The Consequence(s) Of Genocide
104 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Ok. Now It SHOULD get better. I've gotten a lot better at writing first person, so it should sound a lot smoother. Im probably going to go through and remaster most of the chapters.

fa2d4df3d82ccfcc063cac71b767fb73.png

"Sooo..." Looking at her annoyed expression, I can tell I'm in for a lecture.

"Frisk. Frisk, Frisk, Frisk." 

"That is my name."

Glaring at me, she puts her arms up in frustration. 

"Come on! Don't you ever grow tired, Frisk! We've slain hundreds, maybe even thousands of monsters, gained more LV than should be physically possible, and have become immensely powerful!"

"Well y-"

Cutting me off, She continues.

"Are you so enamoured by killing that you won't even take a different path, ONCE?!" 

"Cha-"

"Im getting so fucking bored! I just watch you do the same goddamn thing every. single. time!"

"Can I lea-"

"Shut UP! You must know that even YOU'RE not above the consequences! The timelines are in shambles!"

Calming down, she takes a large breath before staring me down.

"What do you mean the timelines in shambles..?" Confused I think. "I've only done around 400-ish runs!"

"489!" Correcting me, she continues. "Frisk, I can feel it.The world can only take so much before it withers away!"

Tilting my head, she groans.

"Say you own a guitar. And you, one day cut the strings of that guitar for no reason other than you feel like it."

"Where are you goi-" 

"Silence! Im not done!"

Shutting me up, she waits for a second before resuming.

"Then, feeling bored you decide to repair the guitar. But with silly putty. Yes, it might seem like its working, but give it time and it'll collapse on its self."

"Wait, you mean..."

"Yes. This world is nearing its end. I'd say we have one last chance before it collapses on itself."

"Can I still Save? Can I Reset?"

"No. Anymore strain and we'll vanish into nothingness."

"Well, Ill be fine then. IM able to fight most monsters without taking any damage"

Face twitching, I can see her physically restraining herself.

"Frisk. You HAVE to get us to the surface. I'm not going to disappear because of your perverse fascination with murder!"

"But-"

"NO BUTS!" Putting her hand out, she goes for a handshake. "Its either we make this deal, or ill leave you here in the void till you change your mind!"

"Hrngg..." Thinking over my choices, I moan in annoyance. Both choices suck, and one just leads to the other anyway. Putting out my hand, I shake her's.

"So we have come to an agreement!" Clapping her hands, I stumble as my vision fades to black. 

fa2d4df3d82ccfcc063cac71b767fb73.png

(SWOOSH) 

Opening my eyes, I blink. 

"Chara."

gracefully floating down behind me, I a smirk form on her face.

"We need to start our new partnership off with a bang."

Staring back at the rapidly approaching ground, I sigh.

(CRACK)

3