Chapter 16: night at the bar with 4 ninja
427 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 16: night at the bar with 4 ninja

 

But she needs payment and she only serves ninja.

 

The manager looked at her and then told her to strip to see her quality.

 

After checking her quality which is very tender and fresh he immediately accepted it.

 

Asuna has already told him that it was only for this night.

 

At the same time she has received that extra function from the system along with the evasion skill.

 

“Ding

 

Host will be given an extra 1 percent probability that you can apply to one thing every day.

 

Once applied it cannot be removed till 6:00 AM that is the reset time of the apocalypse survival setting.

 

Then it can be applied to the new thing or the same thing after that time.

 

This 1 percent increase in probability can be upgraded using the survival points or bitch points.

 

To increase it to 2 percent 2000 survival points are required…..”

 

Asuna was very happy with this award and she put in on her bitch points.

 

She regretted that this function did not activated earlier when the starter’s gift is activated.

 

If not she would have gotten tens of thousands of points.

 

Well she immediately used 4600 bitch points to improve this extra probability to 9 percent.

 

From 10 percent she has to pay 10 times more than before for every percent.

 

That is for increasing the probability to 10 percent she has to pay 10,000 bitch points, then 11 percent requires 11,000 bitch points…..

 

Similarly if she is using the then for increasing the probability to 10 percent she has to pay 100,000 survival points, then 11 percent requires 110,000 survival points…..

 

She cannot accumulate bitch points at a faster speed when the apocalypse started.

 

Also the system restricted that she can only improve this percentage to 9 percent before the apocalypse.

 

With that she is ready for another round of playing bitch.

 

After some time she was called to the bar in the basement.

 

There are many ninja here and she was given her work clothes.

 

They are a corset and an ultra mini skirt.

 

She cannot wear any panties or bra and the corset has a thin layer of clothes that can cover the lower section of her tits and a small part of her nipples.

 

The cloth has two small rings where she has to insert her nipples to hold the cloth to cup her tits.

 

As for the bottom her mini skirt did not cover much and gives a strange fantasy to the people.

 

She went to take orders to one side where the ninja would usually sit.

 

The manager told her and pointed at the high class area.

 

As for getting a ninja has to do with her capabilities.

 

When she arrived she saw a group dark skinned big men and Asuna can easily tell that this is a ninja from the cloud village from his head band.

 

Asuna was immediately attracted and came to him to get the order.

 

“Hey there is a new girl today.”

 

“Please give me your order sir.”

 

Asuna asked politely bending her head showing off her cleavage and nipples.

 

The men immediately became excited and said.

 

Bring 4 bottles of sake along with chicken and some side dishes.

 

Also they asked her to accompany then for drinking.

 

While one is ordering one of them already put his hands under her skirt and touched her pussy that is already wet.

 

“This chick is already wet.

 

She looks so young and tender.

 

We must take good care of her.

 

What do you say girl?

 

Do you want to serve us tonight?

 

We will fill you with all of our love.”

 

The man took out a big black dick showing and knocking it on the table to make the table shake.

 

Asuna showed the lewd expression and said.

 

“Ok sir,

 

Do you want me to send the food here or take it to the room that you book for giving me your love?

 

Asuna asked looking at them.”

 

The men immediately laughed and inserted his finger into her pussy and started to finger her.

 

Asuna moaned and her legs trembled.

 

“You are on high horse chick.

 

Tell the manager to bring the food to our room and you can follow us right now.”

 

Asuna smiled and nodded at them and went to notify the manager.

 

The manager was shocked to find that Asuna hooked up with a big customer and she is going to take 4 thick cocks tonight.

 

He sighed and accepted.

 

He sent someone to deliver the food to the room of these people.

 

Asuna followed the big men to their room which is actually right beside the room ken is sleeping.

 

Asuna was shocked and smiled lewdly.

 

Cheating on him is much more fun for her than doing it far away.

 

Any way he is sleeping and would not wake up immediately till late in the morning.

 

She has so much time to play.

 

The 4 big men here should be around Chunin level and one of them is a Jonin.

 

So she can get good chakra harvest.

 

As soon as they entered the room they lifted Asuna and stripped her clothes.

 

The person that previously fingered her is actually the Jonin and the leader of the team.

 

He took off his pants revealing his thick did he previously show to Asuna.

 

Then he made her sit on his dick with his dick pierced deep into her pussy.

 

He moved her up and down like a doll waiting for the food to arrive.

 

From time to time he would slap on her butt cheeks turning them red.

 

Then Asuna asked the person.

 

“Use your chakra on your dick and pass it into my pussy, so that the thing would be more fun.

 

I am actually a ninja bitch and using chakra would give more pleasure for you.”

 

The man was shocked and then smiled at Asuna.

 

She is a ninja bitch.

 

He immediately concentrated his chakra into his dick and immediately……..

--------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 30 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5 -10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords  to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

2