The Pulse of Love
183 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

   Soft, light trails of fingertips caressed Lan Wangji's arm, while Lan Wangji caressed the others back in soft, soothing motions. Wei Ying was curled up against him, his head resting directly over Lan Wangji’ s pounding heart as they lay in the Jingshi past night-time, wide awake. Lan Wangji had been sleeping until his beloved awoke from screaming in the throes of a nightmare. He heard Wei Ying sigh.

"Ah, what a big strong heart you have, Lan Zhan, and you gave it to this unworthy one." A bitter chuckle sounded morose. Lan Wangji frowned, eyes on Wei Ying as he lifted his husband's gaze to his own. 

  "You are worthy, Wei Ying. Always." He grasped his heart's hand, placed over his beating heart. "This - belongs to you. No one but Wei Ying, ever." 

  Wei Wuxian’s eyes were misty with unshed tears as he gazed at the love of his life. "Lan Zhan." He called, whispering, as his eyes closed, tears falling silently. Lan Zhan. How Wei Wuxian loved this man with every fiber of his soul, so grateful to be in this man's arms, in a body that was not even his own, to begin with, but his second chance nonetheless.

    Lan Wangji tilted his head, gently touching their lips together, and then slowly plunging deeper, his hand holding Wei Ying close while they kissed. Their tongues swirled and danced, smoldering at a slow tempo. Wei Ying nibbled at Lan Wangji's bottom lip, asking for more. Their mouths moved in tandem, seeking, plunging desperately.

 

 More, more, more.

 

Lan Wangji rolled Wei Ying onto his back, lips breaking apart momentarily so they could catch their breaths, their eyes never leaving the other.  Lan Wangji rested his forehead against Wei Yings, closing his eyes and breathing him in. Alive. His love was alive and by his side. 

   Hands cupped his cheeks, and he opened his eyes to gaze into sparkling grey ones, more illuminating than any star in the night sky, outshining the sun, and his everything and more.

   Wei Ying was his heart and life. And he wanted to cherish him at this moment. While most times, their everyday was everyday, but they had simply lain down and slept content lain others embrace, and at this moment, Lan Wangji wanted more, needed more. He wanted his husband.

 

And by the look in his Wei Ying's eyes, he could see the remnant shadows left from the nightmare hiding away and an overwhelming desire with love and lust overcoming it.

 

"Lan Zhan, I want you. I need you. Lan Zhan." Wei Ying pleaded. 

 

"Mn." He slowly undressed both of them, Wei Ying was compliant in his hands, so trusting, staring up at him with bright eyes. He got up to grab the oil but placed it aside. He wanted to go slow and savor his heart laid bare before him. 

 

"Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan," Wei Ying urged, eyes pleading. Lan Wangji kissed him, slow and fierce. "Patience, Wei Ying. I want to savor you." Lan Wangji murmured. 

 

Lan Wangji leaned down towards his husband, who was splayed out beneath him. He slowly kissed every inch of his love's flesh, trailing a hot wet tongue after each slow kiss and giving light licks. He nibbled and sucked the soft, plump skin of his husband, bit by bit. Wei Ying whimpered, "Lan Zhan!" 

 

"Wei Ying," he held his heart still, golden eyes boring into grey ones. "Let me love you, Wei Ying. Let me cherish and treasure you, Wei Ying." My heart, my life. 

 

"Hnn," It was pure torture, but Wei Wuxian settled. 

 

Lan Wangji resumed his quest. He hovered above Wei Ying's heart, which beat wildly in his chest. He pressed soft lips on Wei Ying's chest directly over his heart before he went lower. 

  He dipped his tongue over one of Wei Ying's nipples, flicking it in slow sensual motions and swirling his tongue around it, and gently nibbling and tugging with his teeth, then lapping at it again fervently, before He sucked it into his hot mouth.

 

"Hnn!" Wei Ying gasped, arching his chest up into that hot mouth sucking on his nipple and licking it, "Lan Zhan," Wei Ying moaned, eyes closed, fingers entangling in Lan Wangji's hair in an attempt to clutch him closer. 

 

"Lan Zhan, please!" 

 

Lan Wangji moved his treatments onto the other neglected nipple, licking slowly, circling it before gently tugging and sucking it into his mouth. 

