Chapter 89: You already know my answer R-18
504 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Tsk! That damn pervert isn't back yet?"

Jing Huo clicked her tongue and asked with an angry expression, she and the other women had already captured the Guan Family Cultivators, Liu Xia tortured and killed their Young Master.

This happened a few hours ago and now Jing Huo, Dong Mei and the other women are very busy with the affairs of the Holy Fire Realm and other important matters.

*Sigh*

“Big sister, leave the husband alone for a while... He must be out there with a new woman..” Liu Xia just sighed and said with a faint smile.

Layla, Julia and the other women's expressions turned a little ugly, Chen Yuzi looked at her with a surprised expression: Don't you mind the fact that he might be having sex with another woman now?."

"No....I don't care... Before being my husband, he and my son, and as his mother, I want him to have everything that life and his power can give him, but of course that for everything there is a limit." Liu Xia frowned and denied with a bright smile, leaving a portion of the women present shocked.

"Little sister... You're a goner." Dong Mei shook her head with a bitter smile.

Liu Xia pouted and remained silent, Mu Ling on the side was shocked to learn that Liu Yun and her son and that all women, including her own daughter, accept their relationship without any problems.

“How about we rest for a few days? Let’s leave the boring work to our servants,” Meng Li suggested with an irritated expression.

Jing Huo thought for a while and agreed with her: Yes... We can spend a few days having fun with our husband..."

The eyes of all the women in the room shone brightly, Chen Yuzi and Mu Ling felt left out, so the two decided to remain silent.

Liu Xia looked at them with a wide smile and grabbed their hands: Let's go! We need to prepare a list of everything we want to do with our husband!”

Jing Huo, Meng Li and the other women nodded with excited expressions leaving Mu Ling and Chen Yuzi dumbfounded by the whole situation and although they didn't want to participate it was more than impossible to say something like that to such powerful beings.

Soon all the women were summoned, Qiuyue, Li Hua and Zhu Han were a little curious, but after knowing what it was, the three women were very excited.

.....................

Three hours later.

“Hmm~”

Liu Yun slowly opened his eyes and saw Xia Li's beautiful face in front of her, he couldn't resist and kissed her, leaving her a little surprised, but she still kissed him back.

“Let's take a shower...” Two minutes later he broke the kiss and picked her up in his arms and took her to the bathroom.

Xia Li blushed slightly and nodded silently, soon the two reached the bathroom, Liu Yun placed her on a stool under the shower and began to wash her body with his hands.

Xia Li shivered and bit his lower lip as he felt his big hands run over his soft skin, he wiped it very carefully making his heart beat like a drum.

After washing the body, Liu Yun took out an ointment from his inventory and applied some to Xia Li's slightly swollen and red vagina. She was very grateful and happy that he was so attentive.

“Rest in the bathtub for a while, I’m going to wash up~” Liu Yun kissed her and said with a beautiful smile before going to wash in the shower.

Xia Li sighed with a red face and floated towards the bathtub which was huge, she entered the slightly warm water and looked at him with her eyes shining with desire.

*swallow*

“He's so handsome and hot...” She swallowed and thought, looking at his body with well-defined muscles.

Liu Yun smiled slightly, feeling her predatory and intense gaze, he quickly washed his body and joined her in the bathtub, he hugged her from behind and placed his hard dick between her big buttocks, leaving her embarrassed.

“Why do you and little Xia need protection?” Liu Yun asked close to her ear in a low voice.

Xia Li shivered as she felt his hands lightly massaging her breasts, she bit her lower lip and replied: More than six years ago, my entire clan was destroyed and all of its members except me, my elder sister and my daughter were killed."

“I see…” Liu Yun nodded with a calm expression, he didn’t know her clan members so he didn’t have any kind of feelings towards them.

Xia Li sighed seeing his indifference and turned around before hugging him tightly pressing her big breasts against his chest, she looked at his face with a beautiful seductive smile and licked his neck.

"Will you accept my proposal?" She asked in a seductive voice.

Liu Yun frowned and held your chin and raised her head, making her look into his beautiful silver eyes. Xia Li shuddered when he saw the coldness in her gaze and regretted having tried to seduce him.

"Never…ever try to seduce me like that again, understand?"

His fierce tone of voice made Xia Li's soul tremble slightly, she nodded and didn't dare look into her eyes again, Liu Yun sighed and felt a little guilty but he couldn't do anything because he hated it when his women seduced him to do a request.

He kissed her and pulled her closer, Xia Li returned the kiss and soon felt his hard member slide into her pussy without difficulty. Liu Yun held her legs and lifted her into the air, revealing her wet body.

He began to move his hips very slowly, making Xia Li let out muffled moans and also moving her hips down at the same pace as him.

“You already know my answer” Liu Yun sent a mental message to her, making her shudder.

“Thank you very much…” Tears of joy came out of Xia Li’s eyes, she started to move faster.

Liu Yun used his soul hands to keep her in the air and wiped the tears from her face before he began to slap her plump buttocks hard, turning them red.

Xia Li's beautiful seductive moans echoed through the bathroom like a beautiful heavenly melody.

................

An hour and a half later.

*Sigh*

"Yun'r~ you are insatiable..."

Xia Li sighed and said with a bitter smile as she looked at Liu Yun drinking breast milk straight from her breasts like a baby, she stroked her hair and smiled.

“Who knew that such a powerful being could be so affectionate and kind to someone like me…” She thought with a beautiful smile and kissed his head.

The two are already wearing clean clothes and sitting on the bed, Xia Li is very beautiful using a white dress and her hair is loose. She closed her eyes and felt her new cultivation level which is at the Wise Kingdom Peak

Before she was only an intermediate Heavenly Soul Realm cultivator, but after having sex with Liu Yun for so long, her cultivation soared, leaving her shocked.

But unfortunately this only happens when it is the first time a woman receives Liu Yun's seeds. Xia Li shuddered as he felt his new strength that far exceeds his cultivation level.

“I made the right choice” She thought with her eyes shining with happiness at having met such a powerful young man, but also kind and loving towards her daughter and her.

Xia Li couldn't help but kiss Liu Yun's head several times, conveying his gratitude and desire to never leave his side.

Favorite if you liked it ❤️😁

16