Catering to Love, Vows of Forever
439 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was late, the evening sky darkening into night. 

   

    Wei Wuxian languidly laid on their bed as his husband finished up overlooking the reports of the juniors night hunt the other day. He had helped some earlier, with the last pile of reports, and now waited for his husband to finish up. Wei Wuxians eyes twinkled as his lips curved up into a sly grin, and at that time, Lan WangJi seemed to have finished with the reports, sitting them aside for now. Lan WangJi stood, and made his way to Wei Ying who was smiling at him, a wide grin. 

   

   Wei Ying reached for him, pulling Lan WangJi's inner robes, and plastering himself against Lan WangJi's chest, kneeling on the bed. Slowly he took his hands and inched them beneath his husband's robes, caressing Lan WangJi's broad chest, and the scar on it, the very same scar his old body used to have. For once, he didn't speak first, but instead he took action,  pushing off his love's inner white robes, leaving a bare chest. His tongue slipped out, gradually licking, slowly caressing the scar on his lovers chest, along with little nibbles and biting here and there.

  

   Lan WangJi sucked in a breath. "Wei Ying," he warned, about to push his husband away, but Wei Wuxian pulled back before he could, pressing a finger against his lips to silence him.

  

   He tsked, "Ah-ah. No. Guess what, Han ~ Guang ~ Jun? The other day you were so...thorough ~ I thought I would show my appreciation, how's that sound, hmm? Since My handsome and charming Lan Zhan took such good care of me, I want to do the same." Wei Wuxian grinned at Lan WangJi. 

   And with that, he pulled Lan WangJi down on top of him, before swiftly twisting to put his Lan WangJi beneath him, so Wei Wuxian straddled him. Lan WangJi simply stared up at him, golden eyes wide and shimmering.

   Wei Wuxian took the red ribbon he normally put his hair up in, and slowly grabbed both of Lan WangJi's wrists, hesitating to see if the man would pull away and refuse, and seeing he didn't do that, wrapped the ribbon around his lovers wrist, and tying the ribbon into a knot on the bedpost, and he kissed Lan WangJi racing pulse thrumming in his wrists. 

 

   "There, there. ~ Lan Zhan~," he hummed sweetly, giving Lan WangJi a look of love and adoration, nuzzling against his lover's face, "I'll take very good care of you, yes? Say you want it or if not, I'll stop." He murmured against Lan WangJi's lips, staring into his golden eyes. 

   He saw Lan WangJi swallow, his chest heaving rapidly. "Mn." He uttered, seemingly a little breathless, staring at Wei Ying, never looking away.

   Wei Wuxian gave him the brightest smile. "Good. Then I will surely do my best to please you, Han~Guang~Jun." He winked. 

  And he got to work, making sure to do just that. 

  He had grabbed the bottle of oil, setting it to the side for when he needed it. In the dimly lot Jingshi, Wei Wuxian discarded his own top, throwing it to the side.

 

     He stared at his husband, who stared back at him. He chuckled, smiling. He placed his hand at his lovers waist, gripping his side's as he straddled him, leaning over draw Lan WangJi into a deep smoldering kiss, their tongues moving against each other in slow dances and he could feel his Lan Zhan's body quiver. 

  Slowly, he moved lower, and lower. He left nibbles and kisses on his lovers neck, under his jaw and continued downward, his hair seeming to tickle against Lan WangJi's abdomen, making him shake more.

   Wei Wuxian kissed and licked, nipping gently at his husband's exposed chest, placing his lips around one of Lan WangJi's nipples of his flat chest, swirling his tongue around it, flicking against it, sucking and biting softly. Lan WangJi gave light gasp. 

   Wei Wuxian smirked and cheered internally at garnering such a reaction from his lover and hoping to get more out of him.

  He turned to Lan WangJi's other nipple, slowly encircling it with the tip of his tongue, dragging warm wet patches along his chest, coming back to the nipple to suck and nibble, flicking it with his tongue. 

