Chapter 88: Possessiveness R-18
507 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a while, Liu Yun stopped  licking her pussy and stood up. He pulled her by her legs to the edge of the bed and then rubbed the head of his dick against her pussy.

Xia Li gripped the sheets tightly and bit her lower lip seductively, she looked at him with moist eyes, leaving him in awe of her cuteness.

“Don’t worry~ it won’t hurt…” Liu Yun kissed her lips lightly and said in a calm voice.

Xia Li blushed violently and nodded with a shy expression and eyes shining with lust, he couldn't resist the motherly charm of this beautiful woman and kissed her passionately.

Xia Li was surprised, but quickly kissed him back and held his hair with her small hands, Liu Yun used her soul hands to spread your legs a little wider, giving him more access to her pussy.

He positioned his cock at her entrance and with a powerful thrust entered her depths, making her roll her eyes in pleasure and arch her body.

"AAhhhhhnnng~" She broke the kiss and moaned loudly.

Liu Yun sealed her lips once again and pinned his hands above her head before he began to move his hips violently, but very carefully so as not to hurt her.

*Pah~* *Pah~* *Pah~* *Pah~*

“Hmm~ Hmm~”

Slapping sounds mixed with muffled moans began to echo throughout the room, Liu Yun broke the kiss and was fascinated to see her large breasts bouncing up and down.

He grabbed them tightly and began to suck her hard nipples at the same time causing a lot of her delicious breast milk to leak out. Liu Yun was very happy and drank it all without wasting such a delicacy.

Xia Li was surprised to feel him drink her milk, but after thinking, she didn't say anything and continued to moan loudly as she felt a huge amount of pleasure assault her body and mind.

"AAhhhng~ he's going so deep." Xia Li thought as she felt Liu Yun's dick collide against her nursery door several times every second, sending jolts of pleasure through her mind.

Liu Yun continued to move his hips hard while sucking her nipples and tasting her delicious breast milk for a few more minutes before cumming inside her womb, causing her to have another huge orgasm.

"Haaaaa... Master, that felt so good..."

Xia Li murmured with his body and face covered in beads of sweat, he smiled and hugged her sweaty body before rolling over on the bed making her lay on his muscular chest.

Xia Li smiled sweetly and closed her eyes so she could rest a little, it has been more than fifteen minutes that the two have been having sex but in this short period of time she has already had more than five great orgasms while Liu Yun only came twice.

She was quite tired and needed to rest a little before she could continue, Liu Yun kissed her forehead and placed several kisses on her lips while rubbing her ass with his fingers, making her moan softly.

Xia Li's heart was about to burst with immense happiness that he was being so affectionate, she left your body at her mercy and remained silent as she felt him groping her buttocks and rubbing her puckered asshole.

Five minutes later, Liu Yun grabbed her buttocks tightly and began to move the hips slowly, making his hard dick slide through her soft folds.

Xia Li moaned softly and if squatted over his dick and started moving her ass up and down with a lewd expression and her eyes rolled back in pleasure.

“Arg~ what an incredible woman!”

Grunts of pleasure escaped Liu Yun, he held her waist and then began to move his hips upward with frightening speed, slapping sounds echoed throughout the room the moment his pelvis collided forcefully against her big ass. .

Moans loud and grunts of pleasure echoed through the guest room for over two hours straight, until silence reigned once again.

“AAhhng~ master you are insatiable..” Xia Li moaned softly and said with a small smile as felt his dick hard inside her pussy.

Liu Yun looked at the woman on his chest with a mischievous smile and changed her position, leaving her surprised, he made her assume the missionary position and looked into her beautiful eyes.

“Let's just go one more round~” He said close to her ear and kissed her lips before starting to move his hips slowly.

“AAhhhhnng ~master~”

Xia Li was shocked, but the pleasure of having his stick scraping her folds made her succumb to the pleasure very quickly, Liu Yun held her waist and continued to move her hips back and forth slowly.

“Arg~ why did you have to pretend to be that guy’s wife?” He grunted with his teeth clenched to contain his moans and asked.

Xia Li was surprised by his question, she hesitated a little and replied with some difficulty: AAhhhng~ we made a deal..... In exchange for helping them cover up my twin sister's disappearance, they would protect me and my daughter."

"Ho? You have a twin sister?" Liu Yun's beautiful eyes sparkled with surprise.

“AAhhng~ yes~ but she disappeared a year ago, we already tried to find her but there is no news from her..” and again.

Liu Yun stayd excited and imagined what it would be like to have both sisters moaning loudly as he ravaged their pussies with his long, thick dick.

Just imagining doing this made him very excited, he held Xia Li's waist tightly and increased the speed of his hips creating very loud slapping sounds.

"AAhhhhhnng ~ calm down ~" She moaned loudly and was very shocked by the sudden increase in his thrusts.

Xia Li wrapped his legs around her waist and pulled him in before hugging him and lightly biting his earlobe, making him shudder.

“If you help me find her, I will serve you forever~” Her beautiful seductive voice made Liu Yun’s eyes shine with desire.

He didn't respond, but increased the speed of his thrusts, making the bed creak and Xia Li moan loudly with her eyes rolled back and a very lascivious expression.

Five minutes later he cum her womb, Xia Li had her fifteenth great orgasm and fell asleep on her chest with a satisfied smile and a calm expression.

"Looks like I won't be able to have one-night stands." Liu Yun looked at the beautiful woman sleeping on his chest and sighed with a bitter smile.

He just wanted to have some fun with Xia Li, but after having sex with her for more than two hours he discovered that he didn't want to and couldn't let she leave her side.

It was still not love, but possessiveness, Liu Yun didn't want to let anyone other than him touch her body, just the thought of other men touching her made him boil with anger.

“You are my Li'r~” Liu Yun kissed Xia Li's sweet lips and murmured with shining eyes.

“Hmm~ yes~” She hugged him a little tighter and murmured with a small smile.

Liu Yun was very satisfied with her unconscious response and withdrew his penis from her vagina, which soon overflowed with sperm.

“I’m a little tired…” He kissed her one last time and laid his head on her big breasts full of breast milk and then closed his eyes.

Soon he fell asleep hugging Xia Li who hugged him very tightly, while your protection? He have a goddess living in your soul then there is nothing to fear.

Favorite if you liked it ❤️❤️😁

15