030 Resolutions
320 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We rescued the hostages and returned them to their families and loved ones. Apollo dropped to his knees and begged me to accept his pledge of allegiance for rescuing his partner, Hephastus. I responded that I'll take the pledge, as long as he didn't expect a blood bond or stopped working for Jeanette. Both he and Hephastus accepted the conditions gratefully, so now I had two powerful vampires at my beck and call without having to deal with their every day matters.

We all bound and gagged the old man, my ancestor Otto Drakkenstein, and put him into Natalie's grave. I had to empty the casket and retrieve both the casket lid and my sacred knife from the witch. It seemed fitting that his own binding and silence spells would keep him contained. I removed the 'bloodline sense' portion of the ritual, though. I took the old man's words to heart and didn't want anyone to think we had actually killed him.

Steve had a headstone delivered a week later and we all laughed at the inscription. 'Here lies a stump of a man. He has no arms or legs and his name is Phil.'

Steve's a really funny guy.

Mikki was overjoyed to confirm that both her sister Natalie and I really did have our souls. It was thanks to Angelica mysteriously showing up the next day and the ritual she performed. I didn't ask her why she didn't tell me anything about what was happening, since I knew her restrictions and also knew that she would have seen it all coming. Her eyes glistened with tears as she gave me a kiss.

I gained an erection immediately when I smelled her magically rich blood through her skin. She blushed hard and gave me another kiss, then she left as quickly as she had appeared.

I am definitely going to be careful around other magical people. I thought and felt a piece of paper appear in my pocket. I took it out and it gave me a time and a place, the bottom marked with a stylized capital A. Well, damn. There goes that resolution. I thought with amusement.

Mikki's and Natalie's father was blown away by the fact that Natalie was 'alive', even knowing she was actually a vampire. Her blood ties to the pack were still there, which had never happened before, so we were all still waiting for what that would mean when the next full moon happened.

Of course, I was waiting for that, too. Since I had been waiting for it before being turned into a vampire, my body was quite the conundrum. My necromancy powers were heightened to a ridiculous level because of what I had been through and from what I had taken from the old man. It gave me a unique perspective on the problems everyone that wasn't human faced.

The night of the full moon came and I was officially inducted into the were-cat pack before the moon rose. They had refused at first, until Natalie's mother stepped forward and asked Natalie what she wanted.

“Mom, I'm his. Heart, body, and soul.” Natalie said. “Our blood bond is so strong that I can feel his power running through me.”

Her mother had nodded and took me into her arms. “You will always have the responsibility for doing this to her.”

“I know.” I responded and looked into her eyes. “That's why I asked Nina to change me, too.”

Everyone at the gathering froze at my words, especially Mikki and Natalie.

“I couldn't let my little kitten go through this all alone. I had to do it with her.” I said, then her mother started crying and kissed me several times to thank me. I was surrounded by were-cats and then the induction ritual was performed.

When the moon rose up and everyone transformed into their chosen forms, I watched Natalie change into a were-cat. The process hadn't been altered by her being a vampire, and I felt such relief that I didn't even notice my own change until my entire body started tingling. I grew in height and black fur covered my body. My eyes sharpened and I felt my mouth extend out. It was an odd sensation especially since I hadn't experienced anything like it before.

When I was done, I was among friends and family. I felt something nip at my heel and I turned to see a hunched over were-cat and their tail flicked playfully.

“Jillian?” I asked in mangled speech, since it was really difficult to talk normally with a muzzle.

“I'm sorry I wasn't there at the end.” Jillian said as she stood up to her full height. “I've never seen a pitch black were-cat before.”

I looked down at myself and then at everyone around me. There were several of them that were black for the most part, except they had stripes or spots in different colors. One even had all four paws white.

“Do you think us accepting you let you change fully?” Mikki asked.

“I don't want to know.” I said and hugged her, which was also awkward, since we had only hugged in human form. Getting used to these new sensations was going to take time.

“Release the animals!” Mikki's and Natalie's father Carl said loudly.

My ears picked up and I could hear the metal latches as they were unhooked, then the animals were free and the men took off after them.

_______________

One last choice to make. I'm glad you made it through this cluster-fuck, buddy!

I chuckled in my head. Yeah, this was quite a ride. Thanks for all the help.