   Lan WangJi breathed in quick sharp breaths, his chest heaving up and down, and he stared at Wei Wuxian as he continued his ministrations, teasing his way down his body. 

   

   Wei Wuxian kissed and licked all the way down to his lovers navel, moving past it, and he reached his hands up to gently punch both of Lan WangJi nipples, flicking them with his fingers, and lightly twisting as he locked and sucked at every piece of Lan WangJi's bare skin that he could beat his navel. Lan WangJi's thighs trembled. 

   Wei Wuxian chuckled, he hadn't even gotten that far yet. He was taking his time and savoring his husband that was completely at his mercy. He moved even lower, sliding his body down Lan WangJis in a slow motion, before coming to kneel over him at the food of their bed.

   Wei Wuxian wasted no time freeing his lovers hard bulge from its restraints, allowing it to jerk free. It stood at attention, already hard, with a small head of precum at its tip. Wei Wuxian, slowly caressed Lan WangJi's cock, from bottom to top, rubbing his thumb along the swollen thick head, swiping up his husband's come, and slowly bringing it past his lips, sucking the taste of his thumb with a hum. 

  Lan WangJi's cock jerked, more precum dropping from the slit at the tip at the visual sight Lan WangJi saw of Wei Ying licking his come off hisnl thumb, and this time Wei Wuxian bent over his cock, taking it into his mouth, and sucked off the come, licking around the swollen hard head eagerly, gently kissing it. 

  He pulled back, Wei Wuxian stares down his husband, Lan WangJi, whose face was taut with need and desire. "Wei. Ying." He muttered, staring.

   "Yes, Lan Zhan? Shh. Don't worry, I'll take good care of you." He murmured, his own eyes full of need. "Look at you, Lan Zhan. Your already so hard for me, look at how greedy your cock is - so swollen and thick." Wei Wuxian grinned, taking a finger he had dipped in his mouth, then taking it and swirling it on the engorged head of his husband's cock, leaving cool wet trails around it. The slit weeped, more dribbles of come slipping down his length.

   Lan WangJi jerked, his cock becoming even more tight, hardening. "Wei Ying." He hissed harshly, body shaking, the gold color of his irises were  nearly swallowed up by his pupils, which had dilated from need, from desire.

   "Let me help you, Lan Zhan " Wei Wuxian grinned. He knelt, and gazed into Lan WangJi's wide eyes, as he brought his mouth down over the tip of Lan WangJi's cock, and sucked, never looking away from Lan WangJi's gaze. 

 

   Wei Wuxian's tongue glided along the head of his husband's hard length, swirling and lapping, dipping the tip of his tongue into the slit on the thick, swollen head of Lan WangJi's cock, flicking it and dipping in small little teasing thrusts. He gripped the base of Lan WangJi's cock, slowly sliding and pumping him, and fondling the balls hanging down below, caressing and lightly pinching.

   

   Lan WangJi gasped short, head tilting back and exposing his throat, quick bursts of breath escaping him, his own hips undulating uncontrollably and shallowly thrusting his hard member into his lovers wet, hot mouth. 

  

    Wei Wuxian, took in more of him, taking his cock deeper into his mouth, hollowing out his cheeks as he licked and sucked on Lan WangJi's cock, pumping him faster and twisting the hard length in his hand, faster, and faster, harder. Wei Wuxian moan and hummed around him as he sucked.

     "Wei. Ying." Lan WangJi growled fiercely, eyes alight with want, with need. He squeezed his eyes closed, still thrusting into Wei Yings mouth as Wei Ying went down on him, licking and sucking him dry. He felt himself swell impossibly more, inside his lovers mouth, and -

  "Wei Ying!" Lan WangJi's eyes snapped open, and he tried to pull himself away from the wet hot of his lovers mouth, he was so close and about to come. Wei Ying refused to let him go, sucking harder, pulling gently with his teeth and lips, and pumping Lan WangJi faster. His lover's grey eyes were telling him to let go.

