Chapter 2 : A System, and a heck ton of information
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After hearing Alessia shutting what I presume is the front door, I get up on started to look around, coincidentally I caught a glimpse of my hair 'When has my hair been this long, and this red' I question 'I need a mirror now' I say looking for a mirror.

Not long after I found a mirror and what is reflected on there shocked me. Standing there in the mirror is a androgynous person with long fiery red hair, and emerald green eyes, they also seem to have pointed elven ears, a lean but muscular body, as well as a youthful and attractive face. "The hell, is this me?" I exclaim in surprise 'Woah, no more is the plain-faced Mal with messy black hair and dark brown eyes. I look fucking attractive damn, if this were not me I would totally date this person' I thought while admiring my new form 'Alessia said this is a fantasy world, so I wonder is this like LitRPG fantasy world in those novels? Welp it doesn't hurt to try Sytem' I thought intently on the word System

Ding!

System Screen Characteristics

Name : Mal

Titles
Race : Elf Skills
Gender : Male Stats
Class : N/A Mystic

 

'Huh, Name and Gender are pretty self-explanatory but my race... I mean I guess have Elf ears so I shouldn't be too surprise but still Race : Elf' I thought intently on my race

Ding!

Race : Elf

Elves are a race of humanoid with pointy ears, the are a beautiful being that looks mostly androgynous. In the Legend of Old it is said elves are fairies that has yet to discard their physical body.

'Huh now that is interesting. Now Class'

Ding!

Class

Classes are a profession that determines ones ability and role in society, different classes also offers different skills, people start with no class, and when they do get a class they mostly get the common class but some do get advance classes, of course it depends on the person abilities. In the Legend of Old it is said there are legendary classes that provide skills capable of slaying a Deity.

'Now this is interesting af, a class that gives skill capable of killing a God. Now Titles'

Ding!

Titles

Being from another world : Given to those from another world. It makes those with this title to more easily get the attention of a Deity.

'Woah, more easily get the attention of a God, now that's crazy. Now why not we do Characteristics'

Ding!

Characteristics

Flame Heart : Although fire is quite dangerous, no one can deny it's usefulness and importance. It has aided the creatures of the realm for generations and you are like fire, possessing great will power and extraordinary courage, you are passionate and determined and awfully hot-headed.

'I can't deny that, but I'm working on it 0kay!!! now Skills'

Skills

Blaze of Rage : When enraged, you gain a 50% increased fire attack, you also gain a 25% move speed and attack speed, you gain a 50% resistance to any type of fear as well as a 30% increase to your defense (Unique).

Dancing (level 8) : an art of moving your body, usually rhythmically and to music, using prescribed or improvised steps and gestures. Who knows maybe with enough practice you implement it in combat.

Singing (level 6) : The activity of performing songs or tunes by making musical sounds with your voice. Who knows maybe with enough practice you could perhaps implement it in combat.

Wood Elves Language Comprehension (level MAX) : The ability to understand the language of the wood elves

Common Language Comprehension (level MAX) : The ability to understand the common language, a language almost every sentient being know

Reading (level MAX) : The ability to comprehend the meaning of written matter by mentally interpreting the characters or symbols of which it is compose of

Writing (level MAX) : The ability to form a sequence of letters, words, or symbol on paper or some other surfaces

Arithmetic (level MAX): The ability to use numbers in counting and calculating

'Now that's a lot to comprehend, and thank you whatever being that brought me here, for giving not only the ability to talk the language but to read and write using it as well, and by the looks of it, it seems I'm a wood elf, welp I'm gonna look into that later, now Stats'

Stats

STRENGTH :

20 [Rare]

DEXTERITY :

14 [Uncommon]

AGILITY :

16 [Rare]

PERCEPTION :

18 [Rare]

WISDOM :

17 [Rare]

CHARISMA :

20 [Heroic]

LUCK :

20 [Legendary]

'I wasn't really one for exercise but it seems that this body is, y'know I should've expected it after seeing this body's muscle but whatever, now is the last one Mystic'

Mystics

  • Affinity
  • Divine Protection
  • Contract
  • Divine Blessing

'Huh, seems like it's divided into four categories. Let's try the first one. Affinity'

Affinity

Affinity is a person's aptitude for certain type of element or elements, everyone is born with mana, but to use such one must have an aptitude for a certain element.

Your most strongest elemental affinity is : Fire and Spirit.

'So I can use Fire Magic and Spirit Magic huh? The spirit magic seems very elf-like but fire? Are you sure I'm a Wood Elf and not a Volcano Elf or something? Well whatever I'll get to that later. Now Divine Protection'

Divine Protection

The Divine sometimes notice individuals that they like and would therefore protect said individual, those who are protected by a God is said to gain resistance to the element that said God has an affinity to. They also gain immunity to poison and diseases of the mortal world as well gain an increased regeneration ability. Those who are protected by them are usually blessed by them as well.

You do not have a protection from a Deity as of now, but keep working hard, who knows maybe you would be notice by a God.

'Of the mortal world huh? So if it's a disease let's say that only exist in the Underworld and was somehow brought here then they would also fall ill to it. Welp it's time for Contract which I'm really curious about'

Contract

Mortals or Immortals they all make some agreements and write it down on paper or some other surface, well not this one, this is a soul contract, a contract that bounds one soul, one may die or ones soul may be taken depending on the condition of the contract. It is believed that Demons use soul contracts to take the soul of a person who summoned them by granting them a wish, but who says it's only Demons who uses it.

'That's totally isn't ominous at all... How 'bout we move on Divine Blessing'

Divine Blessing

Sometimes certain individuals are noticed by the Divine and in turn are blessed by them. Those who are blessed by them are usually also protected by them as well. Those who are blessed are given a increased in the element the god has an affinity to, those who are blessed are also said to be granted Boons by the God who blessed them, the Boons can be anything ranging from skills to items or artifacts.

'Ooo, now I kinda want a God to bless me, but like to do that I need to get their recognition first. Well whatever Alessia said to read some books from the bookshelves right, maybe there are books regarding Fire Magic... Who am I kidding, of course there will be book regarding Fire Magic'

I then go outside of the room I awoken in and try to find the bookshelf Alessia had spoken of.

Spoiler

I literally had to use both my phone and computer to make this chapter, because I want to make sure it doesn't look weird on either phone and or computer, and that process took so long that it's literally 3AM where I live, also join my Discord if you want to suggest ideas or maybe get spoilers https://discord.gg/bJpNAKapNQ

[collapse]

0