 

Wei Wuxian felt like he was burning so hot with need and desire. 

 

  Lan Wangji pulled back for a moment to pick up his white headband ribbon, Wei Ying saw and knew what this husband wanted and was asking. 

  They'd used the ribbon many times before on him during their everyday activities. Wei Wuxian didn't mind a lot of the time, he even enjoyed it, loved it. Wei Wuxian nodded. He didn't know if he'd be able to control himself much longer. 

   He would usually tease his love until he caved, so he would no longer hold himself back. But he knew this meant a lot to Lan Zhan, because Lan Zhan wanted to give him everything, and take his time to love him.

 And that made Wei Wuxian love the man even more (which was impossible because he already loved the man with all his heart and soul). 

   Wei Wuxian would try to behave just a little bit tonight. He smirked to himself. His Lan Zhan was undoubtedly the best and most devoted man. He was glad to love this incredible man and to be loved in return, the same way. 

 Wei Wuxian licked his lips, and he couldn't wait for Lan Zhan to gobble him up. 

  Lan Wangji tied his husband's hands to the headboard, stretching his luscious body out before him - all for him. He kissed his husband again, savoring his taste, and Wei Wuxian arched into him with a moan. "Go on, Lan Zhan, I'm all yours," he murmured with hooded silver-grey eyes. 

  Lan Wangji hummed in return with another kiss before starting where he left off.

 

  Lan Wangji licked a path down to his husband's navel - he felt Wei Ying shiver as he did. He moved to his husband's legs, kissing skin with soft trails, before nibbling and suckling on each patch of skin he could-oh so slowly. He could feel Wei Ying's legs tremble from his treatment. He caressed the skin softly and glanced up into Wei Ying's eyes with his.

  I love you!! I love you!! I love you!! - an unspoken mantra within each other's eyes, in time to the sound of their hearts.

 He glanced between them at Wei Ying's hard and aroused member standing to attention, and leaking pre-come from the slit at the tip of his swollen head. 

   He leaned down, taking the member in his hand and gently rubbed the thumb over the gorged head with beads of pre-come still leaking. He licked and sucked the droplets into his mouth, savoring his husband's flavor. 

  Wei Wuxian jerked up with a gasp, moaning, "Lan Zhan," as the head of his swollen length was sucked into his lover's hot moist mouth. "Ahh, Lan Zhan. Your mouth feels so good, Lan Zhan, more- Lan Zhan-please-I-Hnn!"  Wei Wuxian’s hips jerked up involuntarily as he sought the hot wet cavern of his husband's mouth. 

   Lan Wangji swirled his tongue around the head of his husband's member, and sucked, flicking his to into the slit opening on the tip. "Ahh! Hah-nnn!"  Lan Wangji held Wei Ying's thighs still as the other started to rock up as Lan Wangji sucked on his length.

  Lan Wangji halted, pulling his lips away with a wet pop, staring at his husband. Lan Wangji gently rubbed up and down his husband's cock and caressed it, flicking the tip gently and blowing on the tip. Wei Wuxian keened and strained tautly, feeling the need to come but held back. Lan Wangji crawled back up, leading him to hover above Wei Ying as his husband gazed at him with gleaming needy eyes. 

   He caressed and stroked Wei Ying's sweat-soaked hair out of his face before kissing Wei Wuxian's forehead. He kissed the corner of his eyes, and then his mouth. He devoured his heart, kissing him deeply - lips pressed to his lover's beseechingly, hotly, holding nothing back. 

   Wei Ying opened up for him sweetly, giving back with everything he had. A string of saliva connected their lips once they parted, gasping for air and breathing each other in. 

 

Lan Wangji nuzzled into his neck and kissed the throbbing pulse thundering beneath Wei Ying's skin. Wei Ying's head fell back as he arched his neck, giving him better access. 

 

"My Wei Ying, my beautiful, selfless Wei Ying." My heart and soul, Lan Wangji thought, sucking on the spot on his husband's neck before giving it one last kiss. 

 

He could feel his heart's body tremble with such desperate need, pleading with him for more. 

 

He moved back to Wei Ying's tautly, perked nipples, giving them attention once more. He licked and sucked, nibbled. 