   Lan WangJi's couldn't hold back any more, he exploded, coming in hard, harp thrusts, releasing a hot stream of come down Wei Yings throat.  

 

   Wei Wuxian swallowed Lan WangJi's come as it shot down his throat, licking and sucking his husband's cock, milking him with his mouth, taking everything he had to give. When finished, Wei Wuxian licked his lips, crawling up, and giving Lan WangJi a deep kiss, grinding slowly against his lovers lower half. 

    "How was that, Lan Zhan? Did it feel good to come in my mouth like that, feeling me sucking and licking, taking all you have to offer me?" He whispered into his lover's ear, giving the lobe a gentle nick on the flesh and then kissing it. 

   Lan WangJi, still coming down his orgasm, was already rock hard again and straining against his restraints, staring at Wei Wuxian with fierce intensity.

 

   Wei Wuxian smirked. "Ah, patience, Lan Zhan, I'm not done. Or do you want to stop?" He questioned. Lan WangJi stared at him, hesitating to answer, before he heaved a shaky breath and shaking his head to say no. He wanted Wei Ying to continue. 

   Wei Wuxian did just that. He grabbed the oil, lathering it into his husband's cock, and some onto his hand, though earlier during the day, he secretly used some to prepare himself before hand, and he again used slick oiled fingers to make sure he was ready. 

    He was definitely ready.

 He crawled on top of his husband, staring into Lan WangJi's heated gaze. "Does my Lan WangJi want to be inside me? Do you want to fill me up, HanGaung-Jun?" He murmured, lips curved into a cheeky smile. He watched Lan WangJi's throat bob as he swallowed, and let out a shaky exhale.

   "Wei Ying." That was all Wei Ying needed to hear.

  He gripped his husband's cock, guiding and positioning it against his entrance. The head of Lan WangJi's cock made Wei Ying shudder with excitement, the tip pressed against his whole, not yet pressing in. 

   He rubbed the tip of Lan WangJi's slick cock against him, sliding it back and forth in a circular motion, feeling beads of come - warm and wet against the outside of his anal hole, making him quiver. 

   He shivered, eyes fluttering closed. "Lan Zhan, I want you in me, I need you."  He breathed, gripping Lan WangJi's cock in tight grip, and pushing it slowly inside his entrance, his hole eagerly squeezing and constricting to feast on his lovers hard, and thick warm cock, slowly sliding in with ease. The tip was being swallowed, squeezed into his tight slick entrance, ready to take Lan WangJi's cock deep inside.

   He lifted up slightly, before he slammed himself down on Lan WangJi's throbbing cock, sheathing him all the way to the hilt. 

 

They both gasped at the sensation, moaning and pausing for breath. Wei Ying lifted his hips up until only the tip of Lan WangJi just breached the inside of his hole, pulsing, and thrust down, Lan WangJi's hips snapped up with a hard, sharp thrust, hitting him hard and deep.

   Wei Wuxian jolted, pupils wide, expanded in pleasure. "Oh.." He sighed, " You feel so good inside me, Lan Zhan. "  He moaned, thrusting down on his husbands cock as Lan WangJi thrust up, slamming home, again and again inside him. Wei Ying spread his legs wider, on his knees, straddling his husband, seated on his cock. 

    He leaned forward, hands splayed across Lan WangJi's chest as he started rocking against him, hard and fast, riding his husband's cock, pulling up before slamming back down, swallowing his husband deeper, and deeper, seeking that angle, that spot. Lan WangJi shook with restraint, Wei Wuxian kissed him and he returned the kiss. 

   Wei Wuxian rocked back and forth, thrusting his hips up and down, imposing himself into his husband's hard cock, taking it in and out of his greedily sucking entrance, taking it almost completely out, with only the tip seated before Lan WangJi sheathed himself inside Wei Wuxians body to the hilt, again and again. 