Hey, at least you didn't get the generic ending.

I don't want to ask what that was, do I?

Remember a bit ago when I said you were going to end up captured no matter what you chose?

When I said that wasn't what you were going to say. I added.

Yeah. You were supposed to die. I mean, not the 'I'm a vampire' thing, either. I mean dead dead.

I know. I thought. Thanks for not letting me be killed permanently.

Ha ha! Yeah, I still had to let you die because of the story. I'm sorry about that. I'm just glad it all worked out.

Thanks. I thought. All right, I'm ready for this final choice.

I hope so, because it's going to be a doozy. Good luck! Oh, and have fun. Ha ha!

A) Hunt Mikki. B) Hunt Natalie. C) Hunt Jillian. D) Hunt the Queen. E) Hunt animals. F) Have fun.

I read the options and my eyes just happen to catch the look that Natalie's mom was giving me. Are you kidding me? Why would she let me... just because I... I shook my head, then I looked at the last option. All right, I get it. I chose to have fun the last time, so I might as well do it again. I choose F.

_______________

I turned my head towards Mikki and growled a very particular growl. Her cat eyes widened and her fur rippled down her back as her tail puffed up. I looked at Natalie next and growled, then did the same to Jillian. They both shivered and their tails puffed out, too.

“You have two minutes.” I growled out and the three of them took off. When they were well into the woods with the other females, I turned to the Queen of the pack and growled. “You have five seconds.”

“Wh-what?” Their mother said, then she realized she had just wasted three seconds. She started to turn and then I had my teeth into the back of her neck. She purred loudly as I immediately dominated her and pushed her to the ground. She pushed her ass up into the air and presented herself to me and I had to admit that it was damn sexy. I grew hard and discovered that I was much larger in this form.

Are those barbs? I asked myself, then I pressed myself to her very ready opening. She moaned as my erectness slid into her and her purr was so loud that I felt her entire body shake with it. She apparently really liked the feeling of the barbs. Neither of us said anything for a minute as I moved in and out of her. I came inside of her unexpectedly and she meowed loudly at me finishing so quickly for her.

“Oh... oh, David.” She panted. “Go... go and... find...” She closed her eyes and curled up into a ball, her purr didn't lessen at all as she fell asleep.

I didn't need to be told twice. I was still rock hard and knew that I had to relieve this tension. I wasn't sure if it was magical interference or what; but, I quickly found Mikki and had my way with her. It only took a minute and I finished again. I was a little worried that I was suffering from premature ejaculation, until I found several other females curled up into balls as I searched for Natalie.

I guess it's normal. I thought and caught Natalie's scent. I used my necromancy power and my muscles expanded to twice their normal size and my speed doubled. I found her a minute later and did the same thing to her. It took a little longer this time, I assumed because we were both using our vampire powers, and she reacted the same as her sister and mother did.

“Find... Jillian. She... loves you, too.” Natalie said and then fell asleep.

I gave her a kiss, my assumption that she would accept Jillian correct, and I flowed through the woods to find the last one I was looking for. She was crouched beside a fallen log and thought she was hidden from sight. I smelled her from fifty feet away and knew she was fully prepared for me.

“David!” Jillian gasped when I tackled her and bit her neck. “Thank you!”

I paused and looked at her.

“You saved me for last.” Jillian said and pushed her ass up for me. Her tail swished playfully and she rubbed herself for me. “Give me your love.”

I joined with her and she purred and meowed loudly into the forest. It was over a minute later and she collapsed, sated and happy. I picked her up and carried her to where Natalie was, then went to get Mikki. I dropped her off and then went to where the hunt started.

Carl the King had his wife in his arms and pet her. “Thank you for what you did.” He whispered to her. “He feels like a part of the family already.”

I snuck away and went back to where I had left the others, then climbed into the pile. I had so much fun with them that I had completely forgotten that I was supposed to hunt an animal. I felt a vampire come close and I looked up to see a shadow fade and Nina was there.

“Thank you.” I said and Nina's face went sad as she sobbed, even though there were no tears. I opened my arms and she climbed into the pile and hugged me tightly. We couldn't have sex with me changed like I was, so we just held each other. I fell asleep in a pile of people I loved and I couldn't think of any better way to spend the night.

16