  Wei Ying arched and bucked into him, "Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan -ahh. Hah-you tease- ahh-hnn!" Wei Ying panted, staring at his husband, Lan Wangji gazed back as he suckled his lovers, nipples, teasing them and twisting them. He flicked them gently with his fingers, then flicking with his tongue. 

 

Wei Ying quivered and panted, "Lan Zhan, please I need you inside me, please Lan Zhan - I want you inside me. I need it." He implored his husband.

 

Lan Wangji pressed his lips to Wei Ying's in a kiss. "Mn. Must prepare Wei Ying first." He caressed his love's face. Wei Wuxian closed his eyes, leaning into his palm and nuzzling it before kissing the center of the palm. 

 

Lan Wangji undid the tie of his ribbon around Wei Ying's hands from the headboard with a worried frown, pulling the ribbon away to make sure his husband wasn't hurt.

 He heard Wei Ying chuckle and felt arms wrapping around his shoulders, Wei Ying's face nuzzling against his affectionately, and they stayed like that for a sweet tender moment.

 "Ah, Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan, look at what you've done to poor little me?" Wei Ying whispered in his ear, pressing his hard length against his husband's thigh. "Take responsibility, Lan Zhan, you made me like this." He nipped lightly at his lover's blushing ear. "Only want to love Wei Ying. To show Wei Ying - to cherish you. You are my world." Lan Wangji replied

 "Ah, my heart can't bear such words, Lan Zhan, have mercy!" Wei Ying kissed his husband before turning and moving onto all fours, on his hands and knees, and then glancing back. 

  "Lan Zhan is truly amazing, to cherish this one, Lan Zhan is the best! Er-gege, won't you come inside me and cherish me some more? See how I need you and want you?  Lan Zhan, see how hard I am for you? Wanna feel?~" Wei Wuxian gripped his cock, fisting himself under his husband's heated gaze. "Only for you, Lan Zhan," he breathed hotly. Lan Wangji came up behind him and wrapped a hand around Wei Ying's that was gripping his cock. "Slow, Wei Ying. Patience." Wei Ying laughed, "of course, Lan Zhan, take your time to ravish this one; come and eat me up."

 

Molten golden eyes stared onto silver grey ones. "Mark your words." 

 

Lan Wangji slid down as Wei Ying spread his legs further apart for better access, and he could feel the fluttering, eager hole of his love's backside between his plump round cheeks. 

  He caressed them, pinching and squeezing slowly, surely before spreading them more. "Lan Zhan," Wei Ying looked back at him, whimpering. "Mn. I'm here. Soon, Wei Ying. Soon." He assured, kissing the offered cheeks of his beloved's backside. He bent slowly, rubbing a finger gently around the rim of the hole, Wei Ying shivered.

 

 He blew a puff of air on it, then placed his face between his lover's supple cheeks and used his tongue to circle the eagerly fluttering ring of muscle before slightly slipping the tip of his saliva coated tongue into his anal hole. 

 

"Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying jerked, crying out with a guttural moan, pushing his ass flush against his face, desperate for more, because - ohh - that feeling. "Lan Zhan, your tongue feels so amazing, ah, so good, my Lan-er-gege." Wei Ying rasped hoarsely. Lan Wangji gripped his thighs to hold him still as he dipped the tip of his tongue further in, flicking his tongue gently inside of the hole, licking in slow motions.

  "Hnn!" Wei Ying's breath hitched, coming in fast pants. Lan Wangji could feel he wanted to rock back so desperately. 

   He continued lathering and licking his lover's hole, thrusting his tongue in and out of that ring of muscle into his lover's back passage. The ringed circle of muscles fluttered around his tongue, trying to hold Lan Wangji there as he thrust inside with his tongue, taking his time.

   He applied his saliva to help somewhat prepare his lover before using the oil. He stroked over and over, thrusting his tongue even faster, licking Wei Ying's passage. 

 

"Hah! Ah, Lan Zhan! Hnn! More! Lan Zhan! More! Your tongue- ahh! - feels so good!" His husband cried, moaning, thrusting his ass against Lan Wangji's face in tandem with the thrust of his tongue inside him, body bouncing with the movement. He licked, tracing his tongue around his lover's hole and the inside passage, before pulling back to the bottle of oil he'd placed on the side and coating his fingers, mixing his saliva and the oil. 