   Lan WangJi could no longer restrain himself, and he was thrusting deep inside Wei Ying, plunging his erection up into his depths, Wei Yings body eagerly eating him up, taking everything he gave, thrust for thrust, he kept slamming up into Wei Yings entrance.

  "Oh...Lan Zhan..that - feels good, " Wei Wuxian chuckled with a heady, light breath, no longer needing control, letting his husband's thrusts take the lead, and rocked into his harsh rhythm.

 

   "Ah-" Wei Ying gasped, moaning, letting out a strangled yelp. Lan WangJi aimed for that same spot again, slamming and thrusting his cock into Wei Yings prostate gland, and he continued to chase it, repeatedly thrusting at Wei Yings prostate.

   Wei Ying came with a loud cry, he wildly rocked with wanton need and abandon, riding out his orgasm onto Lan WangJi's cock as his come splattered both of them. 

   Lan WangJi followed right behind him, chasing his release into Wei Yings warm and inviting entrance, he thrust harder, faster, deeper in shallow thrust, spilling every drop of his come inside Wei Yings hole as it squeezed and milked him, taking his warm spearing stream of come in endless spurts until he was truly spent and breathless - until an unbidden thought flashed through Lan WangJi's mind. 

  

  Wei Ying laid on his chest, still breathing heavily, shaking in the aftermath.

   "So how about it, Lan-Er-Ge? Did I take good care of you, riding on top, letting you fill me up?" He 

 

  Lan WangJi hummed, agreeing that he did. He felt Wei Ying jolt up in shock. "Ah, Lan Zhan," he cried worriedly, freeing his husband's wrists, which surprisingly were not as red as he had expected them to be.    

    Lan WangJi actually managed to hold back quite a bit, if he had wanted to break the restraint he probably could have, knowing his strength, and yet he allowed Wei Ying to please him in this way, while also pleading himself. He sighed in relief, turning to give Lan WangJia kiss. "Your so amazing, you know that, Lan Zhan?" 

 

    Lan Wangji hummed, a slight smile gracing his lips, and that thought filtered through his mind again, thinking about it made his cock jolt, becoming rock hard inside Wei Ying again. 

   Wei Wuxian moaned at the sensation, squirming, rocking onto him. Ah, feels so good…

   "Again already, Lan Zhan?" He laughed, nuzzling his lover. 

  "Wei Ying. I want you." Lan WangJi muttered. 

  "Hm? But you already have me, " Wei Ying said, not sure what he meant. 

  Lan Wangji shook his head, ears burning. "No. I - want Wei Ying - I want Wei Ying in me -" He forced out, a little embarrassed. 

  Wei Wuxians eyes widened in realization, knowing what he meant now. He imagined it, what his husband was asking, and it made his own cock garden at the thought, they had yet to really switch positions but that was fine with him, he loved being under Lan WangJi.

   Wei Wuxian swallowed thickly, staring at Lan WangJi. "Lan Zhan, are you sure?" Lan WangJi nodded, trying to find words to his thoughts. "Want to - know what it feels like.." His ears burned. Wei Wuxian laughed, throwing himself into his lovers arms nuzzling warmly. "I understand, Lan Zhan, do you really want to do this?" 

   Lan WangJi nodded again. Wei Wuxian smiled and kissed his lips, "Oh, my Lan Zhan, how can I deny you? Of course." He missed Lan WangJi's cheek before moving down to where he could attend to his lovers entrance, giving Lan WangJi a wicked grin. 

     He knelt at the foot of their bed, spreading Lan WangJi's legs apart, eyeing the entrance. "Lan Zhan, will you be good for me, and turn over?" He asked, staring up at him.

    Lan WangJi did as he asked. His husbands ass was facing him and he parted the plump cheeks, staring at his lovers hole before leaning in, and dipping his tongue around the rim of his hole, wetting the outside of his entrance. His felt Lan WangJi jolt with a gasped, feeling his thighs tremble.

