Gentle Snow – 1
56 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I don't know about this chapter. I've been contemplating Snowdin, but I just couldn't seem to get something that i liked down. Probably gonna change something here eventually.

2f8822c8f77bc22f773174e72ef37a35.png3d01d3182c4ea57cc57d121f9f408efd.png

Leaving the ruins behind, I begin my trek through the Forest. "C-Couldn't she have at least given me a sweater..?" I say shivering. "You haven't taken that much damage in a while," Chara states. "I wasn't expecting your clothing to end up so... Destroyed." 

"Neither was I" I respond, moving deeper into the woods. "Frisk, you feeling alright?"

"No. I'm not." annoyed with my short response, Chara puts her arms up in defeat. "Care to explain why Murder Princess?" She says, Leering at me in the process.

"Oh fuck off." Tired of her distractions, I continue my walk through the forest. In the distance, I can see the glorious bridge constructed by Papyrus. Nearly tripping over a large branch, I pick up the pace and reach the bridge.

Looking around, I walk through. On the other side, I stand confused. "Chara?" I say quickly.

"That's not a good sign," Chara says softly. Puzzled, I begin to ask her what she means, but my words quickly die down as my soul weighs down on me. Alarmed, I quickly search my surroundings and find nothing. 

"This isn't looking good," Chara states flatly, grasping my arm and quickly pulling me farther down the path.

Suddenly, her grip on me is lost as I'm thrown skyward.

"hey, kid. Panic on my face, I look down to see the ground, and Sans. Flailing my arms, Sans eye's me up and down before suddenly loosening his grip and bringing me down.

"That goddamn Trashbag!" Chara says, Shaking her fists at Sans.

Completely oblivious to Chara's angry rambling, "somethin aint right here." Seeing through me, I can only shiver as I stare back.

Dropping me on my face, he paces quickly. His large smile in an unnatural frown. quickly scooting away, my attempt at escape is cut short when an ungodly pressure forces me into the ground.

walking over, sans looks at me suspiciously. "what on earth..?" Feeling his sight bore into my Soul, I squirm helplessly on the floor. My soul pulsated aggressively, obviously not chuffed with all of the attention it was getting.

Glaring at me accusingly, I try to speak up, Failing to realise is with all of the pressure the gravity was exerting on me, my breath was nearly nonexistent.  

Wheezing, I feel the pressure slightly lighten just a little. Coughing quickly to regain my breath, I lay there wordlessly as Chara tries and fails to hit Sans on his skull.

"i got my eye-socket on ya, kid." Like nothing, sans vanishes instantly, leaving me a coughing mess on the floor.

"Hey, Hey Frisk! Are you alright?" Lying on the floor, I look at her while slightly shaking. "No. No I am not." standing up, I shiver as snow makes its way through my shirt and onto my skin.

"Tibia, or not Tibia" I state flatly. Grasping my shoulders, I shiver as I continue down the path.

3d01d3182c4ea57cc57d121f9f408efd.png

Still shaken, I continue walking down the path. "Come on, Frisk. Stop being so melodramatic! Tell me whats up!" Sighing, I respond quickly. "Why are you being so annoying?" 

"Because I'm interested! Duh!" Glaring at her the best I can, I continue. "Chara. I am quite literally in shambles, Both mentally and physically right now." Feeling my feelings bubbling up, I shake them off and continue. "I... Think I feel like a piece of trash mostly. I never knew it was possible to regret something this hard!"

"Oh please. The moment you killed your first monster, you knew what you were getting into." 

"Ah, I see. You continually ask me how I'm feeling, and then instantly invalidate my feelings. How quaint." Eyes wide, Chara quickly snaps back. "Maybe your feelings would mean something if you didn't disregard the feelings of others. How do you think those monsters felt?" Shifting uncomfortably, Chara continues, either oblivious or uncaring for my discomfort. "How can you ask for validation when you're an irredeemable MONSTER yourself?"

Heaving a deep sigh, I respond. "Well, I guess you're right about that." Speeding up, I can feel my face heat up. Popping up in front of me from nowhere, Chara stares me in the eyes. "You know, this is all your fault, right?" Touching my face, I can feel tears form in my eyes.

"Goddamnit..." Everything that she said was true. Undeniably so. "Woah there, partner," Chara says, back peddling. "No need to get so worked up about it." 

"Then why did you push so hard?! I can barely control myself as is!" Waving my arms in exasperation, I sigh. "No, i-its fine. I needed that." Steeling my DETERMINATION, I walk past the once save point turned void and open the Box on the other side. Grabbing the TOUGH GLOVES, I equip them and stow my stick in the Box.

