Chapter 91: A tiring day
408 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Liu Yun, Xia Li and Sun Xia were about to leave, but….

"Wait! I'm coming too!" Sun Jia stood in front of him and said loudly with a serious look.

Xia Li and the others were surprised, Sun Xia's big eyes sparkled with joy, she hugged one of Sun Jia's legs and said loudly: Yay! Big sister is going too!."

Sun Bei and the others remained silent and waited for Liu Yun's decision, who just looked at Sun Jia with half-closed eyes, making her heart  beat much faster than normal.

“It seems like I have no choice… this is a good opportunity to get closer to her.” He looked down and saw Sun Xia's puppy dog eyes and knew instantly that he couldn't deny it and nodded.

Liu Yun decided that he would take advantage of this great opportunity to get closer to this beautiful princess and then take her to her bed, just imagining her beneath him writhing and moaning very loudly in pleasure made him very excited.

Xia Li saw his eyes shine with desire for less than a thousandth of a second and sighed with a somewhat tired smile, she didn't know how he still had such a desire to have sex after having sex with her for so long.

"Haaaa.... I need to use all my weapons to make him fall in love with me" She sighed and thought with a serious look.

“Okay..” Liu Yun nodded with a smile leaving her very surprised.

Sun Jia thought he would refuse and then ask for something in return for letting her go with them, but of course she was already prepared for that and even if he asked for her body she would accept without thinking too much.

Finding her mother is her top priority these days, but of course if it were any other man, instead of Liu Yun, asking for her body, she would deny it right away.

But seeing him agree without asking anything left her very lost, Liu Yun felt her confusion and smiled, he hugged her slim waist and pulled her closer making her breasts crush against her chest.

“Don’t worry, I promise I’ll welcome you well~” He murmured next to her ear and licked it.

Sun Jia shuddered slightly upon hearing her beautiful seductive voice and blushed like a ripe tomato,she his lowered his head and remained silent.

Sun Bei looked at this scene with a very ugly expression, he was quite displeased to see Liu Yun do something so indecent right in front of him! If not for the huge difference in strength between the two, he would have already choked this young pervert to death.

Liu Yun didn't care if Sun Bei was displeased or not, he his was nothing more than a mere cultivator in his eyes, even though he was the father of the woman in his arms.

After flirting with her a little more, he released her and let Sun Jia say goodbye to her relatives, Ye Zhilan was a little sad to see her leave but still wished her good luck with a soft smile.

Sun Bei hugged her for a few minutes and even some tears came out of her eyes making everyone sigh helplessly when they saw how he loved all her children so desperately.

Sun Tian also said goodbye to her with a big hug and asked Liu Yun to take care of his granddaughter, making her a little embarrassed. Sun Jia said goodbye to his brothers and the other Family members and then held Liu Yun's right arm.

Xia Li held his left hand and Sun Xia hugged his leg, Liu Yun looked at Sun Tian and nodded before teleporting to the Holy Fire Kingdom Capital.

Sun Tian and the others were surprised to see them disappear like this and used their spiritual senses, but they were very shocked to see that they were no longer in this Empire.

*Sigh*

“He is indeed very powerful…” One of Sun Jia’s older brothers said with a bitter smile.

Sun Bei's other children nodded with bitter expressions, Ye Zhilan and Jiao Ji also agreed with their children. They felt very small in front of Liu Yun and it was definitely an uncomfortable feeling that they never wanted to feel again.

*Applaud*

*Applaud*

“Don’t be like that… Liu Yun gave me something that can help us become stronger very quickly” Sun Tian clapped his hands and said with a calm smile.

Everyone's eyes shone with joy and curiosity, especially the younger ones, Sun Tian smiled and took everyone to a more appropriate location.

He would force everyone to swear before the heavens before giving them their respective cultivation techniques. At her husband's request, Bing Qing chose only those cultivation techniques and manuals that would give the most benefits to all members of the Sun Family.

....................

Four hours later.

*Sigh*

“Today was quite a tiring day” Liu Yun sighed and muttered as he looked at the three beautiful little girls sleeping in his arms.

Meiying and Mingzhu were lying comfortably in Sun Xia's arms, who in turn was sleeping in Liu Yun's arms. He looked forward and saw Liu Xia, Meng Li and the other women talking with Xia Li and Sun Jia.

Mu Ling, Chen Yuzi, Qiuyue, Li Hua, Zhu Han and Bai Luan are also laughing and chatting happily with them, Liu Yun smiled happily when he saw such a scene and was very proud to have such good women by his side.

Although each of the women had enough strength to destroy entire cities with just a snap of their fingers, they were not arrogant or super proud.

After returning, Liu Yun introduced Xia Li, Sun Xia and Sun Jia to Liu Xia and all the women who were surprised but still treated them well.

Sun Xia was very happy to meet the new big sisters and asked everyone a lot of questions, but she was very excited when talking to Yue and Liu Xia.

All the women thought she was very cute and treated her like a little sister, making her very happy. Sun Jia was also treated very well, as was Xia Li.

Liu Yun watched them for a while and then stood up, catching the attention of all the women, he smiled at them and said: I'm going to put the little princesses to sleep... Get ready because today is going to be very wild~."

The women blushed upon hearing his words and gulped, Meng Li, Dong Mei, Sun Jia, Jing Hui, Mu Ling and Chen Yuzi said goodbye to Layla, Julia and the other women and left as quickly as possible.

Yue was a little sad because she still couldn't participate, she then went to the Cultivation Space and started cultivating to get stronger, just like Liu Yun had asked before.

Liu Yun shook his head with a bitter smile and left the room and headed towards Sun Xia's room, which was somewhat close to his room.

Liu Xia and Jing Huo took all the women inside the Cultivation Space to bathe and prepare for the upcoming big battle. Xia Li, Li Hua and the other women who didn't knew about the existence of the Cultivation Space were shocked as soon as they entered.

Layla, Julia and Bing Qing explained everything to the five women as they showered and cleaned their beautiful bodies. After listening to the entire explanation, the five women smiled bitterly.

It was indeed very shocking for Bai Luan and the other women to learn that Liu Yun was the reincarnation of a being so powerful that he once ruled the entire universe and that Bing Qing was his first wife in his past life.

While Qiuyue and the other women were talking, Liu Yun went to Sun Xia's room and laid her on the bed together with Meiying and Mingzhu and covered the three of them with a blanket.


Favorite if you liked it ❤️😁


16