 "Lan Zhan! Lan Zhan, have mercy-ahh!! Please! I'm ready, and I need you to come inside me, Lan Zhan! Fill me up with that throbbing cock of yours, burying it deep inside me- ah-mmm!" Wei Ying urged and pleaded as his breath kept pitching with high moans, near begging.

   "Not yet, Wei Ying." Lan Wangji pressed a kiss to one of his cheeks. He made love to Wei Ying with his tongue, making sure he coated him with his saliva before, and he coated his fingers with enough oil. He pulled back and gently eased a finger inside and slowly pressed it inside his husband to the knuckle, swirling that finger around slowly. The oil made his finger slide in with smoother access through that puckered entrance.

 

Wei Ying moaned loudly, "Aahh! Lan Zhan," he bucked, needing, wanting that finger to go deeper and thrust into him. Lan Wangji watched his husband intently as his back arched in a seductive curve. 

  His Wei Ying's eyes closed as he moaned and kept biting his lip, neck arched to the side, giving him a view of that red love mark that seemed to still blossom on his skin. His lover was flushed with want and need. 

 Lan Wangji breathed as he tried to stay in control. He did not want to lose this moment, wishing to show his Wei Ying just how much he loved him, adored him, and cherished him, ever so slowly. 

  He pulled his finger out of the fluttering hole, before pushing back in with two oil-coated digits. He swirled those slick fingers inside his love a few times before adding another finger and impaling them deep to his knuckles to stretch his lover's passage - twisting his fingers in and scissoring him before beginning to thrust his fingers in and out mercilessly. 

 "Oh! Ah! Lan Zhan, yes! Yes. Please, give me more, Lan Zhan, please! Harder! Faster!" Wei Ying bucked and rocked his ass onto those fingers as they were pistoned in and out of him. "Hnn. Lan Zhan!" Lan Wangji slowed and added a third finger, and swirled his fingers in and out of his lover's hole, stretching his passage, even more, expanding that tight fluttering ring of muscle that wanted to grip him and keep him inside that warm passage. Lan Wangji thrust those fingers faster, pressing deeper, searching for that one spot

 He found his lover's prostate, stroking it as he thrust his fingers inside Wei Ying, aiming for that spot over and over. " Oh! Oh! Oh yes! That- hnn… right there, Lan Zhan- AHH. HA! Lan Zhan! Yes! Yes! Right there!" Wei Ying pleaded, moaning his name, crying out for him as he rocked himself back and rode Lan Wangji's thrusting fingers. Lan Wangji paused and slowly pulled out his fingers.

 "Lan Zhan! Please! Don't stop!" Wei Ying looked at him with watery, lust-filled eyes, desire burning in them. Lan Wangjj caressed his lovers back, trailing his spine with warm, tender kisses. 

"Lan Zhan, please, I want your cock in me - fill me up, Lan Zhan - take me - I want you - I need you, Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying pleased hoarsely. 

 Lan Wangji gazed at him tenderly, lovingly. This man was his. His everything. "Mn."

    He crawled over Wei Ying's back, pressing against him, flesh to flesh while Lan Wangji's cock pulsing with neglect and need to be inside his lover's awaiting passage, he used a hand to pull Wei Ying's face close, and lips pressed together, slow and smoldering, devouring.

   They kissed deeply before  Lan Wangji pulled back so he could grip his cock, lining it up with his lover's entrance,  positioning the hard and throbbing tip.

 He held Wei Ying's hip with one hand, his cock with the other, and slowly pressed the tip of the head of his cock against his lover's hole. 

"I'm ready, Lan Zhan, take me," Lan Wangji slowly pushed the head further inside, making sure there was no discomfort, having Wei Ying prepared well. 

 He inserted his cock deeper inside. They both moaned at the feeling as Wei Ying's walls wrapped around him, gripping him firmly. Lan Wangji pushed, sinking further, deeper - impaling him to the hilt and filling his lover with his cock buried deep within, sheathing his cock so well. He was home inside Wei Ying. 

His Wei Ying always felt so good, and he never wanted to leave. 

