Chapter 90: Convincing Sun Xia
394 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After five minutes, Liu Yun stopped drinking Xia Li's milk and looked at her with shining eyes.

"It was delicious!" He said and then stood up and pulled her into his arms, leaving her a little surprised.

Liu Yun made his hands roam over her seductive body over her dress making her shudder slightly, Xia Li stopped him and looked at him with moist eyes and a pitiful expression.

"No please."

Her sweet voice made Liu Yun's lust burn, he closed his eyes for a few seconds and then opened them and nodded: Alright, but rest well... Tonight you will serve me together with my other women..."

Xia Li sighed in relief and nodded with a big happy smile, she hugged him and then laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes with a happy smile.

Liu Yun hugged her waist and then began to brush her long black hair with his fingers, Xia Li opened her eyes and looked at him and said in a low voice: Thank you very much…”

"Per?" Liu Yun furrowed his eyebrows and asked curiously.

“For giving me my current strength, for promising to protect me and my daughter, and for promising to help me find my younger sister." She said with tears of joy coming out of her beautiful eyes.

Liu Yun smiled sweetly and wiped her tears before kissing her, Xia Li closed her eyes and returned the kiss calmly, the two exchanged a light and very healthy kiss.

“Thank you for making me a happy woman again...” She thought and more tears of joy came out of her beautiful eyes.

Liu Yun tasted the lips and saliva of the beautiful mature woman in her arms for a few minutes before breaking the kiss and slapping her hard on the ass, making her blush with a cute pout.

“Let’s catch the little Xia and go home~” He told her and kissed her one last time.

“Hmm~” Xia Li nodded and tried to kiss back, but Liu Yun moved his head back and looked at her with a beautiful playful smile.

"Um! You're so bad!" She complained in frustration, not being able to enjoy your sweet lips is killing her.

“Hehehehe~ there’s more later, now we need to go or my wives will give me a good spanking if we’re late for dinner…”

He laughed and said embarrassedly, Xia Li could only swallow and was shocked by her words, she never thought that a being as powerful as him would be so afraid of his wives.

“Your wives must be scary women” She thought and shuddered a little and was also worried and a little afraid of meeting Liu Xia and the other women.

Liu Yun saw her expression and could only laugh softly. He held Xia Li's right hand and teleported with her to Sun Xia's room who was already awake.

"Mommy! Big brother!" The girl saw the two suddenly appearing in the middle of the room and jumped towards them with bright eyes and a wide, happy smile.

Xia Li took her in his arms and looked at her with a stern expression: I told you to stop doing that, didn't I?."

Xia Li shrank a little under his mother's stern gaze and looked at Liu Yun with puppy eyes, a clear cry for help, he laughed and hugged Xia Li from behind.

"Come on, don't be so hard on her, little Xia is just a little energetic child." Her beautiful, soft and seductive voice made his stern expression melt.

Xia Li thought for a while and nodded: This time it passes, but next time you will be grounded for a week…”

"Yay! The mommy is the best!" Sun Xia laughed with joy and said loudly and hugged her mother tightly.

Xia Li returned the hug and smiled happily at her words, Sun Xi looked at Liu Yun and kissed her right cheek as thanks for helping her.

"Baby~ I need to talk to you.."

After a few seconds, Xia Li placed Sun Xi on the bed and sat in front of her with Liu Yun beside her and said with a small smile.

"Um? What's up, mom?" Sun Xia it was left confused.

Xia Li took a deep breath and then began to explain to her in the best way possible that from now on the two of them will live with Liu Yun, Sun Xia was surprised and sad because even though she was six years old her intelligence is much larger than that the intelligence of a ten year old child.

“The uncle, grandpa, aunts and older sisters aren’t going too?” She asked with slightly moist eyes.

Xia Li didn't know what to answer, she knew that it would be very difficult for her to leave the place  where she grew up for all her six years of life and even more so to leave behind the people she loves.

Liu Yun held Xia Li's hand and gestured for her to be silent, she nodded and left everything in his hands. Liu Yun kissed her cheek and looked at Sun Xia with gentle eyes and a beautiful smile.

“Don’t worry, little Xia, I can bring you here whenever you want to see your grandfather and the others.” He touched her cheek and said proudly.

"Really?" Sun Xia asked with an excited expression.

Liu Yun nodded calmly: Of course, I would never lie to such a beautiful little girl like you~."

“Hehehe~ thank you big brother!” Sun Xia's cheeks turned quite red, she thanked him with a beautiful happy smile.

Liu Yun laughed and started tickling her and kissing her cheeks making her laugh loudly, Xia Li looked at this scene with a surprised expression. She thought that convincing this girl would be very difficult.

As a mother, she knows Sun Xia very well and knows how stubborn this girl is, but seeing Liu Yun make her accept to go with them without complaints left her shocked.

"Is this really my princess?" She questioned herself with a confused expression, but after looking at Sun Xia laughing happily, she his dismissed this stupid doubt immediately.

After playing with Sun Xia for a bit, Liu Yun led the mother-daughter duo to the main room of the palace, where Sun Jia and the other members of the Sun Family were waiting for them.

Xia Li told everyone about her decision leaving them surprised, Sun Tian was a little sad but said goodbye to her and Sun Xia, Ye Zhilan and all the other members of the Family except Sun Bei also did the same.

Of course, Sun Xia was very sad and threatened to cry, but she calmed down after of getting kisses on the cheek from Liu Yun.

The farewell lasted ten minutes, before leaving, Liu Yun gave cultivation resources and some cultivation techniques and manuals from the Early Immortal Rank to the Peak, leaving Sun Tian shocked.

He knew about the existence of Immortal techniques, but he never thought that one day he could have the honor and privilege of possessing such a high-level technique.

Sun Tian prostrated himself on the ground in front of Liu Yun and thanked him for giving him high-level cultivation techniques and manuals. Sun Bei and the others were confused by what he did.

Liu Yun accepted his thanks and advised him to pass on the cultivation techniques and the manuals of Cultivation for those he trusts most. Sun Tian, of course, already knew how valuable these cultivation techniques were that maybe cannot even come into existence in this world.

All living beings are greedy, especially humans, if someone spread that these cultivation techniques and manuals were in Sun Tian's hands, all the forces in the world would hunt down the Sun Imperial Family to obtain such techniques.

But of course that wouldn't happen because Liu Yun would never allow his gift to become a bad omen for Sun Tian and his family.

Favorite if you liked it ❤️❤️😁

16