   Wei Wuxian smiled, and continued, sweeping his tongue along Lan WangJi's anal hole, and slowly dipped his in tongue inside the entrance, gently pushing himself inside, swirling his tongue, using his spit as lubricant, sliding his tongue in as far as it could go, taking it out and thrusting his tongue back into his lovers hole, easing inside him, easing him open, finding a rhythm.

   

  Wei Wuxian thrust his tongue in and out of Lan WangJi's entrance, his lovers body shaking with need, he heard Lan WangJi moaning low and gasping, glancing up at his lovers face pressing into the bed, hands fisted tightly in their sheets. 

   Wei Wuxian continued his ministrations, lapping up and thrusting into Lan WangJi's entrance, swirling his spot inside as far as it could go. Lan WangJi's was shallowly thrusting his hips, pushing his hole to take more of his tongue inside, deeper, seeking something. "Wei Ying." His husband gritted out desperately. Wei Wuxian pulled away only for a moment, but he wasn't finished. 

   His kissed Lan WangJi's back lovingly, "Easy, Lan Zhan, not yet, I need to make sure your ready. Seeing you like this for me...you have no idea what you're doing to me, Lan Zhan," He whispered against his husband's ear, licking it once before pulling away.

  

     Moving away, he grabbed the oil again, spreading it in his hands to prepare Lan WangJ more, Wei Wuxian wasn't small himself by any means and he needed to make sure it wouldn't hurt or be too uncomfortable for his lover, as Lan WangJi always took such good care preparing him and loving him. 

 

   Kneeling back down where he knelt before, he eased a slick finger, coated in oil, into his husband's entrance, slowly, gently, twisting it and pressing his lovers hole, opening it more, thrusting lightly. 

  Lan WangJi's hips jerked, Wei Wuxian wanted to laugh a little, seeing his husband in a way he hadn't before, eager to get more reactions from him. Wei Wuxian added another finger, thrusting with more ease, his husband's hole sucking at him. He chuckled, twisting and swirling his fingers deep into Lan Zhan, spreading him and opening him up.

    He added a third finger, adjusting it, slowly thrusting and swirling it with the other two fingers in his husband's entrance. He watched Lan WangJi's rapt attention, not stopping his ministrations, checking to make sure his lover was comfortable. Lan WangJi heaved and painted lightly, his cock hard, turned on by what Wei Ying was doing to him.

    Lan WangJi couldn't control the shaking of his body, and felt his lower insides, feeling the thrust of Wei Yings fingers in him, something he had never felt before, and it was driving him mad. 

   He wanted to take Wei Ying, and thrust himself into his hole, taking his lover but right now, he wanted Wei Ying more, wanted Wei Ying to take him. This new sensation drove him more insane with need. 

  Lan WangJi shook. "Wei Ying." His chest rumbled on a growl, Wei Ying who had quickened the thrust of fingers, curling inside and finding that spot. Lan WangJi writhed then, giving an uncontrollable gasp at the feel. He had the feeling Wei Ying was simply teasing him now. 

  "Wei. Ying." He ground out harshly, grinding his teeth as he glared back with sharp golden eyes in warning, holding himself back.

  Wei Wuxian chuckled, standing. "Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan...so impatient." He murmured, with a grin, leaning over to kiss his husband's spine. 

  He slicked oil into his cock, rubbing it firmly, hard and ready, wiping bead of come on the head of his swollen cock, from the throbbing tip.

   "Lan Zhan, turn and lie on your back." He told him. Lan WangJi swallowed, doing as he asked, laying there waiting, all for Wei Wuxians taking. Wei Wuxian climbed onto the bed, lifting up Lan WangJi's hips, seating himself under him and positioned at Lan WangJi's entrance. Lan WangJi's wrapped his legs around Wei Wuxians waist, digging his heels into the small of his back, nudging him closer. 