   "Ahh, Lan Zhan! Your cock feels so good! Filling me to the brim, I can feel it throb - Lan Zhan, see how I greedily hug your cock inside me?" He felt Wei Ying's inner walls flutter, squeezing his wide cock as Wei Ying clenched those inner muscles around him - clutching greedily at his cock, causing him to moan at the feeling. "Mmm. You feel that, er-gege? My body is so needy for you - feel how much I want and need you inside me," Wei Ying purred, rocking back,  pushing Lan Wangjj's cock deeper. Lan Wangji breathed sharply, holding Wei Ying still, "Take me, Lan Zhan, fuck me slow and hard, give me everything." Wei Ying moaned.

 

"Mark your words." Lan Wangji said again, pulling his cock out, so only the tip of the head was still inside Wei Ying, and he thrust back in with a hard snap of his hips. "Ohh! OH! Yes! Hnn! Yes! Lan Zhan! Fuck me slow and hard just like that, er-gege. Make me scream your name as you pound into me, taking what's yours! - Ahhh! Hnn! Just like that, Lan Zhan. Give it to me -harder! - faster! - hnn! Yes! Like that, Lan Zhan! Oh, oh, yes! Oh! Ohh! Lan Zhan! More! Fuck me, Lan Zhan, love me harder." Wei Ying whimpered with a plea, voice thickened by need and pleasure. 

 "Mn." 

Wei Ying shuddered as Lan Wangji did as he asked. Lan Wangji leaned all his weight on him and wrapped his hands around Wei Ying's waist as he jammed his cock deep and hard inside him with almost punishing thrusts. 

Lan Wangji listened as he was urged on by his lover's screams when he begged for what only Lan Wangji gave him - a need only he could fulfill. Lan Wangji became further aroused and filled with the need to pound his cock hard and desperately into that needy tight warm hole. 

  They rocked together, flesh slapping loudly and echoing in the Jingshi as Lan Wangji pounded his cock deep into Wei Ying in slow, hard thrusts. Lan Wangji grunted, his cock sliding in and out of Wei Ying's hole in slow hard movements. He pulled out, leaving just the tip of his cock inside his love before slamming home again, over and over with hard thrust.

 Wei Wuxian met him thrust for thrust as he moaned and babbled in the throes of lust and pleasure while thrust his ass, sinking down onto his Lan Zhan's warm, thick hard cock and riding him.  He needed to be filled with that pulsing cock pounding into him over and over, clenching his muscles to try to keep the cock sheathed inside him. 

 "HNN! Yes, er-gege, feel how my hole eagerly swallows you up nice and snug, never wanting you to leave-hah- it feels so good to feel your cock pound into me like- Ooh - AHH! Harder, er-gege! Faster! Harder! Oh! Yes! Just like that, er-gege, make me feel every inch of you inside me!" Wei Ying gasped as Lan Wangjj found his prostate, the head of his cock thrusting into it. 

 

"Ohh! AH! Hnn-Right there, LAN ZHAN! That feels so good. Give it to me, Lan Zhan! Do that again!" Wei Ying panted, Lan Wangji, pulled out his cock and slammed in, thrusting and hitting that spot again, watching Wei Ying slowly unravel but not quite allowing him to reach the peak just yet. 

   Lan Wangji turned Wei Ying onto his back, causing a breathy laugh to fall from those grinning lips. Wei Ying wrapped himself around Lan Wangji, pressing heels into his husband's lower back, encouraging him with each thrust, hearing the lewd squelching noises of his cock sliding in and out of that hole. 

   Lan Wangji ravaged him, impaling his cock slowly in and out of Wei Ying, filling him up over and over. He sheathed himself inside that hot, warm passage hugging his cock so snuggly, pulling out and searing his cock back inside Wei Ying. He grunted, hips bucking, their bed rocking with their movements. 

  Wei Wuxian gripped a hand in his husband's hair, arching up into Lan Wangji to accommodate each of his brutal thrusts, matching him evenly in rhythm, chests heaving as one with the sounding slaps of their sweat-slick skin colliding.

Lan Wangji gazed down at where they were connected. He watched with heated fascination molten gold eyes as he drove his cock inside his lover. He watched himself, pulling out his cock just so the head of it was still buried, and he watched as he slid out before spearing back in with a grunt, repeating the motions. 

 He saw his cock sink back into that tight hole as it greedily wanted to keep him there. Lan Wangji looked back up at Wei Ying and watched as his husband continued to come undone beneath him.

