Chapter 14: many gains
382 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 14: many gains

 

He went out just so that his wife would not ask him about the night play.

 

After he left Asuna started to look at the notification of the rewards that she received after her long quest with shining eyes.

 

There is also another treasure chest from getting fucked for Jiraiya for 3 hours straight in a single hole reaching an achievement.

 

“Ding

 

Calculating the final results of the chain quest,

 

Based on the choices for all the tasks and perfect completion host was giver 54 percent blood line improvement card.

 

The percentage can be added based on the desired amounts.

 

This is a special reward and it is not available all the time.

 

Other than that host also gained a cumulative of 2000 bitch points as rewards for getting fucked………”

 

“Ding

 

Host was fucked by a legendary ninja Jiraiya for a continuous 3 hours in pussy outdoor right near the road.

 

Host was reward with the following rewards

 

Golden treasure chest x 1

 

Bitch points x 18,000

 

……….”

 

Asuna immediately opened the golden treasure chest to gain the contents inside.

 

“Ding

 

Golden treasure chest is open and obtained the following rewards.

 

Introduction to seals x 1

 

Knowledge on seals (Incomplete) x 1

 

Money x 18 million Ryo

 

Bitch points x 10,000

 

………..”

 

Asuna immediately checked the two things about seals that she got.

 

Skill book: Introductions to seals

 

Description: the book that can be used for a person to start learning about seals.

 

Mode of usage: use 100 bitch points to get the knowledge in this book

 

………….

 

Information book: knowledge on seals (Incomplete)

 

Description: a part of the knowledge on seals was available in this fragment from the vast knowledge on seals by Jiraiya.

 

Mode of usage: use 1,000 bitch points to get the knowledge in the fragment.

 

Upon completion use can gain the knowledge base of the seals.

 

…………

 

Asuna did not understand much but she understood that she has to use bitch points to gain knowledge.

 

So she spent the 1,100 bitch points to learn the information from these two books immediately

 

“Ding

 

Host has learnt the introduction to seals.

 

Host has obtained the new skill called seals and can start improving various aspects of seals and make seals like storage scrolls with seals, sealing techniques……..

 

……..”

 

“Ding

 

Host has successfully read through the fragment of knowledge of seals from Jiraiya and obtained the following seal technique.

 

Seal: flying thunder technique

 

………..”

 

Asuna was really happy with the sudden gain and she was smiling with her mouth ends touching ears.

 

On the other hand her clone that went out returned with the things that she wanted to buy.

 

Everything was ready.

 

She is going to take the materials in the storage sealing scrolls and seal them again in a sealing paper.

 

She can store these sealing papers in the storage space grid of the system with 100 sealing papers as a set.

 

Each sealing paper contains 3 days worth of rations.

 

Weapons, clothes and medicine were stored separately.

 

She wanted to start this process soon.

 

But for now she wants to go on a vacation with her husband to the capital city of the fire nation.

 

Her target is to mortgage the property documents and withdraw all the money from her father in law’s family at the banks and loan sharks.

 

Then use this money to buy various necessities for her to use during the apocalypse.

 

All of these things would be stored in storage scrolls and taken back.

 

After that she would start using sealing them separately.

 

Later around at 11 PM ken was brought back home by Aoto again.

 

Asuna remembered this to happen and also remembers that her husband is not completely drunk this time.

 

He can still walk.

 

After getting back home the three people chatted a little and Asuna brought back a little more wine for her husband and Aoto.

 

Well it was actually the idea of her husband ken

 

The wine tolerance of her husband is lower than Aoto.

 

Also she did not fill up the cup of Aoto.

 

So ken was knocked out after a few rounds.

 

Asuna also dropped some sleeping powder in his cup when pouring wine.

 

After he fell asleep she carried him with the help of Aoto that is fondling her tits rather than helping, took her husband to the bed room to let him lie down.

 

While her husband sleeps Asuna was fucked by Aoto again.

 

This time it was right on her bed, right beside her husband.

 

Well she was exhausted by she can never say no to more pleasure.

 

So she was very happy and raided the dick of Aoto like she was riding a horse.

 

Her moans reverberated throughout the house and her tits are squashed and squeezed by Aoto many times.

 

Finally he only lasted for 4 shots Cumming inside her pussy once and asshole for three times before leaving for the night.

 

On the next day Asuna woke up early as usual and washed up all the cum and sweat.

 

In order to not to get her husband suspicious she even washed her sheets.

 

This is the third day of the evasion quest and she got the skill evasion.

 

This skill is very important for a ninja and can save life at critical moments.

 

She prepared breakfast for her husband and when he woke up she served him well.

 

While eating breakfast she asked him if he would take her to the fire nation capital for a vacation.

 

Since he cannot fuck her he has decided to at least fulfill this small request.

 

So he went to tell his father about this before leaving today.

 

Well it is a good thing and Homura warned him about not taking any unnecessary risks and causing his injuries to flare up.

 

He knows about his situation so ken would not do anything stupid for the time being.

 

With his reassurance Homura gave permission for ken to go around with his wife to the capital.

--------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 20 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords  to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

2