mana and change its element, but only the element he had affinities with. Alan had some ideas he could try, like change the humidity, changing the mana around his forest to water mana, or change to an arid climate, changing the mana to his earth affinity... It is very interesting. Suddenly, an idea arrived at Alan's mind: "Maybe i can create a mana crystal of more than one element!" He started to control the soul on his feet, searching for metals that he could use to forge something... And surprise! Alan found a Dragon's Vein. He could collect now magic metals from the Dragon's Vein! So he could forge... But now Alan selected only the basic and pure iron. 

Alan started to use magma to forge, it was very hot but Alan had the [Fire Magic Resistance] that increases his resistance toward not only fire but everything that is hot. It is a good skill.

I was sick yesterday, I'm still a little drowsy, but I'm okay now. Here's the chapter. And check the part where Alan gives the [Continuous Healing Plant]

41