  Their bodies rocked and slammed together as they thrust in tandem. Lan Wangjj pistoned his hips faster, speeding up his thrusts as Wei Ying's moans grew and became louder as they both panted for breath. 

    Lan Wangjj reached between them to grab his husband's cock in a firm grip, pumping in motions to his thrusts, and taking one of Wei Ying's eager nipples into his mouth. Using his tongue, he flicked it before sucking it into his mouth as he thrust his cock into his lover's fluttering passage and fisting him in time to those thrusts. 

 He felt himself harden even more inside those tight walls and felt the head of his cock swell with the need for release. Not yet. Not yet

 "Ahh! Ahh! Please, Lan Zhan, Lan-er-gege, that spot- hit that spot again! - HNN!" Wei Ying gasped, thrusting into Lan Wangji's cock with a loud moan as the other finally nailed his prostate with the head of his cock. 

Wei Wuxian wrapped himself around his Lan Zhan, arms braced around his shoulders, legs hooked around his lower back, and giving him deeper access that made them both moan in ecstasy.

   Lan Wangji pulled on Wei Ying’s cock, surging his own into that tight passage, aiming for his prostate once again, which had swelled and became sensitive, giving extra stimulus as he kept thrusting his cock inside Wei Ying, making love to his husband. Giving him everything he could. 

   Wei Wuxian could feel Lan Wangji as he thrust and pumped his thick hard cock in and out of his hole, sliding hard into his passage; clenching his walls around that same cock tightly with wanton abandon; letting his moans and mewling ring loudly, and Wei Wuxian panted for breath.  

Wei Wuxian rocked his body onto that hot cock that filled him up again and again. Wei Wuxian loved feeling that rigid hardness and sought it out, feeling it slide in and out with the hard and slow thrusts of Lan Wangji's hips. 

    Wei Wuxian's lithe sweaty body writhed and bucked in response to those thrusts. He clawed at his husband's back while desperately trying to meet each thrust. The feeling of thrusting inside him and the pumping of Lan Zhan's thick hard cock caused him to moan and mew loudly, his breath hitching whenever Lan Zhan touched that spot. It drove him wild. Breathless loans escaped him with urgency.  

Lan Wangji milked Wei Ying's cock with his fist sliding up and down, movements slick with pre-come and saliva from his earlier feast and in time to his thrusts. He worked on the other nipple and sucked on it as Wei Ying arched up into him, trying to ride his cock as he kept up his hard thrusts. 

  He reveled in the feeling of those tight walls; celebrated in the feel of Wei Ying's passage, it hugged around his cock like a thick, snug glove. 

Closer. Closer. More. 

More!

  Wei Ying mewled and moaned, spurring him on as they met thrust for thrust, Lan Wangji grunted as he kept pounding his cock harder and faster, driving his cock fiercely into that warm hot passage squeezing around his cock, always hungry for more. 

 

"That's it, Lan Zhan! Yes! Just like that! Hnn! That-right there! Hnn! Ahh-ahh-ahh!" They rocked and bounced. The head of Wei Ying's cock was pleading, leaking pre-come again. He thumbed it and encircled the head, his cock thrusting in and out, never entirely separating from Wei Ying's. 

   Lan Wangji could feel they were both nearing the peak, cresting closer to the edge. He sped up his thrusts, pounding hard and fast into Wei Ying's tight passage, feeling his walls hug him tightly, trying to milk him. It was amazing. The inside of Wei Ying felt so good, he loved being inside Wei Ying, and he knew his husband enjoyed the pleasure from it as well. 

 

"Hnnn! Lan Zhan! I - I need - ahh!! Ahh!" He slammed his cock into Wei Ying's prostate again, aiming for that spot with his thrusts over and over, letting the head of his cock slam into it, and rubbed against the already abused prostate thrust after thrust. Wei Ying still hadn't come, holding back for him but desperately needing and wanting to. 

   He quickened the fisting motions of his hand on Wei Ying's cock in time to his thrust, watching Wei Ying arch, and his eyes roll back into his head, their bodies slick with sweat and making lewd slapping sounds of flesh meeting flesh in the Jingshi. He felt a tingle run up his spine, the head of his hard cock swelling - Wei Ying looked at him with glassy eyes, his pupils were blown wide with pleasure and need, pleading.