   Wei Wuxian stared into Lan WangJi's eyes, guiding the swelled head of his throbbing hard length, nudging his lovers entrance slowly, and pressed inside Lan WangJi's hole, just an inch inside. They both were gasping and trembling, as Lan WangJi jerked as he pressed his cock a little deeper inside him.

  Wei Wuxian kissed his knees, "Are you alright, Lan Zhan?" Lan WangJi nodded, lifting his hips, trying to take Wei Ying deeper. "Ah - ah - slowly, Lan Zhan, I want to savor this, please?" He grasped his husband's hips, stopping his movements. 

   Lan WangJi waited, watching, eyes glazed with desire. 

   Wei Wuxian pushed his cock in, slowly, all the way, until he was fully seated inside Lan WangJi entrances, his husband's walls clutching with greed, and constricting around him, it felt so amazing he nearly came, his eyes blown wide, mouth gaping with pleasure.

  Wei Wuxian shivered. "Hnn. Lan Zhan, you hug my cock so tightly! So snug and perfect...does it feel good, Lan Er Ge? Does it feel good to have me inside you, my love? Can you feel how hard I am for you? You grip me so well, Lan Zhan." He hummed, throatily.

  Lan WangJi's squeezed his eyes closed at his lover words, chest heaving rapidly, hips bucking. 

  Wei Wuxian chuckled, slowly moving inside him, with light shallow thrusts of his cock in his lovers entrance. Lan WangJi moved to meet the light thrusts in desperate movements, needing to feel him deeper inside him. 

  "Wei Ying." Lan WangJi spoke, his voice full of urgency, a plea. 

  "Alright, my love, if that's what you want." Wei Wuxian whispered, pulling his hips back and slamming forward, hard, lifting Lan WangJi's back off the bed with hard and fast paced thrusts of his cock, spearing himself inside Lan WangJi's walls, eager and desperate.

  A needy whine of his own broke from Lan WangJi's throat, making Wei Wuxians cock harden more than it already was, painfully so, and Lan WangJi home tightens around him, smothering and hugging his cock as he thrust, and thrust, jamming himself up into his husband's right hole, so greedy  for his cock.

   "Oh ~ Lan Zhan...You - ah - feel so good on my cock, I wish I could stay inside you forever and never leave, so deep and snug inside, you'd wake up feeling me everyday, hugging me so closely inside you. Ah - hmm. Lan Zhan, can you feel? Can you feel me moving in inside you, taking me so deep?" Wei Wuxian murmured heatedly.

   Lan WangJi moaned, his hands gripping hard into Wei Yings shoulder, thrusting himself onto Wei Yings cock, as Wei Ying thrust up into him, slamming his cock inside Lan WangJi's wall, hammering home, Lan WangJi taking him deeper and deeper inside. 

  They moaned together moving as one, in tandem, as Wei Ying was thrust his cock into Lan WangJi's greedy, sucking entrance, slick and wet from his saliva and the oil, their skin slapping together loudly at the place where they were joined, along with the lewd wet sounds of Wei Wuxians cock impaling Lan WangJi to the hilt, driving his hips into him, both of their bodies were soaked with sweat from their love-making. Lan WangJi dug his heels into his back, squeezing Wei Wuxian against him, meeting thrust for thrust. 

  

   Lan WangJi moaned, feeling Wei Wuxian thrusting deep inside him again and again, fitting just right, with swift gliding of his pivoting hips, Wei Wuxian kept thrusting his cock into his entrance, Lan WangJi felt his hole squeezing his lovers length inside him greedily, taking it all in - every thrust that pistoned into him, jolting his hips, pushing his body up with the force from the speed of his hard thrusting member. 

