Snowdin
44 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

busy today so early release. Wanted something longer but I'm really tired.

ef893fc5ede3774ea03ac51004d51f65.png

“Hahhhhh…” Drinking the nearly frozen water, I groan in annoyance. Feeling my face, I drag the hair stuck to my forehead off. “Chara!!” Seemingly enjoying my pain, she giggles before being a nuisance.

“Frisky, come on! You’ve only done 122. You can do better than that, can’t you?~” 

God Fucking Damnit.

“Chara. So help me, we’ve been in Snowdin for nearly a month! I mean, spending time with Papyrus and trying to rebuild the obliterated bridge with Sans is fun, But the training!” Glancing down, I see my long sleeve shirt nearly completely soaked through.

“And the clothes! They have nothing in my size!”

“Don’t be a crab.” She says condescendingly. 

“What does that even mean!?.” Resigned, I take my soaked shirt off and prepare for another set.

trans

“Stop licking me!” chuckling, I grab the dog off my head. “My sweat probably doesn't taste that good, you goose.” Patting the dog on the head, I grab my shirt and slip it back on. 

“Stop leering and do something useful.” Glaring at Chara, I take my excess G off the desk. Over the weeks, I’ve been doing house chores with the residents of Snowdin. Mostly to make money, but also to create friendships.

“But even after all that…” Gripping my hand, I stare at the pile of Gold. With weeks of work, I have accumulated 32 G. 

Smiling at my newfound wealth, I ignore the searing pain in my left hand and go downstairs. “I’ll be heading out, miss” I say respectfully to the one housing me. Smiling, she waves me off as I continue outside.

Walking down the path to the shop, I step inside.

“Hello, sweety. Whaddya need?” Walking up to the counter, I look around. “Would you uh… happen to have any clothing that's my size?” walking away, she comes back with a shirt near Identical to mine. Long sleeved, blue, with purple stripes. The main difference between the two was the frills at the end of the sleeves. “Usually, this’d cost 22 but..” Staring at my destroyed clothes and the hand me down jacket with a look of pity “I'll give you a discount”

trans

“She’s nice but…” Wearing Sans jacket over my shoulder, I shiver at the unwelcome cold. “I feel like she's treating me like a lost kitten..!” Sighing in exasperation, I look at Chara. “Well, what do you think, is it time to leave this place?”

“Considering that you can run for more than twelve seconds without dying instantly, I believe so..”

Walking up to the skeletons abode, I knock on the door. “hey kid-” before he can even finish his sentence, I violently throw his jacket back at him. Catching it, he looks a bit confused. “Why’ya given it back?” fidgeting, I avoid eye contact. “I-im leaving snowdin. I gotta get out, you know?” Expecting this, he sighs. “i knew you wouldn’t stay to long” thinking, he tousles my hair. “i was gonna make a joke, but i dont have the guts for it.” laughing, he keeps making stupid jokes before sighing a final time. “i dont know what changed kid, but…” slowly closing the door, he chuckles. ”im rootin for ya”

Walking through the storm, I grab my shoulders while I shiver. “D-do you feel this C-chara?!” I say, screaming over the roaring snow. “Frisk. I am a ghost.” Ignoring her smart remark, I continue braving the storm.

“FRISK! HALT” Stopping in my tracks, I stare ahead at the papyrus shaped shadow in front of me. “I KNOW THAT VISION ISN'T THE BEST RIGHT NOW, BUT I HAVE SOMETHING I NEED TO SAY!!!”

“FRISK, YOU’VE BEEN IN SNOWDIN FOR A WHILE NOW! HELPING OUT AROUND TOWN, DOING DISHES IN OUR INCREDIBLY TALL SINK!” Shambling forward to keep warm, i walk toward Papyrus.

Oblivious to this, he continues.

“FRISK, AS YOUR FRIEND, I WILL GUIDE YOU TO GREATNESS!” Pausing, his shadow slumps.

“BUT… UNDYNE. SHE WAS NOT VERY HAPPY WHEN I TOLD HER I HAD MADE A NEW FRIEND!” Approaching him, he continues.

“DO NOT FRET, HOWEVER! AS UNDYNE IS THE ONE OF THE COOLEST MOST POPULAR PEOPLE I KNOW! AS LONG AS YOU CAN SHOW HER YOUR KINDNESS, SHOW HER THAT YOU ARE ALSO JUST AS COOL…” taking a quick break to catch his breath, he notices me approaching. “OH, FRISK! YOU MUST WANT A HUG BEFORE YOU MOVE ON WITH YOUR ADVENTURE!” Kneeling down and putting his arms out, he embraces me in a warm hug. “T-thanks papyrus. I hope you can finally get sans to stop being such lazy bones.” Laughing heartily, me and Papyrus high five one last time, before he bounds away.

“I jus-just wish we could have taken the dog…” Shivering, I can nearly see my way out of the storm.

“Frisk. The dog has a home in snowdin, so it wouldn't be right to take it.” 

“I-I just wish I could.”

“Don't be selfish” Chara says, staring at the back of my head. Sighing, I take a final step through the storm into the cold blue waterfalls.

 

6ce8263061c2b096d4693105b3ac4fa6.png

2