 

"Lan Zhan- Lan Zhan- Oh- that spot-right there! Right there! AHH! HNN! Lan Zhan - I - I'm going to! Hnn! Please! I need to - Please! Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying wailed, Lan Wangji kissed away the trail of years that escaped his Wei Ying's eyes.

 "Mn. Wei Ying, come. I'm here. Come for me."  Lan Wangji soothed. They crested together, crashing into that peak, hoarse, throaty cries falling from their lips.  

"Lan Zhan!"

"Wei Ying!"

  They shouted each other's names as they came. Wei Ying's come spurting out of his cock in long thick streams, splattering both of their chests. 

   Lan Wangji grunted as he thrust his cock deeper into his lover's passage - hugged by those inner walls, seeking to fill that warm haven with his seed while he came. Lan Wangji's come spurting large thick streams deep inside Wei Ying's passage after holding back his release so long, now driving home where it belonged. He felt Wei Ying's walls clutch around his cock, trying to milk every last drop of come he had to give. 

"Oh! Oh! Yes! That's it! Ahh - hmm...Yes! Lan Zhan! Lan-er-gege, full me up with your seed, er-gege! Spill more of that white-hot seed of your release inside me, feed my greedy hole with your come! Impregnate me with your hot cum, er-gege, give it all to me~" Wei Wuxian rasped out, voice husky from need and pleasure still coursing through him; asking for Lan Wangji to give all of himself to him. Wei Wuxian aimed a teasing grin at his husband; his grey eyes twinkled with playfulness, filled with laughter, love, and happiness. 

"Shameless!" Lan Wangji growled as he thrust his cock harder, still spurned and turned on by his husband's filthy words, pumping his cock inside him as though he was instilling all his come as deep as he could inside his husband and impregnating him.

    The filthy dirty words aroused Lan Wangji, urging him to thrust and rock faster, giving Wei Wuxian precisely what he wanted - to be filled with Lan Wangji's come. 

    Lan Wangji's thrusts became erratic as he spurred and ground his cock inside Wei Ying as he rode out his release in uncoordinated and frantic pumping of thrusts, overcome with the need to fill him up as he thrust with abandon into Wei Ying.

 Lan Wangji's hips slowed to short quick thrusts as his slightly still hard cock spurted what was left of his release. He emptied himself inside Wei Ying with a deep and final hard surging thrust that filled Wei Ying entirely to the brim. Some of the excess of his come leaked, the white substance trickling out of Wei Ying's passage. 

"Hmm. Lan Zhan, Lan-er-gege, my love, I can feel you. Lan Zhan, so much of you. You make me feel so full, er-gege, that I never want you to leave,"  Wei Wuxian sighed contentedly. His lips raised into a sated, satisfied, and loving smile aimed at his husband, meeting Lan Zhan's last deep, slow thrust. 

  Wei Wuxian felt the last of his lovers come filling him up, and he did not want him to pull out just yet. Wei Wuxian combed his fingers through Lan Zhan's long dark hair and hummed with hooded eyes. He pulled his husband's lips to his in a slow, heated kiss.

 

"My Lan Zhan is the absolute best. Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan - I love you." 

 

  Lan Wangji breathed, hips finally halting his thrusts, but not pulling his cock out of his lover yet. He savored the warm sensation still. He closed his eyes and pressed their foreheads together. "Mn. I love Wei Ying," he murmured once he opened his eyes again, both of their eyes filled with some much love and tender affection for one another.  

  Wei Ying smiled and chuckled happily, arms and legs wrapped tightly around Lan Wangji. 

 "Ah, Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan! I feel so full - see? Ah, you filled me up good, Lan Zhan, I feel so full!" He gave a cheeky grin and took Lan Zhan's hand and pressed down on his stomach, "Lan Zhan, my Lan-er-gege knows how to fill me up so well! Lan Zhan came so much I might get pregnant! Lan-er-gege must want me to be with a child, hmm, filling me up with his seed?" Wei Ying teased in his ear, pulling his body slightly and feeling Lan Wangji's come trickle down his thigh, Lan Wangjj felt his ears burn, "Wei Ying!" 

 

Wei Ying just laughed and nuzzled his face with his own. "Let's try again soon next time, okay~?" He teased some more with a chuckle. Lan Wangji growled and made a move to pull out his cock entirely, but Wei Ying complained and whined. Lan Wangji sighed, leaving his cock fully seated inside his husband.