  Wei Wuxian adjusted the angle, seeking and aiming for that spot inside is husbands entrance with his cock, and finally finding it - slamming and thrusting with wild abandon, repeating thrusting the head of his tightly swollen cock, aiming and hitting Lan WangJi’s prostate, on a mission. He lifted Lan WangJi’s legs over his shoulder, leaning between his lovers thighs, and thrust hard and fast, slamming as deep and far as he can with his cock into his husband, resuming his assaulting thrusts at Lan WangJi’s prostate.

  All the while - throughout their joined connection, Wei Wuxian babbled, lost in the throes of desire and need,“Ah - yes, that's it, eat up my cock, Lan Er Ge, take all of me, hnn, that's a good boy ,” Wei Wuxian made breathy pants, hair sticking to his sweat soaked body,, moaning and thrusting his cock wantonly into his husbands snug and wet entrance from his earlier ministrations, aiming and slamming into his prostate . “Yes, yes...Er-ge..so tight and warm on my cock, you feel so good, can I just stay inside you forever?”

 

   “Wei Ying!” Lan WangJi cried out hoarsely, eyes glazed over, and repeatedly chanting Wei Wuxians name, hinged on pleading whispers. “Lan Zhan..” he hummed, reaching a hand up to wrap it around his husbands ignored and angry cock, swollen tight and thick, the throbbing veins pulsing with need, the tip of Lan Wangji’s head weeping with precum. “Shh, Lan Zhan, my love, I’ve got you.” He murmured reassuringly. 

    Lan Wangji keened, with needy cry, desperately meeting Wei Wuxian thrust for thrust, undulating his hips, thrusting up, as Wei Wuxian aimed and slammed the tip of his cock back into his prostate, they were close, so close now.  Wei Wuxian pumped his husbands cock, helping him along, teasing the head with his fingertips, pumping and gliding his hand around his lovers needy cock,  fisting him in a firm grip. 

  “ Ah ~ yes..good, good Lan Zhan, so good...Ah~ hnn I love you, Lan WangJi, HanGuang~Jun.. ” Wei Wuxian breathed, pumping into Lan WangJi hard and fast, eagerly pumping his husbands cock in time with his thrusts.

  “ Ah ~ yes..yes..come for me my love, my Lan Zhan, come with me !” Wei Wuxian gave a hoarse desperate cry, giving one hard last thrust into Lan WangJi’s prostate, hearing his lover sobbing with need, hearing Lan WangJi calling out his name before Lan WangJi’s came - hard , his come spilled forth, shooting out from the tip of Lan WangJi’s cock in white hot streams of come, splashing himself and Wei Wuxian with his release.

   “ Ah.. good boy..I’m going to come..ah ~  Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan!” Wei Wuxian shuddered, eyes rolling into the back of his head as his slammed his cock into his lover tight hole, harder, faster- he thrust deep inside Lan WangJi, his husbands walls snug, griiping and hugging his cockly greedily sucking him and he thrust, coming with a hoarse cry, “ Hnn, Lan Zhan!” He speared himself into Lan WangJi, finding and chasing his release, his hot come spilling into Lan WangJi’s hole and his lovers entrance greedily taking all of him,  milking every last drop, Lan WangJi’s entrance squelching with lewd noises as Wei Wuxian thrust into his husband, riding out his orgasm in shallow thrusts. 

 

   He collapsed on top of Lan WangJi, his cock still inside his lover, softening after his long release, he rested his chin on Lan WangJi’s head, peering into his lovers gaze, smiling. 

 

“So ~ How was I, Lan Zhan? Did you enjoy me being inside you?” He grinned, grey eyes sparkling. 

 

  "Mn." Lan WangJi nodded with a hum, eyes bright. Wei Wuxian gave a breathless laugh, "Oh, how amazing you are, Lan Zhan!" 

   He pulled out of Lan WangJi, climbing to lie beside him and nestle into Lan WangJi's warmth, Lan WangJi wrapped him into a snug embrace.

   Lan WangJi kissed Wei Ying on lips, his cheeks, and his forehead, and Wei Wuxian giggled. "Wei Ying is amazing too."

