Chapter 92: Wives, You all prepared well~(R-18)
440 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Liu Yun continued to observe Sun Xia, Meiying, and Mingzhu for some time before placing a barrier around the room and leaving.

He thought for a while and decided that it was time to use the Blood Clones Supreme Art, Liu Yun was hesitant to use this technique before, but after hearing Liu Xia and all his wives' desire to take a vacation, he had to let your hesitation aside and use it.

His family had few servants capable of administering the Holy Fire Kingdom and the Water Dragon Kingdom, which had now become a vassal.

Liu Yun closed his eyes and cut one of his fingers, soon a bright red drop of blood floated in the air, he muttered a few words in an unknown language causing the drop of blood to begin to glow brightly.

Liu Yun opened his eyes and looked at such a scene with a surprised expression, he his waited in silence and a few seconds later the bright light disappeared and now in the place of the drop of blood was another Liu Yun with the identical appearance.

Even his aura was equal to that of the real Liu Yun, leaving him shocked by the power of this Supreme technique, the clone was naked showing off his divine body.

“Um… Not bad… I’m very handsome…” Liu Yun nodded in satisfaction and snapped his fingers.

The clone opened its dull eyes and knelt on the ground: Master!”

“Get dressed and go protect the Clearwater Sect…” He nodded and ordered after throwing a spatial ring to the clone.

The clone nodded and took a pair of clothes from inside the spatial ring and quickly got dressed, a few seconds later he his said goodbye to Liu Yun and went to do as he ordered.

Liu Yun nodded in satisfaction, the clone he just created had 90% of his normal strength and this was equivalent to an Advanced Stage Great Sage who was five times more powerful than a Great Sage of the same stage.

He created two more clones, each with strength comparable to five great Initial Stage Sages, and ordered them to help Jing Huo's servants solve the Kingdom's problems.

Of course, the two of them will be in charge of everything and all the servants can only obey them. Liu Yun touched his chest and felt a little uncomfortable.

“Strange, I feel like a small part of my soul is missing. It's so uncomfortable...” He said to himself with a confused expression.

"Idiot! You created three clones in two minutes, what did you think would happen?" Lu's voice echoed in his mind like thunder making him cover his ears.

“Ouch… Big sister! Don’t scream so loud…” Liu Yun groaned in pain and said in an angry voice.

Lu was silent for a while but in the end he sighed: I'm sorry, it seems like I lost control a little..."

Liu Yun smiled slightly and muttered softly: If that and losing some control, I can imagine how terrible it is when you lose control…”

"What did you say?"

"Um... Nothing, big sister.."

Lu questioned in a stern voice making him swallow hard and deny it very quickly, Lu was satisfied with his immediate answer and said: Don't do something so stupid again or your soul will explode...."

After saying her words, she cut the connection, making Liu Yun sigh with a bitter smile, for him it was very difficult to understand what his elder sister was thinking.

Liu Yun thought for a while and went to the garden where Yue is, getting there he saw her lying under a tree with her eyes shining with sadness, seeing her look made him feel a sharp pain in his heart.

He didn't hesitate and approached her making her look at him with a bit of surprise, Liu Yun stopped in front of her and hugged her head before starting to kiss her forehead.

“Don’t be sad my little wolf ~ we just need to wait a little longer...” He made her look into his eyes and said in a low voice.

Yue nodded and reduced the size of her body to the size of a wolf cub, she snuggled into his arms like a spoiled girl which made him laugh softly.

“My little wife ~ let me explain why I want you to get stronger...” He murmured as he gave her a tight hug.

Yue rubbed her head and paws on his chest and nodded, Liu Yun sighed and then explained to him about the technique that Lu had given him.

After hearing his explanation, Yue's blue eyes began to shine with determination: Alright, I'll get stronger as soon as possible…"

Liu Yun nodded with a satisfied expression and accompanied her for a few minutes before heading to the Cultivation Space. As soon as exited the portal he looked at the scene in front of her with a dazed expression.

*swallow*

“This is definitely paradise…”

Liu Yun swallowed and muttered as he looked at Liu Xia and all the other women lying naked on his bed, they were talking to each other as if they were sisters.

"Ho! Husband~" Liu Xia was the first to notice her presence, she didn't wait and threw herself into his arms crushing her big breasts against his chest.

Bing Qing and the other women were a little upset, but they looked at her husband with a sweet smile that made him swallow hard, Liu Yun hugged his mother's waist tightly and looked her up and down with his eyes shining with lust. .

“It looks like you guys prepared well” He grabbed her buttocks and lifted her into the air and said with a small perverted smile.

Liu Xia wrapped his legs around your waist and hugged her neck tightly before kissing it, initiating a passionate kiss that Liu Yun was more than happy to accept.

The women rolled their eyes but got up from the bed and started to undress him, Xia Li, like most women, was quite embarrassed about having to show her body to Liu Xia, Jing Huo and the other women.

In a few seconds Liu Yun was already naked and his divine body made the women gasp in admiration and shock when they saw the size of his dick which they had already seen before but it is still shocking to know that his dick ravaged their pussies several times without causing pain. or discomfort to them.

Bai Luan knelt down and began to lick and suck Liu Yun's huge penis, who simply enjoyed the pleasure and her mother's lips as much as possible.

Julia and other women sat on the bed waiting their turn, everyone's eyes shone with lust and desire.

“Hehehe~ let’s use it.” Liu Yun saw how excited they were and decided to use his soul hands to please them.

Soon dozens of invisible tentacles with hand-shaped tips came out of his back and advanced towards the beautiful women lying on the large bed.

A few seconds later, the hands began to touch their seductive bodies, leaving most of the women frightened, but they calmed down upon feeling Liu Yun's familiar touch and were shocked.

Liu Yun made his soul hands hold their bodies and started caressing their pussies and breasts making all the women moan loudly in pleasure.

He is using his heavenly hands to give them much more pleasure as he drowns in the great pleasure of having Bai Luan sucking hard on his big thick member.

"Wow! Husband, is this a new technique?" Liu Xia broke the kiss and looked at her older sisters and was shocked to see them squirming in pleasure and moaning loudly.

“Yes~ Elder Sister Lu gave me this technique as a gift~” Liu Yun nodded with a wide smile.

Liu Xia swallowed hard and looked at his sisters' lewd expressions and couldn't help but shudder.

Favorite if you liked it ❤️❤️😁

12