  He watched Wei Ying with keen attention as he swiped some of his own come off his stomach, and reached down to swipe some of Lan Wangji's come and slowly bringing his fingers to his lips as his to tongue darted out to lick their come off his fingers before he stuck them in his mouth and sucked on them.

   Lan Wangji gulped, breathing heavily as he watched suck their come off his fingers and into his mouth eagerly before pulling his fingers out with a wet pop and licking lips. "Mm. Yum. That was delicious." He pulled Lan Wangji in for a hot wet kiss so Lan Wangji could still taste the mixed flavors of their come lingering on Wei Ying's tongue. 

 

It made him slightly eager for more, but he calmed himself down. He could feel Wei Ying's tiredness, as well as his sleepiness. 

 

They kissed slowly and passionately, hugging each other, pressed close together, skin on skin, with Lan Wangji's cock still buried in his husband, as well as the come from his release. 

 Wei Ying pressed a soft kiss to his forehead and snuggled Lan Wangji closer, sighing in contentment. "Mm. My Lan Zhan," he murmured happily. Lan Wangji gifted him a small soft smile, pressing a kiss of his own to Wei Ying's forehead, listening to the other giggle as he did. 

    Lan Wangji huffed with a quiet laugh at Wei Ying's cuteness, watching as his heart slowly started to close his eyes, and falling asleep, his breathing deepening. Lan Wangjj gently used his robe to at least clean their stomachs off quickly, knowing the other would fuss and whine if he made him move to get up for a bath. 

  Tomorrow would be another day, another morning. After a good rest, they would wake up and take a bath together and possibly end up doing their everyday activities, and then having to take a bath to clean up again, starting the day with regular routines, and taking the juniors on a night hunt. 

   Sometimes, a deep constant fear that he would lose Wei Ying at any moment once again and be forced to grieve him would arise. Lan Wangji's worst nightmare was losing Wei Ying, who was his heart, his breath, a bright light in his life.

    It was moments such as these that calmed him and gave him peace. He loved and cherished them every time. Lan Wangji felt at home and content when Wei Ying rested in his arms and when he could hear that beating heart confirming his love was indeed by his side. 

   Moments like this, after they wake from nightmares to comfort each other, and when they make love - reassuring one another - these moments were a gift. They were such a precious gift, so priceless - so remarkable. Lan Wangji wholeheartedly treasured these moments. He would forever hold them close to his heart, embedded in his soul. 

  His love was similar to the wind itself, or bird that soared through the skies far above them. He was the sun that had come down to earth, filling his life with so much warmth and light. It never ceases to amaze Lan Wangji even after they both suffered so much.

  He loved Wei Ying. He cherished him in all his faults and flaws. Admired his kind and caring heart, his brave, selfless free spirit. He would follow Wei Ying and stay by his side no matter where or how far. 

 Lan Wangji caressed Wei Ying's cheeks softly, cupping them his palms, and he felt Wei Ying subconsciously snuggle into his palm, nuzzling him in his sleep, seeking his warmth and his touch. 

I love Wei Ying, always. 

 Lan Wangji kissed the corner of Wei Ying's eyelids, and then the corner of his mouth, and further down once more - above the pulsing, beating heart. He placed yet another loving kiss right over it, on Wei Ying's chest. A heart he loved and adored more than anything. 

 

  Wei Ying's arms were still tightly wrapped around his shoulders, holding him close. Lan Wangji smiled an even more significant smile in the darkness, his softened cock still seated inside his sleeping love, and moving carefully not to arouse either of them again, just content to stay like this and hold Wei Ying and to be held by him. 

 

   He wrapped his arms around the finally peacefully sleeping Wei Ying, who was free of nightmares, and then he suddenly felt the other's arms press him down to lay on top of him, hugging him more closely.

 Lan Wangji rested his head on Wei Ying's chest, as he settled an ear directly over Wei Ying's heart; it beat so vigorously in his ear, and oh, how he loved that sound, how it soothed him, relaxing him before it slowly pulled him into a peaceful sleep. He succumbed to sleep, listening to the sweet lullaby of his Wei Ying's beating heart.

 

 

0