 

  Wei Wuxians breath stalled, eyes wide as he choked, surprised, Lan WangJi worriedly rubbed his back. "Ah, I'm fine, Lan Zhan, you just...what will I do with you, hmm?" He sighed fondly, kissing his husband. 

 

"Again," he heard Lan WangJi mutter. “Hmm? Again?” He questioned, looking up from where he rested his head contently against Lan WangJi’s shoulder. His husband's ears turned red, golden eyes looking away, embarrassed as he repeated, “Another time..we will do it...like this...again. I liked it, liked Wei Ying in....” he trailed off, unable to say more, because it would sound shameless.

 

   Wei Wuxian guffawed, laughing so hard tears slipped from his eyes. “AH! Lan Zhan, your so good! So cute!” He audaciously reach up and grabbed Lan WangJi face cradling it in both of his hands and pinching his lover’s warm, pale cheeks and nuzzled their noses together. “Who knew HanGuang-Jun could be shameless too, hmm? Whatever Lan Zhans wants, I’m always ready, more than willing. I belong to you, every part of me is yours, just as you are mine, isn’t that right, Lan Zhan?” He murmured, resting their foreheads together, placing a hand over Lan WangJi’s heart, and with his other, placing Lan WangJi’s hand over his own heart, their heartbeats beating in total synchronization, as one. 

 

“Mn. Belong to Wei Ying, only, always.” Lan WangJi vowed, golden eyes warm and glowing with love and affection; wholly devoted to him and he hugged Wei Wuxian close as they pulled each other in for a long, and slow kiss. “I love you so much, Lan Zhan,” Wei Wuxian sighed into the kiss. “Mn” Lan WangJi rumbled contently. 

 

  Wei Wuxian kissed his nose and grinned again, “Next time, we can start switching every now and then. I love you being inside me to much, filling me up the way you do, and the time after that ~ well ~ I’m certainly willing for anything, HanGuang~Jun, but we have to switch and take turns!” 

 

“Mn. Okay.” Lan WangJi consented with a hum, lifting Wei Ying into his arms. “Lan Zhan?”

He questioned.

 

“Bath,” was all the other man said, Wei Wuxian laughed, and wrapped his arms around his husband's neck. “ ~ Mmm ~ Will HanGuang-Jun be joining me?” Wei Wuxian smiled as he was carried in Lan WangJi’s arms, teasing his lovers earlobe with his tongue, and his teeth. 

 

He felt Lan WangJi shudder, gripping him tighter. “Wei Ying..” He warned. The other sighed, pouting, “your no fun, HanGuang~Jun, so mean.” He fake sniffed, wiping away nonexistent tears. 

 

  Lan WangJi sighed fondly, exasperated at his husband's antics.

 

“Kiss me, Lan Zhan! Kiss me!” Wei Wuxian demanded petulantly, still fake pouting, but Lan WangJi could never deny his heart anything, so he did as the other demanded, hugging him close into his arms.

 

~~~

  After, Wei Wuxian shamelessly teased his husband as they bathed, resulting in an extremely hot and sweaty delectable punishment, which he was happy to receive, getting the exact results he had hoped for and wanted - having around played enough and leaving him in a messy state of sated pleasure and satisfaction once again, being thoroughly taken by his husband. 

 

Wei Wuxian laughed, delighted. Lan WangJi couldn’t help but shake his head and lightly smile at him. They finished up their bath, getting dressed to start a new day together. 

 

                                                                 ~~~~

 

     Wherever one went, the other always followed, never even completely a step behind. Wei Wuxian grasped Lan WangJi’s hand, intertwining their fingers, clasping at each other, and together, as one they set out on a new journey, every day was a new adventure, and the day had already begun, because time stops for no one. 

 The two cultivators, one was clothed in white; the other in black as they walked side by side under a bright blue sky and basked in the warm rays of the sun. They both had each other and the promising future of forever.

 

And that was all they needed. 

2