Chara, Still obviously worried about my volatile mental state, Quickly reminds me "Remember. Mercy"

"Yes. Mercy" Tears finally gone from my face, we continue through the snowy plains.

3d01d3182c4ea57cc57d121f9f408efd.png

"I just have a Skele-tonne of jokes for you!" I say to the Snowdrake. Oblivious to my comical genius, he stares at me strangely.

Not stopping, I keep making puns "I bet you're wondering how I got here. Well, A certain situation left be BONED!" His gaze, deepening even further, makes me wonder if he really doesn't understand true comedy. Putting my arms up in exasperation, I look to Chara for help. "What, You think I'm good at jokes?" She states flatly. "Why don't you just flirt with it?" A flip switching in my head, I prepare my ultimate skill.

Moving out of the way of his magic, I start. "Are you a snowflake, because you really make my heart flutter!" His face, quickly contorting into deep confusion, shows the true effectiveness of my Charm.

"W-What??" He says

Not letting up my assault, I keep going

"You must be snow, Because your voice is soft and smooth!"

Flushing, He quickly flees combat, leaving me the victor.

Cringing hard at my performance, she speaks up, "Frisk... I have to tell you something." Confused I stare at her. "What, are you also falling for my masterful cham?" Smirking, I put my nose in the air with pride.

"I feel like rather than a seductress, your skill is making them so uncomfortable that they leave" Pausing, I look at her. "W-What?"

"Yeah... It was funny in the beginning, but... Watching you fail this hard is making me feel bad for your enemies." Stammering, I shake my head and turn from her. She obviously just doesn't understand what Charisma looks like.

Walking away, I can see Chara face palming before following behind me.

 

3d01d3182c4ea57cc57d121f9f408efd.png

 

Stepping through a line of trees, I make it to a very open pathway. Shortly up ahead, I can see Sans and Papyrus arguing over something. arguing with. "...come on pap, lets go home for today..." 

"......WHAT? ......, I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS MUST STAY ON DUTY!"

Getting closer, my ears are able to pick up what they're on about.

"come on pap. i aint got a good feeling about this" Noticing me, he frowns.

"DO NOT THINK THAT THE GREAT PAPYRUS WOULD FALTER IN THE FACE OF DANGER. BUT... IF YOU TRULY FEEL LIKE THAT, WE CAN GO HOME EARLY!"

"Uhm... Hello?" I say.

"SANS! WHAT IS THAT?" papyrus asks, oblivious.

"that uh.. that's a rock." He says, pointing to the very out-of-place rock behind me.

"SANS! WHAT IS THAT IN FRONT OF THE ROCK?" 

Sighing, Sans responds. "thats uh..." Obviously deep in thought, he yields before sighing deeply. "thats a human, pap."

"WHAT! A HUMAN!?" Shocked at the revelation, Papyrus quickly catches himself and sounds even more enthusiastic than before.

"OH MY GOD!!! SANS!!! I FINALLY DID IT!"

Absolutely shaking with excitement, Papyrus puts his hands on his chest before. Even more excited than before. speaking again. "...AHEM!, HUMAN! YOU SHALL NOT PASS THIS AREA! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL STOP YOU!"

Looking at Chara, she shrugs her shoulders.

"THEN, I WILL CAPTURE YOU!, AND YOU'LL BE SHIPPED OFF TO THE CAPITAL!"

Squinting, I go to open my mouth before Papyrus quickly continues.

"THEN... THEN!!! IM NOT SURE WHAT WILL HAPPEN. IN ANY CASE!!! CONTINUE, ONLY IF YOU DARE! NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!!" Quickly bounding off into the distance, Sans glares at me before speaking. "kid. let me tell ya somethin" Walking towards me, He stopped just a few feet in front of me. "my brother papyrus has always wanted to see a human" Putting his hand on my shoulder, he stares me in the eyes. "so you best keep pretending to be one, else they might have to clean you off the floor" Pupils vanishing, he disappears into nothing. leaves me there dumbfounded.

"That TRASHBAG!" Chara yells, seemingly angrier at the situation than me. 

"C-calm down. No need to be so angry!" I say, trying to lighten the mood just a little. "Yeah but! but..." Losing whatever reason she had to be angry, she sighs. "Come on, Chara. Let's just move on." Smiling lightly, I start walking down the snowy path, Shivering with every step.

3d01d3182c4ea57cc57d121f9f408efd.png

3